20,084 replies to this topic
Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

w chuja lecą i tyle kurwa powiem na ten temat. mają wypierdolone w nas

przepraszam, że musicie to tłumaczyć, ale co zrobić. ps tu jest polska i tu sie pije i nie chce mi sie tłumaczyć tego :D

no kurwa, nic dodać nic ująć! rokensztar gejmens - do was mówimy! chujóweczkę robicie!

Translation: "Yes, the PC version is coming for sure! Rockstar is so fantastic!"

artur04c
  • artur04c

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Im sorry i used polish but i cant stand they dont inform us about anything. Im on brink of extiction , i want to play GTA 5 on PC because i respect Rockstar and i play GTA series since 2.Im sorry also about harrasing you , i wont do this again.You need to understand as PC gamer we also want to play this epic game which console players already finished.Waiting is like judge for us,and polish peoples doesnt like to wait.So please rockstar , give us some infromation , care about player. 

You're Sincerely : Artur04c

• SilverRST, BlackScout and Valesco like this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

It's only been two months... I can feel it coming, I just have to wait.

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

MAFIA III - OCT 7th, 2016

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

*ZzZ*

Oh hi there, let me guess, nothing new?

Oh, back to bed then...

*ZzZ*

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

I pretty much guarantee we won't get any info till 2014, I wish I was wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Daniol
  • Daniol

We made it!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

I don't know why, but I think that we can get some news coming week.

_Nikolai_Bellic_
  • _Nikolai_Bellic_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

I am positive that they will release it for PC eventually. There is so much demand, and the GTA collection on Steam is a good sign as well.

Caspk12
  • Caspk12

SatanTurnsCarry

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

You people need to get it into your thick skulls, the game is never coming out on PC. They will not give you spoilt brats a chance. Rockstar will loose to much money from you dumb kids. All you do is pirate and hack games. Good riddance. PC is dying.

i assume you live a very boring life...

r-tard

• Street Mix likes this

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Damn thank you a bunch

• Zaibatsu
  • Kosovo
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by Pyroshox, 17 November 2013 - 01:03 AM.

I am positive that they will release it for PC eventually. There is so much demand, and the GTA collection on Steam is a good sign as well.

I've no clue why you find the Steam Collection a good sign when it has been around since 2010.

Besides, do not get me wrong, I hope for GTAV on the PC, but it just does not seem plausible.

Regards, Pyro.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

You people need to get it into your thick skulls, the game is never coming out on PC. They will not give you spoilt brats a chance. Rockstar will loose to much money from you dumb kids. All you do is pirate and hack games. Good riddance. PC is dying.

The only thing dying is your grammar and IQ.

• Street Mix, Big Danny K, minm01 and 4 others like this

_Nikolai_Bellic_
  • _Nikolai_Bellic_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I have an xbox 360 that I never play. Maybe it's time to blow off some dust and buy the game...

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 17 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

But then why was it said (by who?) that R* would shorten the time (months) between console and PC release. So that was also a rumor?

So you  guys think early 2014 announcement and april/may release? At that time i wouldn't even be thinking about GTA V with Watch Dogs and other games coming out...

They said that for Max Payne 3, but it was stupid statement. Release one game in same month, then next one 6 months apart or something like that.

The statement was directed to the releases of all of their future games, no just MP3, the R* rep said  that they were going to "shorten the gap between console and PC releases". I can't find the article where it was published anymore, but it should still be out there somewhere if anybody wants to look for it. 

Edit: I paraphrased the statement, so don't quote me on it. But it was definitely something along those lines. 

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

How are those laggy PS3s and overheating PS4s eh buddy.

• Street Mix and Big Danny K like this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Blue lives don't matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

PS4s are overheating....mwhahahahahahhahahhaha.

Also I hate these troll cocksole retards. PC gaming nowdays is in very good shape with pretty almost everything released on PC (except for Nintendo, $ony, Microlame exclusives and JP games).

1 (possibly disappointment) game from some lame company like C* is not a sign at all that PC gaming is dead or so.

• tomm_y and Albert Kike like this

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

ITT: People generalizing entire groups of people whether it be console users or PC.

• Ash_735 and jatiger13 like this

Eggtooth
  • Eggtooth

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by Eggtooth, 17 November 2013 - 07:18 AM.

ITT: People generalizing entire groups of people whether it be console users or PC.

I will name the winners of peasant contest:

1. SilverRST,

2. Street Mix,

3. MrIbby,

Congratulations. You've earned a mental check at the hospital for free.

You guys are definetly a cancer to the gaming in general. You're so childish, so tiny. No, there are no "Cocksoles" there are "Consoles", and if you love to use word "cock" so much, I think you must have a realy small cock or something and need to use that word so much.

If I were moderator here, I would ban you immidaitely for such behaviour.

• jatiger13 and TaviColen123 like this

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

Don't feed the troll

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

1. SilverRST,

2. Street Mix,

3. MrIbby,

You guys are definetly a cancer to the gaming in general. You're so childish, so tiny. No, there are no "Cocksoles" there are "Consoles", and if you love to use word "cock" so much, I think you must have a realy small cock or something and need to use that word so much.

And that's why you'll never be a moderator,  you can't just ban people for making you angry.

http://legal-diction.../Abuse of Power

• SilverRST and BlackScout like this

Eggtooth
  • Eggtooth

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

1. SilverRST,

2. Street Mix,

3. MrIbby,

And that's why you'll never be a moderator,  you can't just ban people for making you angry.

Not for making me angry but for disrespect for other users. He was clearly disrespectfull towards group of people.

qfs
  • qfs

Quffy

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

I just happened to see an article from 2008 and then another one from 2010. In the first one Take Two received $50M from microsoft for keeping gta 4 dlc exclusive to their xbox. Then in the second article, 2 years later it was announced that the EFLC wouldn't be xbox exclusive any more, being launched for ps3 and pc platforms. 

So it isn't far fetched to support what Intel said about someone paying a lot of money to keep GTA V exclusive to consoles. 

You have maybe already knew about those gta 4 stories back then but "I wasn't around", wasn't much into gaming as I didn't have ps3 xbox3 nor a good gaming pc. 

So yeah, exclusives are bad for the gaming world as it limits a lot people from around different preferred main platforms. Why should we agree and care about thinking the way that by having exclusives the devs/company are making more money when they also don't care about releasing the game for as many as possible main platforms.

I don't care much about agreeing with Take Two and other people who say that "ok we understand they need to keep exclusive to make 1 billion money" and then apply that money for other games. These AAA companies will always have enough money or receive enough funding to release a kick ass game. Look at Grand Turismo and Forza, some good entertaining games and a shame being exclusive to sofa players. No offense to sofas. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

I just happened to see an article from 2008 and then another one from 2010. In the first one Take Two received $50M from microsoft for keeping gta 4 dlc exclusive to their xbox. Then in the second article, 2 years later it was announced that the EFLC wouldn't be xbox exclusive any more, being launched for ps3 and pc platforms. 

So it isn't far fetched to support what Intel said about someone paying a lot of money to keep GTA V exclusive to consoles. 

You have maybe already knew about those gta 4 stories back then but "I wasn't around", wasn't much into gaming as I didn't have ps3 xbox3 nor a good gaming pc. 

So yeah, exclusives are bad for the gaming world as it limits a lot people from around different preferred main platforms. Why should we agree and care about thinking the way that by having exclusives the devs/company are making more money when they also don't care about releasing the game for as many as possible main platforms.

I don't care much about agreeing with Take Two and other people who say that "ok we understand they need to keep exclusive to make 1 billion money" and then apply that money for other games. These AAA companies will always have enough money or receive enough funding to release a kick ass game. Look at Grand Turismo and Forza, some good entertaining games and a shame being exclusive to sofa players. No offense to sofas. 

That theory would hold more water IF GTAV was exclusive to one console for a while. right now, you guys are making up this crazy rumour that Sony and Microsoft are working together to forbid the almighty PC Gamers for getting their hands on the game. LET'S SAY one of them did it, what benefit would it have? If Sony did it, GTAV still sold more on the Xbox 360 in the US, if Microsoft did it, GTAV still sold more on the PS3 in Europe and Asian. There's no major benefit for both as they would be handing money to their rivals to. You PC gamers say it's a master plan to sell more consoles, but that's one hell of a gamble considering it could fall either way, why would anyone invest multiple millions in keeping it off PC when there's always the chance of it driving custom to the rival party and thus nulling any reason to do this.

The most logical explanation is stocks, They release GTAV on consoles this financial year, insane profits and raised stock prices, they release another version of GTAV at the start of the next financial year, EVEN MORE PROFIT and raised stocks. Max Payne 3 wasn't exactly setting anything alight for Take-2 and neither was L.A.Noire, GTA is their instant reclaim bonus to write off most of Rockstar's other projects and STILL be in profit, so logically they will spread that out.

• TJGM, UltraGizmo64 and TaviColen123 like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

@Ash_735
You are right man

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:17 PM Edited by Felipson, 17 November 2013 - 02:18 PM.

me now with so much that we took out of the Rockstar has another announcement will be from Dec. ........... will not change the wait

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

no kurwa, nic dodać nic ująć! rokensztar gejmens - do was mówimy! chujóweczkę robicie!

OI, no swearing in here! :p

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

I say- announcement will be on January

Trash99
  • Trash99

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

December is the announcement date guys just like with GTA IV - 3 months after the consoles . And another 3 months till the release - so expect GTA V in March or so . 

• Big Danny K likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

1. SilverRST,

2. Street Mix,

3. MrIbby,

Not for making me angry but for disrespect for other users. He was clearly disrespectfull towards group of people.

Disrespecting others is better than callimg them fa**ots. And the cock thing has been stopped for several weeks.

And I quit with that. So why are you bringing that cock thing back?

Let it rest, man.

OT, it's very unlikely we'll get GTAV PC this year.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Wow...just wow...i've been around this thread since October, expecting GTA V will release on 22 November...

Today is November 17 and still no sign of PC version.

99AndrewD
  • 99AndrewD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

...if you love to use word "cock" so much, I think you must have a realy small cock or something and need to use that word so much...

Personally, I would have said "if you love the word 'cock' so much, I think you must really love cocks".

It just makes more sense that if somebody likes something a lot, they mention and try to throw it into conversations more. If they had a small cock, then they definitely wouldn't be proud of it and would try to avoid talking about them. Simply talking about the subject of cocks wouldn't make theirs bigger. If I lived in a neighbourhood where everybody has Porsches and Lambos and sh*t, and I had a crappy little Toyota, then I wouldn't be much interested in talking to my neighbours on the subject of cars, much how a person that has a small cock wouldn't be much interested in talking to other people on the subject of cocks.

But still, I give you 7 out of 10 stars for that insult. Cockstars, that is.

• Snoops27 likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I was just browsing through youtube and here's what I saw in the comments:
"
^ Bob has decided that nuclear
☻/ / \ weapons are the only way to fix youtube.
/▌ |☢| Copy and Paste this all over youtube
/ \ //||\\ to completely obliterate Google+f
"
Made my day :D
  • Snoops27 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users