PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

The PS4 released today in North America. I won't be getting it though.

Why not?

I won't be getting it either. $400 for a plastic box full of low powered tech from last year... no thanks. 
The exclusives aren't worth the $400 price tag either. Maybe I'll pick one up when it's $200 cheaper. Also it's still the 14th here, but I've heard some people have already got their consoles and already have problems with them

The new Killzone alone is reason getting a PS4... imo

New killzone? Oh you mean the new COD copy paste of tired gameplay just with better graphics.

• Rashka likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

I never understand those FPS shooters. Always the same old sh*t, always the same old aiming and shooting.

GTA all the way, much more variations and options.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by r34ld34l, 15 November 2013 - 08:17 PM.

I never understand those FPS shooters. Always the same old sh*t, always the same old aiming and shooting.

Hmmm FPS = >> First person shooter <<, how will you change aiming and shooting?

GTA has same third person view, same old sh*t (by your logic).

• jatiger13 likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by SilverRST, 15 November 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Hmmm FPS = >> First person shooter <<, how will you change aiming and shooting?

GTA has same third person view, same old sh*t (by your logic).

Lol, I didn't thought about that. But still, it's always the same.

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Eh it has nothing to do with it being an FPS, it's a typical warfare FPS is the problem. I watched their demo that they thought was too good to put up on youtube so you had to download a 500 MB file for a 1 minute and 20 something video clip, that pretty much says it right there. They care more about the game looking good on and showing off next gen graphics with 60 FPS than they do about the gameplay, because it looked soooo generic.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yeah indeed. Seriously, what is so great about COD: Ghost?

It looks like the regular COD game, and it looks like Modern Warfare. Man, these are sh*tty games.

Too generic and the same.

That's why I only like open world games.

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

It doesn't really matter when this game is gonna be released on PC, I'd be happy to play V even this summer. The thing I do care to happen though, is R* to announce this ain't a sh*tty port from console version like IV, but that it's been developed alongside it. I've seen lots of videos on YT, and even though the game looks great (not graphically obv) I think it's clear this is just a cut version of the game.
I'm not afraid to say I won't buy the game if this won't contain some big upgrades and exclusive features. This version of GTA V is not a 2013 game and a 2014 neither. Next gen is starting right now and this version won't compete in any way with newgen games.
Hope you won't disappoint me, R*.

RPhilMan1
  • RPhilMan1

Now or Never

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I'm thinking of getting the PS3 version of GTA V guys. No joke. I'm pretty tempted at the moment...

Don't, especially if you're thinking of getting it on PC again. Don't fall into that double dipping, crap business practice that R* is trying to pull off. I did, and now I deeply regret it. 

I agree.  I should have skipped getting it on console.  If I could do it over again I would have just waited for the PC release.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

People who play GTAV on consoles loves choppy gameplay.

Our neighbour showed us some GTAV gameplay on his PS3 and, it was daaaaaaamn ch o o o o o ppy!

Man, f*ck that sh*t. It was laggy as sh*t.

Ffs R*, release that damn GTAV PC!

• BlackScout likes this

wanderer89
  • wanderer89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

I bought it on the xbox and used my cousins xbox, just wanted to play it, was never gonna complete it and I didn't, just wanted to play it before waiting for PC, don't regret it one little bit.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

I bought it on the xbox and used my cousins xbox, just wanted to play it, was never gonna complete it and I didn't, just wanted to play it before waiting for PC, don't regret it one little bit.

Go ahead and finish it if you really want to, there's some people who don't want to spend money on a console and that's why they don't play it yet :p

wanderer89
  • wanderer89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Not got it any more, sold it a week after buying it, paid £40 for it, sold it for £38, cost me £2 to rent it for a week, that'll do nicely.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Our neighbour showed us some GTAV gameplay on his PS3 and, it was daaaaaaamn ch o o o o o ppy!

That my friends is a "f*ck you" to console gamers according to this duchebag. 

hmmm, Choppy Gameplay Vs. Not being able to play it at all.

And that is my "f*ck you too" reply to this duche.

Im sure not all PC gamers are like this (Hell im a pc gamer and i dont even know the difference between DX11 and DX9 and frankly i dont give a damn)

Im sure this is just some random ass troll that just wants to wined people up to a flame war.

• TaviColen123 likes this

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Im sure not all PC gamers are like this (Hell im a pc gamer and i dont even know the difference between DX11 and DX9 and frankly i dont give a damn)

Im sure this is just some random ass troll that just wants to wined people up to a flame war.

A lot of people in this thread are butthurt towards console users so they think insulting them all will make the situation better.

• Startug, jatiger13 and TaviColen123 like this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

A lot of people in this thread are butthurt towards console users so they think insulting them all will make the situation better.

Oh SilverRST. What are you, ah... I'm not going to guess your age. But I think it's come to a time in your life where it's time to grow up. Put childish things away.

Okay, I can't be that polite. Please, DBAA. Being one who has played the game on both PS3 and Xbox 360, I can graphics are NOT that choppy and it only depends on how much memory is used, and depending on the capability of the console. Since you actually never had your own experience on the game (and maybe your friend had a sh*tty PS3) on the consoles, your opinion is almost invalid here. If you actually played it and said it was choppy, then that's your own view of it and it would be valid in your case. But for others, don't spoil their fun. It's f*cking annoying.

If you can't wait a few more months for a PC announcement (it hasn't even been two yet since its official release), let alone the previous twenty-two months that we all waited for Grand Theft Auto V to come out, then I think you're just f*cked. You have nothing to save for yourself and I guarantee that if GTA V came out on PC on release day, you wouldn't pay a dime for it. You wouldn't even pay a dime for it if it DID finally come out. In response to your "cry me a river" comment, I honestly don't think I could ever cry the amount you have ever since the official announcement. You want to do yourself a favor? I recommend clearing your mind for a minute. Think of everything... and forget as much as you can with newer thoughts. If you're dying for a video game to come out on PC (which it will eventually, we're not that far off), then I honestly think it's hard for a PC gamer such as myself to associate with people your type.

I am a PC fan, and that's personally my preference. However, I also have something most people on every type of gaming fanbase are missing: an open mind. While I enjoy my experiences on the PC better, I give a try to other consoles and I find myself in a new world. It's actually pretty cool sometimes. I played Grand Theft Auto V on the PS3 and it was one of the coolest gaming experiences I had. I really didn't have that much of a major issue with frame problems, it only got bad when the explosions got heavy, and that was pretty rare. Now before you think I'm a PS3 fanboy, I'll let you know I also played the Xbox 360 version. Now while I didn't play the story for as long as I did on PS3, I gave enough time to observe the gameplay and how the Xbox handles it.

Like the PS3, I thought the Xbox actually handled it very well. There weren't many graphical differences to point out, but the most obvious (for me, anyway) were in the trees. The PS3 didn't draw the trees out very well, and the Xbox did a slightly better job. However, I also noticed that the Xbox had a slight distortion to the colors. That may very well have been my brother's television set though, so I can't have true word on that as I don't play enough Xbox games.

So my main point is... please. Do you think you're a better man because you insult people for playing consoles? They don't "loves [sic] choppy gameplay". In a good community, I find it because a lot of people just love playing the game. There really aren't that many issues as you claim that there are. If you can hold a debate without trying to prove how big of a boy that you are and actually bringing sense into the discussion, then by all means do so.

Thank you.

• jatiger13 and TaviColen123 like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by brootalperry, 16 November 2013 - 01:10 AM.

Edit: Redacted! 

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

I will find whatever you said.

And I'll probably have no time to say I would hate it or like it. lol

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hahaha I played on XBOX 360 of my friend, same sh*t. >:D
ffs we need a PC version.

• SilverRST likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

I was offering 3 games I got from the Humble Bundle, but I decided to offer it to someone first. If they don't want it then I will offer them here again =)

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I was offering 3 games I got from the Humble Bundle, but I decided to offer it to someone first. If they don't want it then I will offer them here again =)

Oh cool. I probably wouldn't have taken up on the offer though as I'm not much of a gamer these days. :p

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I'm starting to think we could get an announcement when both next-gen consoles are released in Europe.

Exactly. Whatever contract that Sony and MS put on Rockstar should end by this month. Surely, they won't want it to extend beyond the release of their next-gen consoles? They merely wanted to boost sales for their 7th gen consoles before releasing the 8th and GTA V seemed the perfect opportunity.

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Mr.Aaron, 16 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

Eh it has nothing to do with it being an FPS, it's a typical warfare FPS is the problem. I watched their demo that they thought was too good to put up on youtube so you had to download a 500 MB file for a 1 minute and 20 something video clip, that pretty much says it right there. They care more about the game looking good on and showing off next gen graphics with 60 FPS than they do about the gameplay, because it looked soooo generic.

I get what you are saying and agree to an extent but at the same time as long as people enjoy it that's all that matters. I agree gameplay should come before visuals but visuals are important as well. It's almost 2014, the reason they focused more on the visuals is because KZ is a launch title and they want to try and showcase what the console can do. And that's what people were expecting as well. Even tho it looks good it wasn't THAT big of a leap in visuals but a leap nonetheless.

Visuals need to progress that's important for developers to push hardware.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Oh SilverRST. What are you, ah... I'm not going to guess your age. But I think it's come to a time in your life where it's time to grow up. Put childish things away.

Okay, I can't be that polite. Please, DBAA. Being one who has played the game on both PS3 and Xbox 360, I can graphics are NOT that choppy and it only depends on how much memory is used, and depending on the capability of the console. Since you actually never had your own experience on the game (and maybe your friend had a sh*tty PS3) on the consoles, your opinion is almost invalid here. If you actually played it and said it was choppy, then that's your own view of it and it would be valid in your case. But for others, don't spoil their fun. It's f*cking annoying.

If you can't wait a few more months for a PC announcement (it hasn't even been two yet since its official release), let alone the previous twenty-two months that we all waited for Grand Theft Auto V to come out, then I think you're just f*cked. You have nothing to save for yourself and I guarantee that if GTA V came out on PC on release day, you wouldn't pay a dime for it. You wouldn't even pay a dime for it if it DID finally come out. In response to your "cry me a river" comment, I honestly don't think I could ever cry the amount you have ever since the official announcement. You want to do yourself a favor? I recommend clearing your mind for a minute. Think of everything... and forget as much as you can with newer thoughts. If you're dying for a video game to come out on PC (which it will eventually, we're not that far off), then I honestly think it's hard for a PC gamer such as myself to associate with people your type.

I am a PC fan, and that's personally my preference. However, I also have something most people on every type of gaming fanbase are missing: an open mind. While I enjoy my experiences on the PC better, I give a try to other consoles and I find myself in a new world. It's actually pretty cool sometimes. I played Grand Theft Auto V on the PS3 and it was one of the coolest gaming experiences I had. I really didn't have that much of a major issue with frame problems, it only got bad when the explosions got heavy, and that was pretty rare. Now before you think I'm a PS3 fanboy, I'll let you know I also played the Xbox 360 version. Now while I didn't play the story for as long as I did on PS3, I gave enough time to observe the gameplay and how the Xbox handles it.

Like the PS3, I thought the Xbox actually handled it very well. There weren't many graphical differences to point out, but the most obvious (for me, anyway) were in the trees. The PS3 didn't draw the trees out very well, and the Xbox did a slightly better job. However, I also noticed that the Xbox had a slight distortion to the colors. That may very well have been my brother's television set though, so I can't have true word on that as I don't play enough Xbox games.

So my main point is... please. Do you think you're a better man because you insult people for playing consoles? They don't "loves [sic] choppy gameplay". In a good community, I find it because a lot of people just love playing the game. There really aren't that many issues as you claim that there are. If you can hold a debate without trying to prove how big of a boy that you are and actually bringing sense into the discussion, then by all means do so.

Thank you.

You have lots of free time to write that long ass post, didn't you? Too long to read it.

I'm not butthurt or whatever what is hurt. It is a true fact the game runs choppy on the PS3 and BlackScouth

commented it also runs choppy on his X360. Sure that "people who plays GTAV on consoles loves choppy gameplay" went a bit overboard

but it wasn't targeted at console players. There was no "console players who plays GTAV on consoles loves choppy gameplay"

GTAV really looks beautiful on the consoles, I can't lie and must admit but the choppy gameplay is just, not good.

And finally GTAV has nice looking sunrays.

Waiting a few months is okay, it's perfect, but 8 month? No.

• BlackScout likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

You have lots of free time to write that long ass post, didn't you? Too long to read it.

I'm not butthurt or whatever what is hurt. It is a true fact the game runs choppy on the PS3 and BlackScouth

commented it also runs choppy on his X360. Sure that "people who plays GTAV on consoles loves choppy gameplay" went a bit overboard

but it wasn't targeted at console players. There was no "console players who plays GTAV on consoles loves choppy gameplay"

GTAV really looks beautiful on the consoles, I can't lie and must admit but the choppy gameplay is just, not good.

It took me only about five minutes to write all of that. I'm a fast writer. It is nice that you're owning up to going a bit too far on your comments, but it's really only choppy at certain times. For me, it's run pretty smooth and I was happy with it. And who says it'll be an eight month wait? I'm expecting an announcement anytime between December and February, and the game to come out at about Q2. So maybe it'll be close to an eight month wait, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Anyway, a little reading that I posted above should subdue you for a few minutes, mate. The fact you're not going to read all of it is a real shame. I even made nice paragraphs for you so you wouldn't have trouble reading the lines.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

It took me only about five minutes to write all of that. I'm a fast writer. It is nice that you're owning up to going a bit too far on your comments, but it's really only choppy at certain times. For me, it's run pretty smooth and I was happy with it. And who says it'll be an eight month wait? I'm expecting an announcement anytime between December and February, and the game to come out at about Q2. So maybe it'll be close to an eight month wait, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Anyway, a little reading that I posted above should subdue you for a few minutes, mate. The fact you're not going to read all of it is a real shame. I even made nice paragraphs for you so you wouldn't have trouble reading the lines.

I took the time read your long post. Why do you think I think you are a PS3 fanboy?

I own a PS3 but I very rarely play on it, my little brother is happy with it. And about GTAV on the PS3, it was mostly ch o o o o ppy

in the city. And when hiding in the woods to escape from the cops, the FPS really goes choppy.

The bushes looked too detailed in my opinion The rest looks great, I wanted to see the countryside and the sunsets are great there.

The reason I can't/don't play GTAV on consoles is because I'm totally sh*t at the controller.

Too bad I bought a bad monitor and now I have to live with it. It's an Asus VK248H.

I really like glossy screen and I'm used to it. I wonder how GTAV will look on it. The Asus has a matte screen

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

I took the time read your long post. Why do you think I think you are a PS3 fanboy?

I own a PS3 but I very rarely play on it, my little brother is happy with it. And about GTAV on the PS3, it was mostly ch o o o o ppy

in the city. And when hiding in the woods to escape from the cops, the FPS really goes choppy.

The bushes looked too detailed in my opinion The rest looks great, I wanted to see the countryside and the sunsets are great there.

The reason I can't/don't play GTAV on consoles is because I'm totally sh*t at the controller.

Too bad I bought a bad monitor and now I have to live with it. It's an Asus VK248H.

I really like glossy screen and I'm used to it. I wonder how GTAV will look on it. The Asus has a matte screen

I wonder why GTA V is choppy for you. I only get choppy problems with it during large explosions or certain cutscenes. Anyway, at least we've ended the insults. Truce, mate?

I'm gonna call you a Zenith Gamespace fanboy. (sorry if you don't get that joke, it was a recent Onion article that I found amusing)

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

I'm wondering, hows GTAO currently? About a week ago everytime my brother connected to LIVE almost everyone was playing GTAV and there was a lot of people online, this week everyone is doing different things, most of them playing Ghosts and it's funny almost everyone say the same that the game is like a DLC with new guns and maps, textures, sounds are all the same, and they also messed the game removing the big UAV's and adding the small drones and the dogs... but the fact is a lot of people is "glued" to it for hours and hours.

Is there any way to have an idea of the current "population" playing in Rockstar servers, like in the beginning where it was said around 16 mllion players tried to connect to their servers. By the looks of it and with the ammount of sht that happened, with all the glitchers, exploiters and cheaters that achieved things too fast and broke the game for those who didn't it looks like the big GTAO Rockstar had in mind is at the same stage IV online was and people will return once in a while to test the new updates and go away again, people lost their interest.

I started to play a free2play game that opened about a week or 2 ago from Crytek using Cryengine, it's basically a "COD game" but you can ply in versus mode or in co-op mode, and every day you get a new map/ mission and 2 of the others you get them again in a higher difficulty level, regular, skilled and hardcore and you raise your level and unlock new gear that include guns for each class, outfit like armor, gloves, boots, helmets and equipment for your weapons, like scopes, handlers, bayonets and such and some are regular others rare and very rare and you get them randomly. But of course a game like this allow you to get top of the line equipment and weapons if you pay real cash, but the thing about it is that it's a game not very well known but already got a lot of people and clans and looks like a project that will keep being developed for long time.

Games like this are very profitable for companies and have a huge lifetime within PC communities, reason why GTAO was created with PC's in mind, in fact was created from the idea of a PC title named APB that most people hate and say it's boring but they keep returning to it and giving the developers lots of cash for small useless items that expire shortly.

This will be teh future of gaming, the online development being supported by players and that won't happen anywhere else other then PC's, not even Next Gen consoles. Consoles are always getting many new titles, so people play a game for a while and jump to another. Korean games like Warrock or Drift City exist for more then 6 years and despite all the changes and problems they are still alive and running, because there is always people spending money for new trash items most of the time just for the showoff.

• stefag40 likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

I'm wondering, hows GTAO currently? About a week ago everytime my brother connected to LIVE almost everyone was playing GTAV and there was a lot of people online, this week everyone is doing different things, most of them playing Ghosts and it's funny almost everyone say the same that the game is like a DLC with new guns and maps, textures, sounds are all the same, and they also messed the game removing the big UAV's and adding the small drones and the dogs... but the fact is a lot of people is "glued" to it for hours and hours.

Is there any way to have an idea of the current "population" playing in Rockstar servers, like in the beginning where it was said around 16 mllion players tried to connect to their servers. By the looks of it and with the ammount of sht that happened, with all the glitchers, exploiters and cheaters that achieved things too fast and broke the game for those who didn't it looks like the big GTAO Rockstar had in mind is at the same stage IV online was and people will return once in a while to test the new updates and go away again, people lost their interest.

I started to play a free2play game that opened about a week or 2 ago from Crytek using Cryengine, it's basically a "COD game" but you can ply in versus mode or in co-op mode, and every day you get a new map/ mission and 2 of the others you get them again in a higher difficulty level, regular, skilled and hardcore and you raise your level and unlock new gear that include guns for each class, outfit like armor, gloves, boots, helmets and equipment for your weapons, like scopes, handlers, bayonets and such and some are regular others rare and very rare and you get them randomly. But of course a game like this allow you to get top of the line equipment and weapons if you pay real cash, but the thing about it is that it's a game not very well known but already got a lot of people and clans and looks like a project that will keep being developed for long time.

Games like this are very profitable for companies and have a huge lifetime within PC communities, reason why GTAO was created with PC's in mind, in fact was created from the idea of a PC title named APB that most people hate and say it's boring but they keep returning to it and giving the developers lots of cash for small useless items that expire shortly.

This will be teh future of gaming, the online development being supported by players and that won't happen anywhere else other then PC's, not even Next Gen consoles. Consoles are always getting many new titles, so people play a game for a while and jump to another. Korean games like Warrock or Drift City exist for more then 6 years and despite all the changes and problems they are still alive and running, because there is always people spending money for new trash items most of the time just for the showoff.

You mean Warface :D I was invited to the beta test awhile back and played a few times. It's pretty generic, but a great way to waste time =P

I'm also curious has to how many people are still playing in GTA Online. From what I've heard, it's hard to find a full server. Actually at this point, it's nearly impossible to find a full server.

People are already moving on, especially with the PS4 launching this week and the Xbox One launching next week. If it wasn't for Activision's statement a few weeks ago, it probably would have become yesterday's news already.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'm starting to think we could get an announcement when both next-gen consoles are released in Europe.

Exactly. Whatever contract that Sony and MS put on Rockstar should end by this month. Surely, they won't want it to extend beyond the release of their next-gen consoles? They merely wanted to boost sales for their 7th gen consoles before releasing the 8th and GTA V seemed the perfect opportunity.

If nothing gets announced, will this at least put an end to this insane "exclusive contract" that Sony and Microsoft worked together on to screw over PC gamers which isn't mentioned ANYWHERE else on the internet just here in this thread, on GTAForums.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by Xerukal, 16 November 2013 - 08:57 AM.

If nothing gets announced, will this at least put an end to this insane "exclusive contract" that Sony and Microsoft worked together on to screw over PC gamers which isn't mentioned ANYWHERE else on the internet just here in this thread, on GTAForums.

Actually;

http://www.pcgamer.c...sive-very-long/

"Somebody paid a lot of money to make sure that title was exclusive,” 

That's where most of this "MS and Sony paid them" talk came from, in fact.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users