• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

Ok it's now 17th December here, about 16 hours to know if anything comes. Honestly I believe it is possible, because first of all it's Tuesday and as we've learned Rockstar loves Tuesdays for big announcements and second it end the 3 months gap from current gen consoles. Although I said it's possible but not likely, because if they did such an announcement it would prove that they were actually waiting for the "usual 3 months contract to end" and I doubt Rockstar wants to be seen as what most people already think about them, second looking back to the "patterns" they never made an announcement exactly 3 months after, they usually awaited 1 week and third honestly at this stage I'll only believe in the official announcement date when I actually see it with my own eyes on Newswire, I've been waiting for long and passed so many "important dates" that I don't hope for anything anymore. The only thing I know is that it will come unless they decide to cancel it.

Second for everyone saying that we believed it would be out in November and all that, that wasn't just wishful thinking it was based in facts from multiple sources, and it seems it was supposed to be like that, everything and everyone pointed to it, but as usual with Rockstar something changed, there was a change of plans and right after that everything that once pointed to November also changed. What you have to understand is that suppliers and retailers don't guess, they don't speculate about a product and when it's gonna be available, they have internal sources. That's how it works, a Developer inform them about what they'll release in order for them to be ready, either in financial terms to make the purchase or to avoid spending too much money in other things that won't be so demanded, also they need ot get ready to have the infomration and data base ready for the product once it's announced to be available for pre-order in the minute after the announcement.

Or do you think Rockstar makes the announcment on Newswire and there is no place taking pre-orders because they were caught out of guard? Imagine the announcement, instead of "Available now for Pre-Order", something like "Available for pre-order in a few weeks once we send the details to retailers and they have this product in their database"?

No retailer or whoever in their right mind would speculate a product based on Internet rumors/ speculations, if that was the case we would have Half Life 3 and the new Fallout available to pre-order already, taking into account all the speculations going on for months, neither they would Photoshop official cover art's expecting them to be like that, they don't even have time to do that they only use the cover arts sent to them by the companies, reason why there are XB1 and PS4 GTAV cover arts EVEN before the new consoles cover arts was made public.

Anyway I should even say this, I mean this is so obvious that should be common sense.

But there is another thing interesting here, someone said the new bundle was tagged/ named as "Promotional App"... I mean promotional? Promotional of what? Unless is a GTAIV and GTA SA demo I don't know how a full game promotes games released years ago and well known all over the world, that promotion has without any doubt another target, and that target for sure is GTA V, reason why they are trying to collect the rest of the dimes for those titles... once V is released they will rarely sell unless for those that want a Steam copy and had a retailer copy or lost their account or anything like it.

It's also curious it is such a limited time promotion that ends in the 2nd day of the week, could be coincidence could e a coincidence or could be a preparation but there is something about it... I mean Rockstar know PC players want GTA V badly, it's impossible to miss and what they do ? Throw at us a screensaver, wallpapers and old games bundles but not a single word? They need ot have something in their sleeve by now otherwise the hate towards them will reach epic proportions.

• PreciousWall, Mince, seventonblade and 6 others like this

sly1286
  • sly1286

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

Our hate against Rockstar will be so much bigger in about 12 hours ....
But Hey , my Hopes are for this week Not only for today .

I Really Hope they put some extra Features in the pc Version at least

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Fall 2014 | GTA V for PC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by BlackScout, 17 December 2013 - 03:36 AM.

"I'm so proud of you" -Simeon 
S1LV3R, btw, ffs you have a lot of patience to write so much """"sh*t'"""" in only a single post.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

But there is another thing interesting here, someone said the new bundle was tagged/ named as "Promotional App"... I mean promotional? Promotional of what? Unless is a GTAIV and GTA SA demo I don't know how a full game promotes games released years ago and well known all over the world, that promotion has without any doubt another target, and that target for sure is GTA V, reason why they are trying to collect the rest of the dimes for those titles... once V is released they will rarely sell unless for those that want a Steam copy and had a retailer copy or lost their account or anything like it.

Steam published the offer with the SteamDB name, GTA IV + GTA San Andreas Marketing app (developers tend to use some codenames for their products), i'm not sure if the guys at valve published it as that on purpose or it was a mess up from their part, but it seems pretty obvious that GTA SA + IV = GTA V and R* was looking to promote it.

• rokker_22 likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Fall 2014 | GTA V for PC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

I don't know if my hype is too big or something but it's 2AM here and I hadn't slept yet.
I've been following this thread the whole day.
Btw, school ended, vacations started.
So, I have a lot of free time, but feeling sleepy.
I'm really hoping for an announcement coming today.

• Blanc likes this

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by rokker_22, 17 December 2013 - 05:25 AM.

yep...we're well into 'announcement territory' at this point...it could really be any day now...im not sure if it will happen tomorrow/today...but there are a couple interesting things going on...like the fact that rock* hasnt posted anything on their newswire for over 4 days now....& and as silver & others have pointed out...that gta iv + san andreas bundle showing up as a "marketing app" & ending a day before tuesday...its interesting & worthy of consideration if anything...my honest opinion? i think we dont get an announcement until after the christmas time...why? mostly because rock* has made it clear...from that xbox 360 tv spot.... that they still intend on using christmas as a last major effort to sell as much copies of gta v on current gen consoles before entering the new year when the focus will probably entirely shift onto next gen....an announcement now might hamper the sales a bit...imo....but then again...most people have probably already bought their copies of the games for christmas by this point....so who knows maybe theyre aware of this & will announce it tomorrow....guess we just have to wait & see.....but i reckon the bloody cock suckers wont announce it until they have fattened their wallets a little more...

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

No announcement yet? Rockstar has surpassed all expectations. Good that I lost all interest in the game back in October

• rokker_22 likes this

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

I don't know if my hype is too big or something but it's 2AM here and I hadn't slept yet.
I've been following this thread the whole day.
Btw, school ended, vacations started.
So, I have a lot of free time, but feeling sleepy.
I'm really hoping for an announcement coming today.

i think they make announcements according to american eastern standard time

• Blanc likes this

lh1
  • lh1

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

while I am not sure about today, I think we might get the PC announcement of GTA V in this week before the Christmas week.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

It's unbelieveable that it has been three months already since the console release of V. I have a feeling that the wait will not last much longer now; the announcement will most likely happen this or next month, at least that's what I think.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

^Thinking January Dreas, the mobile of San Andreas just released now. Think R* would want to focus on that a bit now. 

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

No, Rockstar is not the studio who is working on the mobile ports,
  • rokker_22 likes this

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

GTA V's PC version is coming...

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

OK, it's now 3 months after GTA V's console release, where's the goddamn PC announcement?

R* is really pissing me off sometimes...

• rokker_22 likes this

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

To say that a PC announcement will happen this month is wishful thinking, a more realistic window is either early-mid 2014 or it was canceled.

• Secura and Osho like this

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by Osho, 17 December 2013 - 08:32 AM.

I am prepared for unforeseen consequences of no announcement in this thread

*Calm down, Osho. First, let’s make sure we are ready with  #spam #rockstar #hashtags*

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

Isn't it fun that we our anticipations always get discarded at the end of the day?

I am real skeptical about today. Have fun joining the dots of reasons. ;)

I just wish that they don't postpone the release date after they announce it. I didn't like it when they postponed it for Max Payne 3.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

this 'jatiger13' is a massive 13 year old troll....dont feed the bloody c*nt...he thrives off of the attention

I'm not 13 or a troll. I'm older then you, you stupid lil bitch.

#13 is the number I wore when I played football. Its not my age

xreppiz
  • xreppiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

card_00.jpg

alexbowwow
  • alexbowwow

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'm not expecting anything today, though I think there is a small chance they will announce it on the 31st since that is a tuesday and it's the last day of this year so it will be a good opportunity for the announcement.

• Osho likes this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

I think It's the final week this year to announce it, afterwards people won't be cheking gaming sites as usual so posting something big during holidays is not a good idea.

TheGreyWolf
  • TheGreyWolf

Veni Vidi Vici!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

We have waited the months september, october, november and now waiting december. I mean how much longer could it take, personally i think a january announcement is just too late, especially if they want to release the game in march. December would be best month to announce and release in march.

sasuke256
  • sasuke256

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

god darn it !

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by Osho, 17 December 2013 - 10:28 AM.

please be patient ..it would be coming out ... It’s still early for you to give up *hope in humanity* right now! ..please stay alive

BmlGxsQ.png

TheGreyWolf
  • TheGreyWolf

Veni Vidi Vici!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

But... There is Still Hope for Frodo and his Fellowship of the Gaming PC
- Gandalf

Its still pretty early in the US, if they won't announce in 3 or 4 hours then i think we wait and wait once again and this time we hope the end december...

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

I believe they'll announce it in January..around 5th .. Although I hope not!
  • Osho likes this

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

http://www.rockstarg...leeping-ba.html

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ._. WE DONT WANT YOUR STUPID CLOTHESSSSSSSSSS... .______________________________.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

I believe they'll announce it in January..around 5th .. Although I hope not!

31% thinks the same.

OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

http://www.rockstarg...leeping-ba.html

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ._. WE DONT WANT YOUR STUPID CLOTHESSSSSSSSSS... .______________________________.

The time has come!!!!

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Yea, I'm slowly starting to think it won't be today, but I dont want to bring more negative energy here.

I still think its very likely its happening before January.

TheGreyWolf
  • TheGreyWolf

Veni Vidi Vici!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

OMG R* promoting sh*tty cr*ppy ugly china made 'merchandise'... No hope anymore for pc version announcement today.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

OMG R* promoting sh*tty cr*ppy ugly china made 'merchandise'... No hope anymore for pc version announcement today.

Start hoping next year, because that's when we'll hear something about PC.

Forget about it for this month.

• Big Danny K likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users