PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
MisterBubbles
  • MisterBubbles

Gta V Pc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by MisterBubbles, 17 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

check this out. is something? or not

http://www.linkedin....star-games-jobs

http://www.linkedin....public_seo_page

http://www.linkedin....public_seo_page

sorry if this is old

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 17 December 2013 - 09:06 PM.

@TheGreyWolf
You are here since 2006 and you have only 52 posts made. That's kinda unusual¿

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

52 users are reading this? Really?!
  • tadejpetric likes this

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

52 users are reading this? Really?!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeet

HaciSerkanOsman
  • HaciSerkanOsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

nothing more to say

http://www.gamesonly...n__PC_4715.html

7June in stock

10June release date

for what we need an announcemnt if we would wait 170 days from now.this release date must be real.its the same website that announced this collecters edition sh*t or somethin before R* did

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

sounds like a load of baloney. 

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

nothing more to say

http://www.gamesonly...n__PC_4715.html

7June in stock
10June release date

for what we need an announcemnt if we would wait 170 days from now.this release date must be real.its the same website that announced this collecters edition sh*t or somethin before R* did

http://www.komplett....t-auto-v/653743
http://www.kpopstarz...elease-date.htm
13926384.png

barterlos
  • barterlos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

i dont get it, R* is very strange company, ps4 and xbone are here, whats the problem to port the game and re-realese now...or even announce for ps4/xbone/pc....

hype is finished....everyone is waiting for diffrent games....like Destiny, Watch Dogs, MGS 5, etc...

i forgot about gta V some time ago, but my friend couple days ago borrow me ps3 version and i'm playing again...but dudes, this sh*t with pc version is f*cked up....dumbass company....my 5 cents

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Statistics:
GTA-release-data-5.jpg
  • GTA564 likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

R* sure loves to stick the old gen consoles deep in their assholes it seems.

Come on, F*ckStar, why you keep developing games for those ancient pile of human poop??

720p gaming has died a long time ago, start getting serious and ditch those filthy old trash, you filthy greedy R* bastards.

• sly1286 likes this

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

To everyone complaining about R* being interested in making money--STFU.
Why do you think they make the damn games?? To make money. And lots of it!!
They gonna use whatever tactics that make them the most money. That's just smart business sense. It doesn't make them an evil company, like some people seem to think they are. They aren't doing it as a middle finger to PC gamers.

BTW they are always going to make their biggest fanbase the priority. That's why they released the game on consoles first.

Thats stupid of them.

Imagine you have 2 cats. You start with giving one cat (called #1) the best food on the market and the second one (#2) barely enough to survive. You change their food each week based on how well they preform various stuff. For example: cat #n runs x m (or feets or kilometers or miles) more than cat #n+1. Since #n ran bigger distance you give it better food. If #n+1 wouldve ran more you would gave food to #n+1 (best name ever). *end of exampe in example* You start as described, #1 gets awesomenes and #2 gets sheet (of paper of course and its not related to sh*t in any way since sh*t is said to be abusive -___-), and at the end of the week you check their "preformance". #2 one will, of course, will be be f***ed up and couldnt do much beacuse it was in bad condition so she couldnt proof shes worth it while the other one will be awesome at wanted task. Since you would always put #2 on the bad site she never could achieve anything good. And #1 would always be favourised and get better end results. You can never get out of this. However if you would equalize what you give to both of the cats you would get real results. You must give everything the same to both of the cats all the time to make the results always relevant.

another example without cats

You want to be a PRO racer. You may be the best skilled in the whole racing class (GTn for this example). However you just began in racing for money and are really poor. The first race youre the last since you have unmodified beetle while other guys have GTRs and McLarens. Beacuse you had the worst results you dont get any money from it. Since you dont get any money you cant get a better car (in here just to fit the scenario). Your always the last.

Now in the first example cats are systems (#1 - PC, #2 - consys) and you are R*. Food is the advertising and release date and preformance is the sales.

In the second one you are the PC and the others are consys while the money is the sales and the GTn is the R*. Finishing place is the release date.

Had to mod the scenarios a lot but its pretty easy to understand the point.

Rashka
  • Rashka

Xerukal's lover. <3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

https://twitter.com/...068045133692930 Lol, R* is on a PC sales spree.

Daniol
  • Daniol

We made it!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

A lot of people tells that R* announce their games at tuesday usually. But look at the announcement of GTA IV on PC. It was on wednesday, so I still have hope :D .

Little Red Nurgling
  • Little Red Nurgling

Proud Supporter of the Sick Filth Industry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by seventonblade, 17 December 2013 - 10:41 PM.

https://twitter.com/...068045133692930 Lol, R* is on a PC sales spree.

Not to mention Bully, another Rockstar game, just came on sale at Steam RIGHT AFTER they just had the GTA IV/San Andreas bundle on sale (well, not really right after; another non-Rockstar game was the daily deal for Monday).

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Immortal

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by PlasmaFLOW, 17 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Really? Possible announcement on Thursday as Bully 75% discount is over that day. Otherwise, I cant see an announcement this year at all...

And Its not really gonna happen neither today or tommorrow so...

EDIT: Wait, what the f*ck is this?

https://twitter.com/...068045133692930

That offer also ends on 19/12. And its DISCOUNT 75% ON ALL GTA GAMES?

This can ONLY mean...

You know its coming...

You feel it...

Its...

ITS...

IT REALLY IS...

138394369177.gif

ITS HAPPENING!!!

• BlackScout likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

^ That's gonna be Thursday. Man, I hate that day. I always end up having a bad day on Thursday.

• BlackScout likes this

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 10:33 PM.

i mentioned something relating to this date a couple of days ago...i'll mention it again. ive got a very knowledgeable mate working the industry here in the uk..in edinburgh as a matter of fact...a graphics programmer for a known independent developer & hes mates with a few people from the industry including people at rock* edinburgh ... hes privy to certain bits of information as a result...credible to say the least..in the last month he inadvertently mentioned to me during a convo that "both" were coming at the end of march.... he fumbled his words when i pressed him for more info about the "both" statement....needless to say his "both" statement pretty much solidified  the game on nextgen consoles..&  of course the pc version...18 march sounds spot on & it fits perfectly  with also the eurogamer claims made in mid november of a 'first quarter 2014' release....& remember 1st quarter is ONLY jan, feb, march, april...anything beyond that is no longer considered 1st quarter...

personally im waiting for one of the amazon shops to 'leak' out a release date much like they did recently with the definitive edition of tomb raider 2013 for ps4/xb1 even before idios announced its existence...

based on the claimed eurogamer industry sources & my mate...i believe the retailers listing the march dates are 100% correct & have received info to their suppliers from industry leads

edit....

the may...june/july claims sound like 100% poppycock at this point...

Loudy
  • Loudy

It's Magic!

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

http://www.rockstarg...g-tomorrow.html

HAHAHAH R* trolling us

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Those sales seem to be some kind of "marketing tactic", they want to build up some hype for GTA titles on both Amazon and Steam it seems.

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

HAHAHAH R* trolling us

That's not trolling. It's just everyone in this thread getting overhyped over one's gut.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by BlackScout, 17 December 2013 - 11:03 PM.

^ That's gonna be Thursday. Man, I hate that day. I always end up having a bad day on Thursday.

Me too haha, but it used to be good.

HAHAHAH R* trolling us

Yeah, ffs, when i saw this, i just went crazy.

Those sales seem to be some kind of "marketing tactic", they want to build up some hype for GTA titles on both Amazon and Steam it seems.

Yeah.
Ok, Rockstar, you've done it, you've sucessfully trolled all PC Gamers, with those discounts and with that silence about PC Version, Congratulations, the objective is done, NOW WHY U NO ANNOUNCE IT?
actual_1386962721.jpg
Look at this^^ THERE IS ANISOTROPIC FILTERING, textures are too much sharp at distance...

Daniol
  • Daniol

We made it!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

I really believe that Rockstar will announce it in December. If Eurogamer have right, and GTA V will come to PC in the first quarter of 2014, December is the best month to announce it.

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 11:07 PM.

regardless....im certain now that theyre waiting to announce it until after christmas/holidays have passed..its a good way to get all of the last bits of annoucements pertaining to current gen out...android version of gta sa etc.....the new year is a fresh time...perfect to make an announcement for pc/nextgen..i say dont expect anything for this month anymore

edit: i suppose their is a small chance they announce it just before christmas or a couple of days after

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

May R* be cursed for that dirty prank. Dat GTA Online, really, f*ck that GTA Online and doom it.

They are really turning into those annoying cockroaches EA and Activision.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Yeah.
Ok, Rockstar, you've done it, you've sucessfully trolled all PC Gamers, with those discounts and with that silence about PC Version, Congratulations, the objective is done, NOW WHY U NO ANNOUNCE IT?
actual_1386962721.jpg
Look at this^^ THERE IS ANISOTROPIC FILTERING, textures are too much sharp at distance...

les seem to be some kind of "marketing tactic", they want to build up some hype for GTA titles on both Amazon and Steam it seems.

Wow, I just realized that. The game sure doesn't have Anisotropic Filtering.

actual_1386616689.jpg

actual_1386036983.jpg

actual_1386037083.jpg

actual_1386037024.jpg

Someone, if possible should compare these screens to actual locations in the game.

• BlackScout and Smaher. like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

THAAANKS ROCKY, put all GTA's for PC with discount in Amazon.com, but when it comes the time to announce the goddamned PC GTA V, NOTHING.
I hope when those discounts ends, we get something...
Biggest trolling ever...

• SilverRST likes this

Rashka
  • Rashka

Xerukal's lover. <3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

actual_1386616689.jpg

These screens are definetly not from CG versions. Just look at this FOV in this pic and everything is settled. I can bet CG versions FOV is WAY, WAAY smaller than this. 

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

THAAANKS ROCKY, put all GTA's for PC with discount in Amazon.com, but when it comes the time to announce the goddamned PC GTA V, NOTHING.
Biggest trolling ever...

R* knows how to taunt and troll us, those f*cking demons.

It is their stupid habit whenever something is gonna happen really good, they come up with some lazy bullsh*t like GTA Online.

FFS look at what GTA has become! It has no more the old meaning and feeling anymore.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 18 December 2013 - 12:01 AM.

Biggest trolling ever...

It is their stupid habit whenever something is gonna happen really good, they come up with some lazy bullsh*t like GTA Online.

FFS look at what GTA has become! It has no more the old meaning and feeling anymore.

You have an enduring resentment on R*, LOL.

@Rashka: Look under the plane to the right(the blue one) correct me if I'm wrong, but is that AO I'm looking at?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Biggest trolling ever...

You have an enduring hate resentment on R*, LOL.

@Rashka: Look under the plane to the right(the blue one) correct me if I'm wrong, but is that AO I'm looking at?

Lol thanks. But it is sickening how much we have to wait and how long we have to endure this.

All R* does is nothing but bragging sh*t about how awesome GTA Online. F*ck that sh*t, they just shove it in our faces.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users