Photo

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 05:07 PM.

So, no announcement yet. Awesome.

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now. Words that any respectable and honest institution would have mentioned by now. 

Apparently, promoting their corny apparel and details about a 9 year old game port are more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire community/fan-base.   

edit: Got to also love all of these pathetic, ass kissing morons who fervently defend sh*tty business practices & stand by companies even when sh*t is being shoveled their way by them. The jackasses who stand as bulldogs beside those companies who don't give two f*cks about them -- pansies who enjoy getting copious amounts of horsesh*t spoon fed to them.

YOU are the sole reason for the rapid decline of integrity in this industry, and why all of these companies suddenly feel like they can get away with complete and utter bullsh*t.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJk

well said...what rock* is doing is unacceptable & cause for uproar

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

When the PC version is finally released they'll use the money to wipe their filthy asses instead of a toilet paper cuz they're already rich as f*ck. f*ck you Cockstar©, nothing but a dirty money whores.

Spoiler

• rokker_22 likes this

Kuk5az
  • Kuk5az

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

This game isn't gonna come to pc...

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

They might be doing the MGR method, say maybe on a PC version and then 9 Months later "HEY, the PC version will be out in like, a couple of days, or a week, or something, it's coming"

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

This game isn't gonna come to pc...

Oh that's ok. We are all console fanboys here. :D

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

They might be doing the MGR method, say maybe on a PC version and then 9 Months later "HEY, the PC version will be out in like, a couple of days, or a week, or something, it's coming"

Please no. 

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

I'm pretty sure that on Thursday will be really good news

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

What? New collection of GTA V trousers?
  • uJhatafart00, PlasmaFLOW, tadejpetric and 1 other like this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

I have a feeling that Rockstar aren't helped by the overwhelming negative views the PC gamers seem to have - every little thing they say is met with 'f*ck you cockstar' and 'release a PC version you sh*theads'. As in, if the game dev world worked in a way in which they could just sh*t out a PC port, then they sure as hell wouldn't release it to this rabble. I wouldn't be surprised if this was never developed alongside the console versions and they're just porting it, and that ain't gonna come quickly. 

Unless, if they follow all you people shouting that it must be released yesterday or otherwise they're greedy corporate cocksuckers, you'd prefer a sh*t port like GTA IV.

Seriously all I see is you 'glorious PC master race' people insulting Rockstar. Not just here, everywhere. It's pathetic.  

• Big Danny K and 1987_EC like this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by DlZZEE, 17 December 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Guys do you remember this interview:

http://www.techhive...._interview.html

We’ve closed the gap between console and PC release dates, which is something the community had been wanting us to do for a long time,

Not sure if they specifically meant Max Payne 3 (which kinda wouldn't make sense) but in other case the promise is pretty much broken.

• Big Danny K and rokker_22 like this

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 05:29 PM.

Yeah, like DON'T use that as an example, MGR came out back in like March, with a PC version touted "at some point", it's now half way through December and we have a "any day now". :p

yea...you obviously failed to see the reasoning why there was a long wait...the imminent pc version of mgr was directly ported from consoles...this process has commonly now... for the entire last generation taken anywhere between 6 months to year to accomplish...thats the reason behind the wait..it was being ported over to pc from consoles...thus the wait is reasonably justified....& not part of some internal business conspiracy to purposely delay a complete version so they could 'milk' the console versions first like some developers have been guilty of *cough...rockstar* cough... & at least they had the decency to let their fans KNOW it was coming to pc shortly after it released on consoles....they didnt insult the intelligence of their customers by giving them dishonest responses & crappy rhetoric...or keep people waiting in uncertainty like rock* has done....

• 1987_EC and Albert Kike like this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

What? New collection of GTA V trousers?

How did you know? It was supposed to be a surprise
LOL

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 05:28 PM.

fool!...there was a reason for the mgr delay (read my last post...mgr pc is a console port)...rock* reason for delay THIS time is strictly because they want to maximise their financial gains...nothing else

• Albert Kike likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

We’ve closed the gap between console and PC release dates, which is something the community had been wanting us to do for a long time,

Not sure if they specifically meant Max Payne 3 (which kinda wouldn't make sense) but in other case the promise is pretty much broken.

It would make sense to be specific to Max Payne 3 if they used it in the context of; "We've closed THE gap between THE console and PC release dates of Max Payne 3" or something similar. But it sounds like it was being said in general. 

• rokker_22 likes this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

@Xerukal That's what I think, It's not like MP3 was announced for consoles only and then due to demand it was announced for PC, pretty sure they meant it in a general sense.

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

when money stands to be gained...everything else...including their integrity goes out the window no problem...they dot give a crap about keeping promises if they can fatten their wallets instead

• Albert Kike likes this

Dankov
  • Dankov

Mad@R*

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Those bastards at C*... I don't know why I thought they are different. I was disappointed at Crytek for making Crysis 3 DX11 game and know I think to myself "Why did I do that? Why did I get mad only at Crytek and not every other company? Few months ago I thought Ubisoft will deliver as expected, but guess what: Watch Dogs delayed... F*ck those green papers, why is everybody after that and not the approval of the fans??? Sh*t is f*cking annoying. Do you think if someone gave R* $10 million dollars to release PC version on same date as console they wouldn't? Goddamn I'm sick of all those money chasing, gold digging c*nts....

• Albert Kike likes this

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

should I just get a f*cking xbox or something? Im tired of not playing this game at all since im a PC gamer. f*cking rockstar, at least tell a f*cking release date like any normal studio instead of keeping people wondering

Might as well, even if they release an announcement its not like the game will then be out a week later. Regardless you will still be waiting months after an announcement.

And I cannot believe the past few pages of this topic. You nerds really have nothing better to do.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

And I cannot believe the past few pages of this topic. You nerds really have nothing better to do.

oh stfu mate...you dont like what youre reading...then kindly GTFO....& 'nerds'....lols...how ironic

• Albert Kike likes this

mestido
  • mestido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

1382553250_dayz-standalone.jpg

DayZ Standalone is out now on Steam, I'm done with GTA V PC port begging guys. See ya!

Ok but what GTA 5 has to do with DayZ standalone early access on Steam?

It's not like Watch Dogs is out and you can say that(kinda similar games) but DayZ... really?  :facedesk:

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

@Mr.Aeron and @goodlik3
GTA_V_Art-578-80.jpg
  • Xerukal and Albert Kike like this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

should I just get a f*cking xbox or something? Im tired of not playing this game at all since im a PC gamer. f*cking rockstar, at least tell a f*cking release date like any normal studio instead of keeping people wondering

Might as well, even if they release an announcement its not like the game will then be out a week later. Regardless you will still be waiting months after an announcement.

You're in a forum of GTAV
It was not wise to say that last sentence
  • Blanc likes this

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

DayZ Standalone is out now on Steam, I'm done with GTA V PC port begging guys. See ya!

It's not like Watch Dogs is out and you can say that(kinda similar games) but DayZ... really?  :facedesk:

Oh man. I completely forgot about the DayZ standalone released yesterday. Has anyone in here tried it yet?  I just saw a few posts on neogaf and most people are saying it's a huge improvement over the mod. Looks like I know what I'll be getting very soon. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

fool!...there was a reason for the mgr delay (read my last post...mgr pc is a console port)...rock* reason for delay THIS time is strictly because they want to maximise their financial gains...nothing else

I don't get how one is better than the other. Do you seriously think Rockstar are sat on a complete full PC version of GTAV and just going, nah, let's not release it.

Platinum said the port was coming not long after the console release. Since then it's been put on the back burner as they released other games instead and then going back to the PC version when they have spare time, and only recently just finished it.

So how is Platinum any better apart from the fact they confirmed a PC version and gave no date or any clue as to when it would arrive other than "when we're not busy with other console stuff".

Felipson
  • Felipson

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

f*ck you Rockstar

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Oh man. I completely forgot about the DayZ standalone released yesterday. Has anyone in here tried it yet?  I just saw a few posts on neogaf and most people are saying it's a huge improvement over the mod. Looks like I know what I'll be getting very soon.
What is the point of the game?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

To everyone complaining about R* being interested in making money--STFU.
Why do you think they make the damn games?? To make money. And lots of it!!
They gonna use whatever tactics that make them the most money. That's just smart business sense. It doesn't make them an evil company, like some people seem to think they are. They aren't doing it as a middle finger to PC gamers.

BTW they are always going to make their biggest fanbase the priority. That's why they released the game on consoles first.
  • Big Danny K likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

R* said they aren't interested in money....

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by FutoDriver, 17 December 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Yeah, like DON'T use that as an example, MGR came out back in like March, with a PC version touted "at some point", it's now half way through December and we have a "any day now". :p

I admire Kojima though.

http://www.vg247.com...nt-says-kojima/

He's at least giving the PC platform a nod on his future releases with honest truth and sincerity about where he stands.

Lemans
  • Lemans

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Lemans, 17 December 2013 - 06:36 PM.

What is the point of the game?

Surviving in a zombie appocalypse. But when I say surviving I mean SURVIVING: control thirst, hunger, diseases, blood level and body temperature to survive. Look for loot like food, drinks and medicines like bandages and antiobiotics or morphine to heal yourself, weapons to combat zombies and other survivors, build a base to stay safe, etc. If you die, you lose everything and start from 0 again, so I can say this game has made me live the most intense feelings of hate and fear when meeting other players, since 99/100 times it's a situation where only one can live.

Really good game, I'm looking fordward to see it when they fix some bigger bugs.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users