• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

I'd like to get into shoot-outs with 3-4 star cops without my FPS sh*tting itself massively and making free-aim a thing of nightmares. 

Agreed.

Also, I would like to do Micheal's Yacht mission without it lagging like hell from all the Effects.... I mean seriously did you do the mission that you have to retrieve his Yacht, I mean holy crap it laggs.

The tennis court that is just opposite of the Golf place is like a constant of 18-20 FPS for me. No joke. Choppy and laggy as hell. 

Just so painful and unnatural. 

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by Xerukal, 12 December 2013 - 06:09 AM.

Holy sh*t, guys. I think the Xbox 360 spot is a definitive foreshadowing of a PC release.

I know this is a long shot but...

Listen to the song. Why select THAT song out of all the songs that they could've went with for a game that is already released? 

"I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT" 

And at the very end, just after the Xbox 360 logo, you see Microsoft. That NEVER happens in trailers. It's mostly just "Xbox 360" or "Jump in". 

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

• Tikhung, BlackScout and tadejpetric like this

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

nice spot Xerukal!

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by iNero, 12 December 2013 - 06:20 AM.

Holy sh*t, guys. I think the Xbox 360 spot is a definitive foreshadowing of a PC release.

Listen to the song. Why select THAT song out of all the songs that they could've went with for a game that is already released? 

And at the very end, just after the Xbox 360 logo, you see Microsoft. That NEVER happens in trailers. It's mostly just "Xbox 360" or "Jump in". 

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

it is in all of the new 360/X1 trailers...

• BlackScout likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by Xerukal, 12 December 2013 - 06:34 AM.

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

it is in all of the new 360/X1 trailers...

Oh...

I have failed. 

There is no hope. 

There is no happiness. 

I will kill myself now.

Goodbye. 

• Street Mix likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

it should be clear that you have failed... I mean everybody can read way too much into anything...

if they would have played Jay Rock ft Kendrick Lamar you would have said something like:

"You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it" that clearly is a message to the PC haters. R* doesnt give a f*ck about lower sale numbers. they will release it on PC cause they know that PC Players will love it

I mean cmon...

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by Xerukal, 12 December 2013 - 06:59 AM.

it should be clear that you have failed... I mean everybody can read way too much into anything...

if they would have played Jay Rock ft Kendrick Lamar you would have said something like:

"You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it" that clearly is a message to the PC haters. R* doesnt give a f*ck about lower sale numbers. they will release it on PC cause they know that PC Players will love it

I mean cmon...

I wouldn't. Because I never said such a thing for Franklin's original trailer that had the said song in it. Common assumption at work. 

The difference between then and now is that each character trailer had a feel and theme. The songs matched the characters and videos, somewhat. Their style or theme. The song playing in the trailer doesn't seem to have much context to it. Maybe it's just a general one, or none at all. I'm not saying one is needed, however. 

The "I failed" thing was clear. Clear that it was backed by humorous intent and not legitimate seriousness, that is.  

I love reading too much into things. It's fun. I like having fun. 

BubbaGoom
  • BubbaGoom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

Nah, probably just an ad to get more people to buy it for the holidays.

1987_EC
  • 1987_EC

PC gamer

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:15 AM

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

omg!! wow good eye! thats definately weird, dat microsoft logo...

sly1286
  • sly1286

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

@xerukal

Your Probably wrong And i Never Believe in such conspiracy Things BUT somehow i think you could be right ... Maybe becouse i want it to be true...
Guys watch the trailer , Listen to the Song And especially Listen to the conversations And imagine the Charakters are Talking about the pc Version of GTA V And Not about the heist :D

Its weird omg we guys starting to Get Crazy .... Its like beeing in the desert And seeing water all the Time lol

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

@xerukal

That can't be true :(

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Don't you guys know already?
Microsoft is trying to combine everything into one product, if it really did indeed foreshadow anything, we would've got that fancy PC logo thing, or god forbid, Games for Windows live.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

1379165877341.gif

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

^
|
|
Nope.
  • BlackScout likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

1379165877341.gif

But to this point, we don't really know why? 

0Pvwg3V.gif

Platinum2
  • Platinum2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

1379165877341.gif

swnRdgI.gif

• BlackScout likes this

trulex47
  • trulex47

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

rockstar-gta-v-pc.png?w=650

Someone needs to ask rockstar with some stupid question, like: will there be GTA V for PS2, to se will their answer bee " Keep an eye out for..newswire.."

• Osho, _FRANKENSTEIN_, BlackScout and 1 other like this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Someone needs to ask rockstar with some stupid question, like: will there be GTA V for PS2, to se will their answer bee " Keep an eye out for..newswire.."

Or ask:

"Will GTAV be reeleased for my dickhole?" R*:

"At this moment we have no information to share but stay tuned on our werbsite www.rockstargames.com!"

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Immortal

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by PlasmaFLOW, 12 December 2013 - 12:41 PM.

9b67624780.jpg

"Start"

2c016ee0c7.jpg

Its a message to all of us PC Gamers through the trailer, they wanna hug it out! They need just one last score, it works for 'em it works for us. They can't wait! THEY... have more to loose? Hmm...

Theres something wrong there.

f*ck it ._.

• tadejpetric likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 12 December 2013 - 12:57 PM.

That's a realy good idea!!!
  • PlasmaFLOW likes this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

December 17 is Tuesday. Ohh boy, another "05/24" is coming (hopefully not).

• BlackScout likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by Xerukal, 12 December 2013 - 03:08 PM.

Sick of the game looking so bad and running so awfully. 

The visuals themselves are great 90% of the time. But the jaggies are INSANE. I play relatively close (Not too close, but not far away) to my TV (Which is 1080p 60 Hz, the same size as my monitor) and it is unbearable at this point.

I can't effectively see smaller objects in the distance in front of me from how rough and jagged the visuals can get. And the FPS is an absolute joke. I'm lucky to get 30 at this point. Otherwise, I'm stuck at around 20 by just driving around during daylight now. 

Going to look into hooking up the game to my monitor and see if anything changes, but I doubt it. 

The time for a PC version has never been better for me right now. I'll take running the game with poor optimization on Medium with a cap of 40 FPS over this f*ckfest any day. Not to mention the nicely optimized beauty that I hope we'll get.

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Immortal

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by PlasmaFLOW, 12 December 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Ah man I already wish it was tuesday to see if they announce anything, or maybe even January to see if they actually do anything about PC version this year or if they don't even talk about it...

OT: I'm very nervous as I have an Aikido Practice Evaluation for Orange Belt(4th Kyu) tommorrow... Scared... :panic: .

Wish me luch fellas. :lol:

• Xerukal likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

^
|
|
My friend has green belt.
  • PlasmaFLOW likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

OK, some SLIGHT bad news here since it discredits an earlier theory.

Looking through the files for San Andreas Mobile, again looking at the Social Club files, it appears Rockstar just ship this out AS IS, they don't cater formats, because San Andreas Mobile has Social Club UI files for PC, PSN and Xbox Live even though the game doesn't make any use of them, and it just appears these are sent out as a bulk package to cover ALL UI structures when Social Club is ported to ANY format.

• Valesco likes this

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Immortal

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

OK, some SLIGHT bad news here since it discredits an earlier theory.

Looking through the files for San Andreas Mobile, again looking at the Social Club files, it appears Rockstar just ship this out AS IS, they don't cater formats, because San Andreas Mobile has Social Club UI files for PC, PSN and Xbox Live even though the game doesn't make any use of them, and it just appears these are sent out as a bulk package to cover ALL UI structures when Social Club is ported to ANY format.

Umm... sh*t?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

The visuals themselves are great 90% of the time. But the jaggies are INSANE. I play relatively close (Not too close, but not far away) to my TV (Which is 1080p 60 GHz, the same size as my monitor) and it is unbearable at this point.

I can't effectively see smaller objects in the distance in front of me from how rough and jagged the visuals can get. And the FPS is an absolute joke. I'm lucky to get 30 at this point. Otherwise, I'm stuck at around 20 by just driving around during daylight now. 

Going to look into hooking up the game to my monitor and see if anything changes, but I doubt it. 

The time for a PC version has never been better for me right now. I'll take running the game with poor optimization on Medium with a cap of 40 FPS over this f*ckfest any day. Not to mention the nicely optimized beauty that I hope we'll get.

60 GHZ Television... Oh WAIT, Ghz??
computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg
Just kidding.

• Nick Testbranch likes this

1987_EC
  • 1987_EC

PC gamer

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by 1987_EC, 12 December 2013 - 02:58 PM.

@xerukal

Your Probably wrong And i Never Believe in such conspiracy Things BUT somehow i think you could be right ... Maybe becouse i want it to be true...
Guys watch the trailer , Listen to the Song And especially Listen to the conversations And imagine the Charakters are Talking about the pc Version of GTA V And Not about the heist :D

Its weird omg we guys starting to Get Crazy .... Its like beeing in the desert And seeing water all the Time lol

yea..i noticed what they're actually saying too..which sounds to me like they are trying to hint about the PC version,

for example why do they say "a big one!"...? i think its a hint about a the PC version which is going to be BIG in terms of sell and all..

and "i cant wait i cant wait"...yes R* atleast you acknowledge that we cant freaking wait anymore for the PC version..

and "one last scoreee!"-the only version left for one last score are PC and PS4, its another hint about them.

• sly1286 and Mash1995 like this

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

The visuals themselves are great 90% of the time. But the jaggies are INSANE. I play relatively close (Not too close, but not far away) to my TV (Which is 1080p 60 GHz, the same size as my monitor) and it is unbearable at this point.

60 GHZ Television... Oh WAIT, Ghz??
computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg
Just kidding.

60 GHz?! 

1385056691698.gif

• BlackScout likes this

xreppiz
  • xreppiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by xreppiz, 12 December 2013 - 03:10 PM.

im start thinking GTA5 PC probably will be release next year bundled with new GPU tech GTX 800/R9 300 series, who knows,

maybe this is the plan! win win condition!

rumor nvidia maxwell: march 2014

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users