• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hahahah, I was looking though some old GTA IV screenshots and found this...

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Just made me chuckle. I really need to reinstall GTA IV. 

• BlackScout likes this

gtaismyman
  • gtaismyman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Lmao epic xD

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Lmao epic xD

There's going to be a overhaul on GTA IV, it's going to be like GTA:Online with scripts and all, I've already played with the dev who's excited and programming for a few other GTA projects it's going to be awesome.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Lmao epic xD

There's going to be a overhaul on GTA IV, it's going to be like GTA:Online with scripts and all, I've already played with the dev who's excited and programming for a few other GTA projects it's going to be awesome.

Oh? Please do tell. Is this some kind of bigger project? Is there a name for it yet? 

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Lmao epic xD

Oh? Please do tell. Is this some kind of bigger project? Is there a name for it yet? 

No name yet, there's a name for the other project though which is called RTCG (Real Time Chain Game) for GTA 3 which eventually will move to the newer GTA's.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

b1d5afa04b.jpg

Lmao epic xD

No name yet, there's a name for the other project though which is called RTCG (Real Time Chain Game) for GTA 3 which eventually will move to the newer GTA's.

What do you mean an overhaul? I would just assume they would tweak the Liberty City map to make it more new and add in in gta online

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Anything new?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

NEXT WEEK

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by BlackScout, 13 December 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Anything new?

No. : (
But I have adjusted the specs for Max Payne a little, so I imagine these requirements for GTA 5:

LOW RECOMMENDED SPECS
Windows 7 / Vista / 8.1 (x86 or x64 Bits)
Intel Core i3 2120 3.3ghz Dual Core or AMD equivalent
4GB System RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB RAM or AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB RAM

HIGH RECOMMENDED SPECS
Windows 7 / 8.1 / Vista (x64 Bits)
Intel Core i7 2600k 3.4Ghz Quad-Core or AMD equivalent
6GB System RAM *Satisfied ppl?*
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 1GB RAM
or AMD Radeon HD 7870 1GB RAM *i dunno if that's better than HD 5870...*
*Considering it will be the same engine, and considering the fact of GTA 5 being Open World, full of AI and peds etc, which costs CPU performance*

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by Xerukal, 13 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

Unbelievable... 

I just started up GTA IV. And the performance... it was... flawless. I moved my mouse around in my safehouse and said;

"Oh, this must be the typical good FPS inside of my safehouse. I bet it'll go to sh*t when I step outside" I thought. 

But it didn't! It dropped from around i think 80 to about 55-62 (I have V-sync off). And it actually stayed in that range. Moving the mouse and even controlling Niko felt so f*cking good after the torture that was controlling a camera with an analog stick at 25 FPS. 

I immediately re-scanned my Independence FM tracks and started numerous chases and shootouts. It felt so good actually being able to aim again. Having control over every action I make. 

I did this random thing, though. I used the Native trainer to slow the game speed down to 25%. This was in the middle of a colossal 4-5 shootout so I felt the need to put on some dramatic music. 

As this played, it contrasted all the violence. I had assembled a bodyguard team of mine and basically created a battlefield out of half of the center island. Everything in perfect slow mo. Cops falling and ragdolling, explosions and debris pieces flying through the air. Cops yelling and saying their goodbyes to their fellow law enforcers. 

It was at this point I heard a cop on the ground, he said this to his buddy on the concrete next to him; "Tell my wife i love her, ok?" 

A thing of beauty it was, truly.  

This is the kind of creativity that I love unleashing in GTA games. The kind of creativity that simply cannot and will not ever exist on consoles as long as they limit themselves in the ways that they do. 

I absolutely cannot bloody wait anymore. I'm shamelessly hoping for a Christmas announcement and January/February/March/April release. 

• BlackScout likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 13 December 2013 - 06:10 PM.

I have finally found it! GTA V running on PC!!!
grand-theft-auto-v-running-on-pc_o_24146
  • Celticfang, Teo265, Little Red Nurgling and 7 others like this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by DlZZEE, 13 December 2013 - 07:00 PM.

@BlackScout Too high dude, I don't think system requirements will be that high.

• Mark Ramier likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

@BlackScout Too hight dude, I don't think system requirements will be that high.

I think 4gb system ram is not enough to run the game on ultra settings.

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by DlZZEE, 13 December 2013 - 07:00 PM.

@_FRANKENSTEIN_ I meant minimum settings

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

NEXT WEEK

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Unbelievable... 

I just started up GTA IV. And the performance... it was... flawless. I moved my mouse around in my safehouse and said;

"Oh, this must be the typical good FPS inside of my safehouse. I bet it'll go to sh*t when I step outside" I thought. 

But it didn't! It dropped from around i think 80 to about 55-62 (I have V-sync off). And it actually stayed in that range. Moving the mouse and even controlling Niko felt so f*cking good after the torture that was controlling a camera with an analog stick at 25 FPS. 

I immediately re-scanned my Independence FM tracks and started numerous chases and shootouts. It felt so good actually being able to aim again. Having control over every action I make. 

I did this random thing, though. I used the Native trainer to slow the game speed down to 25%. This was in the middle of a colossal 4-5 shootout so I felt the need to put on some dramatic music. 

As this played, it contrasted all the violence. I had assembled a bodyguard team of mine and basically created a battlefield out of half of the center island. Everything in perfect slow mo. Cops falling and ragdolling, explosions and debris pieces flying through the air. Cops yelling and saying their goodbyes to their fellow law enforcers. 

It was at this point I heard a cop on the ground, he said this to his buddy on the concrete next to him; "Tell my wife i love her, ok?" 

This is the kind of creativity that I love unleashing in GTA games. The kind of creativity that simply cannot and will not ever exist on consoles as long as they limit themselves in the ways that they do. 

I absolutely cannot bloody wait anymore. I'm shamelessly hoping for a Christmas announcement and January/February/March/April release. 

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

I actually think they'll be pretty high if the effects from the promotional screenshots are in the PC version of the game. I would even risk rising the recommended RAM to 6 GB. (Not minimal)

• BlackScout likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

NEXT WEEK

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

I actually think they'll be pretty high if the effects from the promotional screenshots are in the PC version of the game. I would even risk rising the recommended RAM to 6 GB. (Not minimal)

Yeah, that's why i've put 4GB to the minimium.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 13 December 2013 - 07:42 PM.

Why don't you change 4 gigs (in max settings) to 8GB?
MP3 needed 8gb of ram for ultra settings.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

NEXT WEEK

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

OMG That's not the real specs, damn. I'm not a DEVELOPER, and we don't even know how much will be needed...

• Blanc likes this

Little Red Nurgling
  • Little Red Nurgling

Proud Supporter of the Sick Filth Industry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by seventonblade, 13 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Unbelievable... 

Did something like this recently.  Another thing to do would be to mess with the color settings on your PC, turn it all greyscale, and play some dreary noire music in the background, like this, while you are driven around in a taxi after turning rainy weather on using a trainer: 

Or perhaps remove all the green to give the game a neon-y 80s feel, then play this while flying a helicopter (which would be a lot better with GTA V's cinematic view which can be used with helicopters and fixed-wings unlike GTA IV):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ec_fBO0i8

Wish you could mix the color channels too so I could simulate deuteranopia (red-green colorblindness) and create other hue mixes like I can in Photoshop, just for the hell of it, but oh well. 

Gaming PCs - totally worth the money.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

I play Max Payne 3 maxed out with 4 GB of RAM... 8 GB was the highest spec tested.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

I play Max Payne 3 maxed out with 4 GB of RAM... 8 GB was the highest spec tested.
http://www.vgrequire...fo/max-payne-3/

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

http://www.vgrequire...fo/max-payne-3/

http://support.rocks...em-Requirements

HIGH RECOMMENDED SPECS
Windows 7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
Intel i7 Quad Core 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent
3GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce 480 1GB RAM
or AMD Radeon™ HD 5870 1GB RAM

HIGHEST TESTED SPECS
Windows 7/Vista (64 bit)
Intel i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ
or AMD FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
16GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB RAM
or AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 3GB RAM

This sounds more official.

• _FRANKENSTEIN_ likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

^
|
|
Cockstar, where the hell is logics?!

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Teo265, 13 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

@Frankenstein

Your previous photo, the DVD one was hilarious with the typo's was amazing. This GTA V running on PC pic is over the top man! You got sum excellent sense of humor! Kudos to you, sir!

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Anything new?

But I have adjusted the specs for Max Payne a little, so I imagine these requirements for GTA 5:

LOW RECOMMENDED SPECS
4GB System RAM

HIGH RECOMMENDED SPECS
*Considering it will be the same engine, and considering the fact of GTA 5 being Open World, full of AI and peds etc, which costs CPU performance*

No way its an i7 for rec. i5 is what it would really need rec (they might state i7 xyyy but its usually just 1/2% advantage over i5 xyyy). 

Also doubt for 6GB ram but ok...

But I should fit right in there (except for i7 (which is not a gaming CPU))

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

@Frankenstein
Your previous photo, the DVD one was hilarious with the typo's was amazing. This GTA V running on PC pic is over the top man! You got sum excellent sense of humor! Kudos to you, sir!

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

NEXT WEEK

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Ok, done with that specs fight? Wait for the Announcement.

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

ur mum is waiting for it.

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

Anything new?

LOW RECOMMENDED SPECS
4GB System RAM

HIGH RECOMMENDED SPECS

No way its an i7 for rec. i5 is what it would really need rec (they might state i7 xyyy but its usually just 1/2% advantage over i5 xyyy). 

Also doubt for 6GB ram but ok...

But I should fit right in there (except for i7 (which is not a gaming CPU))

i7 is for gaming....

You probably don't know what you are talking about.

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by Bolcksta, 13 December 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Low Recommended Specs:

CPU: i3 or i5 Dual-Core @ 3.0 Ghz or Equivalent

RAM: 4GB of Memory or More

GPU: GTX 500 Series or Equivalent w/ 1GB of VRAM or More

High Recommended Specs:

CPU: i5 or i7 Quad-Core @ 4.0 Ghz or Higher

RAM: 6GB of Memory or More

GPU: GTX 600 Series or Equivalent w/ 2GB/4GB of VRAM or More

Now this is not representing a legit final product requirements, but certainly can fall into expectations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users