will be an image on your PC, is beginning

garycoleman-wtf.gif
  • Nick Testbranch, BlackScout and Valesco like this

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Blanc, 25 November 2013 - 09:02 PM.

I recognized that R*'s announcements are usually on tuesdays. So maybe we are getting new information tomorrow!? In the meanwhile I am going to spam R* and the developers @Twitter.

If you get an answer post it here.
even if it's another "no info to share but we hear you loud and clear"
Don't worry. I will post every answer I get (if I get any).

AirWolf856
  • AirWolf856

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Maybe they're waiting for this topic to hit 600 pages before they announce the PC version of GTA V? 

:colgate:

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Maybe they're waiting for this topic to hit 600 pages before they announce the PC version of GTA V? 

Then let's spam the sh*t out of it

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Then let's spam the sh*t out of it
4 pgs to go...

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

1459155_10152078492430097_692584603_n.jp

http://www.rockstarg...x-and-more.html

[snip]

Don't get your hopes up.

I present you, The Snapmatic Screensaver!

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

1459155_10152078492430097_692584603_n.jp

http://www.rockstarg...x-and-more.html

[snip]

Don't get your hopes up.

I present you, The Snapmatic Screensaver!

It's kind of insulting too.

"the game is neither confirmed or denied for PC and Mac, but here's a screensaver taken by console players"

• BlackScout likes this

TheGreyWolf
  • TheGreyWolf

Veni Vidi Vici!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by TheGreyWolf, 25 November 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Hey guys i was watching a video from dutch gamekings (tv show about games in Netherlands) today, they post new video's everyday on their site (reviews and previews etc). Today in the video where they answer questions from their viewers, one of the game journalists said that (he thought) on 21st of May there will be a next gen version of GTA V. And he said: Xbox One, PS4 AND PC! So the other guy asked him how he knew, he just said that he sometimes knows some things. And this guy and also the other 'gamekings' guys have good contact with game publishers. Video is in dutch but i think you would understand the parts where he says 'next gen' and 'GTA V'

This is the link, watch from 17:12

http://www.gamekings...-4-en-xbox-one/

I was very excited, but still i think May is very late but i also think in May we will get complete edition of the game with badass graphics.

• yonatan755 likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hey guys i was watching a video from dutch gamekings (tv show about games in Netherlands) today, they post new video's everyday on their site (reviews and previews etc). Today in the video where they answer questions from their viewers, one of the game journalists said that (he thought) on 21st of May there will be a next gen version of GTA V. And he said: Xbox One, PS4 AND PC! So the other guy asked him how he knew, he just said that he sometimes knows some things. And this guy and also the other 'gamekings' guys have good contact with game publishers. Video is in dutch but i think you would understand the parts where he says 'next gen' and 'GTA V'

I was very excited, but still i think May is very late but i also think in May we will get complete edition of the game with badass graphics.

21st of May is very specific. If he was guessing it'd probably be just "May". But the 21st? Quite interesting.

Thanks for the news.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Finally a CLUE, what I was wanting. ty.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by yonatan755, 25 November 2013 - 11:49 PM.

It's a long wait but if it will be the complete gta, all content Un-cut from these that were supposed to be made for current gen, it will absolutely worth it.
If rockstar will pull this right, they can re-hype people for the same game and re create the pre release buzz.
Going to be a long 6 and a half months :-(

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 25 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

This may not be relevant anymore, and I'm not keeping on track with this topic right now, but remember when I was stalking that FranSnk guy who made those fake GTA V gameplays?

beyv.jpg

Well, I found his real name, off of a Vimeo site, it's  Francisco Manuel Jimenez Sanchez.

Just letting you guys know if you want to.

• Smaher. likes this

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

This may not be relevant anymore, and I'm not keeping on track with this topic right now, but remember when I was stalking that FranSnk guy who made those fake GTA V gameplays?
beyv.jpg

Well, I found his real name, off of a Vimeo site, it's  Francisco Manuel Jimenez Sanchez.

That guy has some amazing skills.
Btw check a few posts above, nothing offical but a very interesting find
  • BlackScout likes this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

It's better than never.

• BlackScout and Smaher. like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

Just messing around with that "leaked PS3 xml file" I've found:
•868907 - [PB][PC] Crash - When accessing "last gen" mode the game crashes. - rage::grcTextureFactoryDX11::LockRenderTarget

Last Gen??
So we would have 2 graphic modes to play??
One with less trees, objects and details for lower pc's and one last gen mode with lots of details, high resolution textures.
As long as I get 60 FPS at least on medium settings... *550 Ti + i3 3220* I'm cool.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Just messing around with that "leaked PS3 xml file" I've found:
•868907 - [PB][PC] Crash - When accessing "last gen" mode the game crashes. - rage::grcTextureFactoryDX11::LockRenderTarget

Last Gen??
So we would have 2 graphic modes to play??
One with less trees, objects and details for lower pc's and one last gen mode with lots of details, high resolution textures.
As long as I get 60 FPS at least on medium settings... *550 Ti + i3 3220* I'm cool.

This has already been talked about months ago.

Last gen mode most likely means DX9. Nothing more,

• BlackScout likes this

BakedBagel
  • BakedBagel

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

That guy has some amazing skills.
Btw check a few posts above, nothing offical but a very interesting find

Kindled, are you talking about those fake GTAV PC gameplay video's on youtube?, if so where did you come to the conclusion that it is the same person, not trying to disagree with you or anything like that, it just you posting some guys mug on the site, sooooo do you have source?

Myrskalle
  • Myrskalle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

Star Citizen. Developed only for PC and is the most successfull crowd-funding project of all time. Just reached $30 millions. Check it out here https://robertsspace.../about-the-game

And yes, this is what the actual game will look like.

Well the game is still in early Alpha, and Chris Roberts said he wants to push PC hardware to the limit like Crysis did when it first released.

It will be optimized by release. I can run the unoptimized early alpha hanger module on very high with 30-40 fps on my crappy 2010 i5 and GTX 760. Plus by the time it's released I'll have a new CPU.

The game will definitely improve in terms of graphics by then.

Yeah it´ll look even better for sure. My post was meant more along the line of "Oh yea it looks f*cking amazing and yes, these are real game assets" :)

Hangar runs pretty good on my 3570k and 7950 as well. Will probably get another 7950 for the beta though.

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

Next gen consoles already released and R* still have no word about the release of the PC and next gen versions

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Next gen consoles already released and R* still have no word about the release of the PC and next gen versions

It's Rockstar...
They're the best at making mysteries.

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

The next gen consoles are released, but not in every country. PS4 will be released on29th of Nov. in Europe. R* is probably waiting for the next gen consoles to be released in every country.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

The next gen consoles are released, but not in every country. PS4 will be released on29th of Nov. in Europe. R* is probably waiting for the next gen consoles to be released in every country.

I don't get it.

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

I don't get it.
Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm not that good in English.

I'll try again:
The PS 4 isn't released in Europe yet. Maybe they are waiting for the Europe release of the PS 4 so they can announce the game.
  • BlackScout likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 26 November 2013 - 05:08 PM.

I don't get it.
Sorry for the bad explanation. I'm not that good in English.
I'll try again:
The PS 4 isn't released in Europe yet. Maybe they are waiting for the Europe release of the PS 4 so they can announce the game.
I don't understand why R* is waiting for PS4 release in Europe.
That's the only thing I didn't get :)
And your English isn't bad :):)
  • Valesco likes this

StefaTurbo
  • StefaTurbo

#GTAV

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

GTA SA Coming to Mobile and still no word for GTA 5 For PC...

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Just let me get that game on my s4 and gta v can go f*ck it self.
I only hope they won't remove songs like in vice city's mobile version

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by Xerukal, 26 November 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Rockstar Games, keeping their priorities as straight as ever... 

Amazing. 

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Haha, no pc version announced, i cant wait to see the rage .

Mark Ramier
  • Mark Ramier

The Lone Modeller

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I've bought every GTA released so far.  But if they keep up this sh*t, I'll just DL it from some pirate site when it's released.  They don't care about us, f*ck them.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

PC have great potential.

PC Gamers often modify, alter or even ruin the game, just look at GTA 4.

I love the PC games but I hate the fact that all PC games will get altered and ruined one day because peoples cannot just play the game fairly and equaly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users