Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Like I explained already in this thread, they announced GTA IV and EFLC exactly 3 months after console launch, so GTA V PC announcement still might come at 17 december because Sony and Microsoft probably bribed R* to keep the game console exclusive for 3 months as usual.

Please stop bringing up this stupid asshole of a rumour which holds no ground which is impossible because it would be a gamble for EITHER company as it would be sending business to their rivals. Seriously, think about what you're suggesting, Sony and Microsoft teamed up JUST to spit in the face of PC Gamers, when this plan could EASILY backfire and send business in the opposite direction, what with Sony and Microsoft knocking chunks out of each other and pushing next gen like mad, do you, as a PC Only gamer, seriously think they just put everything to one side and said "hey, you know what, why don't we team up and screw over PC gamers, YEAH sounds fun!".

Then again, seeing as you seem to be a pretty big Call of Duty player, I can't imagine basic logic being your strong point.

Every single one of your posts in this thread is always full of rage. You need to calm yourself a bit or no one will take you seriously. The person you were replying to doesn't have a source to back up his claims, but do you? No. You just grab a statement from a post and then type a huge tirade about it.

I've observed that you're a really helpful person in other threads, but here? It's quite the contrary. One more thing I'd like to ask, how'd you figure that he lacks mentality skills if he's a Call of Duty player? I've never lost any IQ points after playing any Call of Duty games, maybe it depends on the community. Perhaps I met the good part of that community.

Then you must only be paying attention to posts where I come across as angry, how about the last few couple of posts I made here where I was promoting the fact that we might be able to port North Yankton to the PC version of GTA IV as a gift to you guys? Did you notice that? Probably not, as you only say I only post angry things here.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by Xerukal, 11 December 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Guys, i think my small dick can't handle the awesomeness of gta v. I may be right tho. shrink more on boot.

Wat?

Ouch, some die hard pc guys can't handle the joke. Here take some butthurt cream.

even the delays are getting delayed

mindblown.gif

It wasn't a joke. Your entire sentence made absolutely no sense.  There was nothing "Die hard PC guy" about his response. It was simple confusion that you mistook for some type of aggressive response or reaction. 

Also your gif didn't make me laugh.

2/10

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:43 PM

Guys, i think my small dick can't handle the awesomeness of gta v. I may be right tho. shrink more on boot.

Wat?

Ouch, some die hard pc guys can't handle the joke. Here take some butthurt cream.

mindblown.gif

It wasn't a joke. Your entire sentence made absolutely no sense.  There was nothing "Die hard PC guy" about his response. It was simple confusion that you mistook for some type of aggressive response or reaction. 

2/10

Stop taking everything serious and he edited my original post. And you seem to think that everything is supposed to be funny, you are only fooling yourself

0.01/10

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Wat?

mindblown.gif

2/10

Stop taking everything serious and he edited my original post. And you seem to think that everything is supposed to be funny, you are only fooling yourself

0.01/10

You based this assumption that I think everything is funny off of what exactly? One post? 

Bit of a contradiction, isn't it? Telling me I take everything seriously whilst you say I think everything people say should be funny? 

Didn't realize he edited your post, anyway. 

Still, gif didn't make me laugh. Which is what reaction gifs are supposed to do. That's why you use them. To entertain and express something in a form beyond text that causes actual reactions. 

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Wat?

mindblown.gif

2/10

0.01/10

You based this assumption that I think everything is funny off of what exactly? One post? 

Bit of a contradiction, isn't it? Telling me I take everything seriously whilst you say I think everything people say should be funny? 

Still, gif didn't make me laugh. Which is what reaction gifs are supposed to do. That's why you use them. To entertain and express something in a form beyond text that causes actual reactions. 

No, actually two posts. Contradiction? You can make assumption that things are supposed to be funny while you take it serious.

Reaction gif's supposed to be funny? oh please, stop it.

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

Oh just stop it guys!

• Wolfhuman and BlackScout like this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

PC-vs-Console.png
2013-06-11_06-02-25-1020_large_verge_med
R.I.P consoles?
  • 1987_EC and rokker_22 like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Xerukal, 11 December 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Wat?

mindblown.gif

2/10

0.01/10

No, actually two posts. Contradiction? You can make assumption that things are supposed to be funny while you take it serious.

Nice job trying to carry over this little f*ckfest we've conjured up into different threads i post in. Spectacular lack of maturity on your part. 

Not that this whole thing is that mature to begin with. 

1. While it may not be a direct technical contradiction, think how many serious people you've met in your life that outright "assume" things are supposed to be funny. It makes no emotional or mental sense whatsoever. You're clutching at straws.

2. Reaction gifs are supposed to entertain. Otherwise, there is no point in using them as you could just convey your reaction within a decently creative series of words. Not always funny, but entertaining. And different people are entertained differently. I was not entertained by yours, as an individual. Make of that what you will. I am not stepping on a pedestal. I was simply letting you know that your gif has not served its purpose for me. 

Why would you care? I ask myself the same thing about this argument. Why would we care? 

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Immortal

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

PC-vs-Console.png
R.I.P consoles?

Thats...

Pretty crappy.

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:27 PM Edited by DlZZEE, 11 December 2013 - 02:29 PM.

PC-vs-Console.png
R.I.P consoles?

It's still cheaper to buy a PS4 than build a PC with similar specs.

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

PC-vs-Console.png
R.I.P consoles?

I dont want them to go away since I have nothing really against them but it looks like you will be right (next gen will prob be the last real consy gen).

And also at release of PS4 there were stronger GPUs (780 ti which you can quad sli)

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

Wat?

mindblown.gif

2/10

0.01/10

Nice job trying to carry over this little f*ckfest we've conjured up into different threads i post in. Spectacular lack of maturity on your part. 

Not that this whole thing is that mature to begin with. 

1. While it may not be a direct technical contradiction, think how many serious people you've met in your life that outright "assume" things are supposed to be funny. It makes no emotional or mental sense whatsoever. You're clutching at straws.

2. Reaction gifs are supposed to entertain. Otherwise, there is no point in using them as you could just convey your reaction within a decently creative series of words. Not always funny, but entertaining. And different people are entertained differently. I was not entertained by yours, as an individual. Make of that what you will. I am not stepping on a pedestal. I was simply letting you know that your gif has not served its purpose for me. 

Why would you care? I ask myself the same thing about this argument. Why would we care? 

Oh god, lets just put this argument behind us in this damn PC topic.

• Xerukal likes this

Scott_
  • Scott_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

PC-vs-Console.png2013-06-11_06-02-25-1020_large_verge_med
R.I.P consoles?

Since when did a gtx650 cost as much as ps4? Cos guided by that graph the 680 still sh*ts all over the ps4 and it's not much more expensive than one!

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 11 December 2013 - 02:34 PM.

R.I.P consoles?

How much cheaper?

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

PC-vs-Console.png
R.I.P consoles?

not going in a war but this has always been the case with consys. Wait a year or two and we will have better price/ pref

also PS4s hardware is really bad (and it still cant do anything else *really* than playing games (at worse/the same quallity as PC ATM) while I have bunch of programs *other than games*).

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:37 PM Edited by DlZZEE, 11 December 2013 - 02:37 PM.

R.I.P consoles?

Since when did a gtx650 cost as much as ps4? Cos guided by that graph the 680 still sh*ts all over the ps4 and it's not much more expensive than one!

Wrong, PS4's GPU is slightly weaker than GTX 660 but more powerful than GTX 650. Also don't forget about other computer parts, for 399$ you won't buy a good PC.

kvic
  • kvic

Grand PooBar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

You have some people who have maybe 200 games for the 360 or ps3 then the so called next gen comes out and you can't play your old games in the new console, so what's the reasoning behind this ,money ,money,money MONEY.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

http://www.rockstarg...-christmas.html

f*ck YEAH IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

?

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

.. has something happened?.. ..

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

Nope.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

.. ok ..
*PC goes back to sleep mode*
  • BlackScout likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

tikhung01, on 11 Dec 2013 - 4:48 PM, said:

I really have an urge to punch you in the mouth .

technick89
  • technick89

Rat

• Members

Man it's not happening until 25th
say rockstar always gives gifts to Christmas
last time it's a bunch of new screen shots .. Maybe the this time they give us release date
MAYBE....... OR MAY BE

YOU GET THAT.....

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Ah, I only understood the joke when I went to quote you and saw the full thing, lol. 

I could only see "...christmas.html" without going into "post reply" mode. 

Would've given me a heart-attack otherwise. Since I don't usually expect edited links like that, rofl. 

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 11 December 2013 - 04:01 PM.

i'm glad rocktard are still receiving hurls of PC related comments, keep it up PCers, this is our mandela moment except we don't kill women and children to bring attention to our cause, they can oppress us, but we will win!

• rokker_22 likes this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Like I explained already in this thread, they announced GTA IV and EFLC exactly 3 months after console launch, so GTA V PC announcement still might come at 17 december because Sony and Microsoft probably bribed R* to keep the game console exclusive for 3 months as usual.

Please stop bringing up this stupid asshole of a rumour which holds no ground which is impossible because it would be a gamble for EITHER company as it would be sending business to their rivals. Seriously, think about what you're suggesting, Sony and Microsoft teamed up JUST to spit in the face of PC Gamers, when this plan could EASILY backfire and send business in the opposite direction, what with Sony and Microsoft knocking chunks out of each other and pushing next gen like mad, do you, as a PC Only gamer, seriously think they just put everything to one side and said "hey, you know what, why don't we team up and screw over PC gamers, YEAH sounds fun!".

Then again, seeing as you seem to be a pretty big Call of Duty player, I can't imagine basic logic being your strong point.

Every single one of your posts in this thread is always full of rage. You need to calm yourself a bit or no one will take you seriously. The person you were replying to doesn't have a source to back up his claims, but do you? No. You just grab a statement from a post and then type a huge tirade about it.

I've observed that you're a really helpful person in other threads, but here? It's quite the contrary. One more thing I'd like to ask, how'd you figure that he lacks mentality skills if he's a Call of Duty player? I've never lost any IQ points after playing any Call of Duty games, maybe it depends on the community. Perhaps I met the good part of that community.

Then you must only be paying attention to posts where I come across as angry, how about the last few couple of posts I made here where I was promoting the fact that we might be able to port North Yankton to the PC version of GTA IV as a gift to you guys? Did you notice that? Probably not, as you only say I only post angry things here.

I don't seem to remember that, perhaps I was inactive during that specific period. Like I said, I have nothing against you, you're a great contributor, not just to the GTAF community, but to the PC community as well, it's not an assumption, I know you've been involved in some of the mod projects.

I'll just assume that it's the way you type sometimes, unnecessary full-word capitalizations. That gives me the thought that you might actually be angry, when in reality, you might be not. I think there was this ".brian" user who used to type sentences in a similar way, he didn't end up good. Of course, it was because he was being an asshole, he didn't know what he was talking about. Poor kid.

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by lh1, 11 December 2013 - 04:20 PM.

http://www.rockstarg...60-tv-spot.html

Well that's it, January or February 2014 for PC announcement then.

• BlackScout likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Pretty nice.
BTW, If we got a PS3 "trailer" too, I wish a PC one...

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

http://www.rockstarg...60-tv-spot.html

Well that's it, January or February 2014 for PC announcement then.

Doesn't imply anything. PC announcement could happen any time now.

• rokker_22 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users