Photo

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
TheGreyWolf
  • TheGreyWolf

Veni Vidi Vici!

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by TheGreyWolf, 17 November 2013 - 05:33 PM.

I think this topic earns an Off-Topic award if it existed, with the most off-topic posts. But i understand, there is still no news about PC release and it's 17th november already (2 monts after consoles release). And i really don't understand if R* was developing a PC, why they just dont announce it.

Just tell us, will there be a PC version yes or no. But i understand R* has difficulty with communicating with their customers,i think R* uses robots instead to answer our questions.

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

R* Games if they don't release this game on PC

baby-throwing-money.gif

• skyfamster and yonatan755 like this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by TaviColen123, 17 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

uJhatafart00, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:uJhatafart00, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:

baby-throwing-money.gif

Not really, they already made more in 6 weeks than the lifetime sales of GTA IV , so i would say they are pretty far set . Of course this does not mean they would not want more money,even if the PC version is not that profitable .

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

uJhatafart00, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:uJhatafart00, on 17 Nov 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:

baby-throwing-money.gif

Not really, they already made more in 6 weeks than the lifetime sales of GTA IV , so i would say they are pretty far set . Of course this does not mean they would not want more money,even if the PC version is not that profitable .
of course a pc version is profitable.
short term and especially lkng term, people still buy san andreas vice city and III on steam.
Besides,I am sure they won't mind earning a few more milions

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Xerukal, 17 November 2013 - 08:02 PM.

...if you love to use word "cock" so much, I think you must have a realy small cock or something and need to use that word so much...

Personally, I would have said "if you love the word 'cock' so much, I think you must really love cocks".

It just makes more sense that if somebody likes something a lot, they mention and try to throw it into conversations more. If they had a small cock, then they definitely wouldn't be proud of it and would try to avoid talking about them. Simply talking about the subject of cocks wouldn't make theirs bigger. If I lived in a neighbourhood where everybody has Porsches and Lambos and sh*t, and I had a crappy little Toyota, then I wouldn't be much interested in talking to my neighbours on the subject of cars, much how a person that has a small cock wouldn't be much interested in talking to other people on the subject of cocks.

But still, I give you 7 out of 10 stars for that insult. Cockstars, that is.

Funny logic. 

Penis size is irrelevant and often not connected at all to word and expressive preference. Rather, your ability to pick up on social actions and mannerisms is what gets you to prefer certain words, or even overuse them at times.

I really like the word "honestly". Does that mean I'm honest? Nah. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid. 

I enjoy overusing insults, as well. That does not make me prefer the actual object of those insults. I do not feast upon fecal matter when I utter "sh*t" one too many times, neither do I go munch on a rectum when I scream "ass" a few times. 

It's simply one's nature to have these word fixations. It has nothing to do with the size or physical status of one's body/desires in life.

• jatiger13 likes this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

...if you love to use word "cock" so much, I think you must have a realy small cock or something and need to use that word so much...

Personally, I would have said "if you love the word 'cock' so much, I think you must really love cocks".

It just makes more sense that if somebody likes something a lot, they mention and try to throw it into conversations more. If they had a small cock, then they definitely wouldn't be proud of it and would try to avoid talking about them. Simply talking about the subject of cocks wouldn't make theirs bigger. If I lived in a neighbourhood where everybody has Porsches and Lambos and sh*t, and I had a crappy little Toyota, then I wouldn't be much interested in talking to my neighbours on the subject of cars, much how a person that has a small cock wouldn't be much interested in talking to other people on the subject of cocks.

Funny logic. 

Penis size is irrelevant and often not connected at all to word and expressive preference. Rather, your ability to pick up on social actions and mannerisms is what gets you to prefer certain words, or even overuse them at times.

I really like the word "honestly". Does that mean I'm honest? Nah. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid. 

I enjoy overusing insults, as well. That does not make me prefer the actual object of those insults. I do not feast upon fecal matter when I utter "sh*t" one too many times, neither do I go munch on a rectum when I scream "ass" a few times. 

It's simply one's nature to have these word fixations. It has nothing to do with the size or physical status of one's body/desires in life.

Huh?

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Funny logic. 

Huh?

tumblr_m8w127x5BZ1rx3n09o1_500.gif

Exactly.

• BlackScout likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

This topic is still alive!!!
Gta v PC version must be soon!!!

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Two month anniversary. Has it really been that long already? Expect another month or two for PC announcement, folks.

santaclaws
  • santaclaws

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

XcIbk8X.gif

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by yonatan755, 17 November 2013 - 09:45 PM.

XcIbk8X.gif
Every f*cking time when I see this gif, I quickly go to R*'s site...

trulex47
  • trulex47

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Please Rockstar, if your read this, give me GTA 5 for PC. I have bought new cpu fx 8350 only in hope for GTA. And i have some money for GTA 5. Please rockstar use my money.

AirWolf856
  • AirWolf856

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Well, the good thing is that AC IV: Black Flag is releasing this week on the PC so I can forget about GTA V on the PC for a little while.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by r34ld34l, 17 November 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Well, the good thing is that AC IV: Black Flag is releasing this week on the PC so I can forget about GTA V on the PC for a little while.

I alrady finished it with all offline DLCs...

qwert2812
  • qwert2812

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

a true pirate huh? or did you play it on console?

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Pfff console sick-puking-smiley-emoticon.gif

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Lmao. PS3 and 360 pirates finished it a full week before it released on those platforms. Go on the TPB. There are torrents already for the PC version.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 18 November 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Ok first of all, about all the "weird talk" of an agreement between SONY and MS against PC ... could be true or not but isn't that far fetched. It happened before with IV so it's not hard to believe the same happened with V. When IV was launched it was supposed to be exclusive for one console first at least for a time, but then the other company gave them money to get it also, and then the other company said "ok they can have it, we won't cover the offer but we want the DLC first". It wasn't exactly like this but in the end this is how it happened.

Back then as I mentioned plenty of times here I read an article where both MS and SONY said their agreement wasn't profitable enough and they wouldn't pay Rockstar for such a deal again because their purpose was to sell new consoles and not for Rockstar to get an early retirement. Now at the end of these consoles life cycle with so many hardware pieces out there and with all the hype created (with Rockstar pretending that these consoles were getting a next gen kind of game) it was an easy bait, they just had to throw the line and grab the fish and thats exactly what they did.

There could have been some sort of deal, not as big as the last one or to compensate the fail the last one was to keep it exclusive till the end of the year, believing that there will be plenty of parents getting old consoles to their kids after they get a price cut because of the new ones coming and along with them GTA V will be their choice either bought separated or in a bundle. So it's a win, win situation for all.

Like it or not this is made because it's the most safe way to fish money, if GTA V came for current gen and PC at the same time consoles wouldn't get so many sales. Reason why they got so many was because of people impatience and the lack of any good games in the same time frame (and all the hype created).

But they are a business company and their target is make money  so their doing their part. Could MS and SONY be involved in the delay? Could be, could it be a technical problem that is holding them back? It's also possible, could be that they made enough this fiscal year and want to save the PC and most likely Next Gen version for the next fiscal year? That is possibly the most likely.

But to sum it all, if MS and SONY made a deal we can't blame them, they want money and they are doing what they have too, the same way they can't blame us for ranting on them for wanting the game, a way or another all that is left is wait.

But one thing I can tell you for sure, the game will be announced this coming week.

*Now copy this sentence and save it and read it every Sunday, one week it will become true, because I'm sure that the game will be released, only an apocalypse would stop it.

GTA V on consoles is almost dead, the update coming next Tuesday will give it another week of oxygen and then die again, this game will only survive within the PC, either the single player or the multiplayer because this "APB model" doesn't feat on consoles.

Next week console sget their so much awaited DLC, after that we'll see.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:59 AM Edited by BlackScout, 18 November 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Ok first of all, about all the "weird talk" of an agreement between SONY and MS against PC ... could be true or not but isn't that far fetched. It happened before with IV so it's not hard to believe the same happened with V. When IV was launched it was supposed to be exclusive for one console first at least for a time, but then the other company gave them money to get it also, and then the other company said "ok they can have it, we won't cover the offer but we want the DLC first". It wasn't exactly like this but in the end this is how it happened.

Back then as I mentioned plenty of times here I read an article where both MS and SONY said their agreement wasn't profitable enough and they wouldn't pay Rockstar for such a deal again because their purpose was to sell new consoles and not for Rockstar to get an early retirement. Now at the end of these consoles life cycle with so many hardware pieces out there and with all the hype created (with Rockstar pretending that these consoles were getting a next gen kind of game) it was an easy bait, they just had to throw the line and grab the fish and thats exactly what they did.

There could have been some sort of deal, not as big as the last one or to compensate the fail the last one was to keep it exclusive till the end of the year, believing that there will be plenty of parents getting old consoles to their kids after they get a price cut because of the new ones coming and along with them GTA V will be their choice either bought separated or in a bundle. So it's a win, win situation for all.

Like it or not this is made because it's the most safe way to fish money, if GTA V came for current gen and PC at the same time consoles wouldn't get so many sales. Reason why they got so many was because of people impatience and the lack of any good games in the same time frame (and all the hype created).

But they are a business company and their target is make money  so their doing their part. Could MS and SONY be involved in the delay? Could be, could it be a technical problem that is holding them back? It's also possible, could be that they made enough this fiscal year and want to save the PC and most likely Next Gen version for the next fiscal year? That is possibly the most likely.

But to sum it all, if MS and SONY made a deal we can't blame them, they want money and they are doing what they have too, the same way they can't blame us for ranting on them for wanting the game, a way or another all that is left is wait.

But one thing I can tell you for sure, the game will be announced this coming week.

*Now copy this sentence and save it and read it every Sunday, one week it will become true, because I'm sure that the game will be released, only an apocalypse would stop it.

GTA V on consoles is almost dead, the update coming next Tuesday will give it another week of oxygen and then die again, this game will only survive within the PC, either the single player or the multiplayer because this "APB model" doesn't feat on consoles.

"Now copy this sentence and save it and read it every Sunday...  Poxa Silver hahahah, começei lendo esperançoso :DD
He understands portuguese : P

EvilPraetorian
  • EvilPraetorian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

Can't wait for GTA V to release for the PC.

I don't know if any of you have spotted it recently but on one of the AMD driver threads on Guru3d forums,  someone decrypted one of the AMD driver .dll files with a hex editor and GTAV.exe was listed,  Not to mention the Nvidia blunder recently where they mentioned an "upcoming game such as GTA V" and once they had realised their mistake,  They very quickly retracted the statement.

It's on the cards guys :)

• BlackScout likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

aka TrustedInstaller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Can't wait for GTA V to release for the PC.

I don't know if any of you have spotted it recently but on one of the AMD driver threads on Guru3d forums,  someone decrypted one of the AMD driver .dll files with a hex editor and GTAV.exe was listed,  Not to mention the Nvidia blunder recently where they mentioned an "upcoming game such as GTA V" and once they had realised their mistake,  They very quickly retracted the statement.

It's on the cards guys :)

Yeah, but got removed recently, : (. But, I still hope for a PC version.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

GTAV will be 100% released for PC, there is no denial in that.

We had to wait months after GTAIV was released for those sh*tty consoles. we had to wait 3 months.

Yesterday 2 months has been gone after the GTAV consoles release. So R* might announce it in December.

If R* really plans on not releasing GTAV for PC at all, then they are truely f*cked up in their heads and a disgrace to the mankind.

A disgrace to the humanity. R* are no humans but demons from hell.

BakedBagel
  • BakedBagel

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

Page 581

ALL I SEE IS BULLsh*t

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

I wish I could be that confident aswell... :panic:

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Almost dead? Citation needed much? Please provide a source for their online playerbase numbers because that does not seem likely at all and if you can't provide a source then I'm not trusting that. Also the "only will survive on PC" is a pretty asinine thing to say, you have no idea how it will work on next gen consoles and you really don't know how GTA:O long term will work when the game has only been out for two months and online hasn't even been out for two months yet.

• jatiger13 and TaviColen123 like this

qweqwu
  • qweqwu

Shut up, kid.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

How much money is a piece of sh*t console going for these days? With the new gen released they can't be worth more than 10 bucks, who would be so stupid to pay more that that for such a piece of crap.

• SilverRST likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

GTA Fan: So when's the PC release date?
Rockstar: .. we hear you loud and clear ... 

GTA Fan: Yeah, but when's the PC release date?
Rockstar: ... ummm... yeah we can still hear you loud clear ..

GTA Fan: Can you say at-least announcement this year or next?
Rockstar: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GTA Fan: Very well. You will suffer from it by delaying too long.
Rockstar: We have heard that before. Loud and Clear. PC version is always sold out.

GTA Fan: :facedesk:
Rockstar:  :p
  • Osho and BakedBagel like this

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

I've requested a lock for this topic. Y'all really know how to start a conversation about dicks on this forum.

qweqwu
  • qweqwu

Shut up, kid.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

I piss on your request.

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

Trying to find the positive side in all of that -> we'll play it this summer when we'll have much more freetime than how much we got today in Fall/Winter. And our version will apparently (if really it is not a port) be way better than console's one.
We can now focus on school or work without any distractions. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users