Photo

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Albert Kike, 11 November 2013 - 06:36 PM.

how has no one created a bullet wound mod for IV yet? The wound models from RDR are out there, IV is already capable of determining where a bullet hits on an NPC - why hasn't it been done yet?

Exaggerated blood mod has been made and its exactly that. Although it doesn't seem to work in multiplayer at times

Man, I would love to see a RDR bullet damage mod for V. And it could even work in the same way as well, considering Michael has a bullet time ability. I remember using it in RDR and getting off like 20 shots into someones face, the end result looked like ground beef. 

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by Albert Kike, 11 November 2013 - 06:37 PM.

GTA V comes to PC .... as a screensaver.

Kotaku link: http://kotaku.com/gt...aver-1462304186

They're just f*cking with us at this point, rofl. 

Cheeky bastards. Throw us a bigger bone already. 

Hmmmm....can someone explain to me what this is? I'm at work and can't see it. 

Rashka
  • Rashka

No, I'm not a girl. So many horny teenagers.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Nothing important. Screensaver for the PC/Mac that involves screenshots that people did from the console versions.

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Nothing important. Screensaver for the PC/Mac that involves screenshots that people did from the console versions.

I'm waiting for the moment when GTA 5 is released for PC because that's the moment when I am going to show off with it.

Mash1995
  • Mash1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Mash1995, 11 November 2013 - 07:29 PM.

I'm waiting for the moment when GTA 5 is released for PC because that's the moment when I am going to show off with it.

I hope it will happen soon. I have played GTA V on my sisters PS3, when I was at her home and I have already finished the story, but I want to play it again on PC to enjoy the graphics and then go online with my friends and doing some heists or just driving around with a tuned car... :>

Did someone read my last post?

Last post:

Did someone have a look on the Steam Apps that Rockstar has? Maybe it has recently changed?

• BlackScout likes this

Karmijn
  • Karmijn

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by Karmijn, 11 November 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Still no news? Well then... I am going to have fun with Assasins creed IV Blag Flag in 10 days.

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

I hope it will happen soon. I have played GTA V on my sisters PS3, when I was at her home and I have already finished the story, but I want to play it again on PC to enjoy the graphics and then go online with my friends and doing some heists or just driving around with a tuned car... :>

Last post:

Did someone: Did someone have a look on the Steam Apps that Rockstar has? Maybe it has recently changed?

Yeah someone should look it up.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by yonatan755, 11 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

The Game fells bad on the consoles.....
My pc is not an hige-end on, but With no jagged Edges, With Some AA it's Gooing to be wayyyyyyyyy better.
I really hope gta online Will be 32 players on pc. Not that theres a reason it wont be

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

I don't believe that there are going to be 32 players on one server, because:

1.)Maybe the servers couldn't withstand that amount of players.

2.)I think you couldn't play normally anymore because there would be to many players trolling each other or doing other random sh*t.

• BlackScout likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

SCREENS!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by BlackScout, 11 November 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Rockstar trolling PC gamers...  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by yonatan755, 11 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

2.)I think you couldn't play normally anymore because there would be to many players trolling each other or doing other random sh*t.

But 32 Played Can be awesome on things like deathmatches, And things like mafia Jobs.
If there Are any in V

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

They can afford many servers and GTA V is a big open world game. MP had 16 max and it was small single maps.

On the other hand theres bf with 64 players on "small" maps.

You still can set player limit.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

What PC gamers are obviously gunna do first is try to figure out some stupid sh*tty mods for their game, and mod the skin of the characters, doing some dumb sh*t with weapon mods like flaming explosive unlimited bullets, and just some weird sh*t, and not only in SP but proabably in MP too. Now I am not the one to judge here, alot of PC players dont mod and enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. lets be happy there are people like that, atleast....

sly1286
  • sly1286

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

What PC gamers are obviously gunna do first is try to figure out some stupid sh*tty mods for their game, and mod the skin of the characters, doing some dumb sh*t with weapon mods like flaming explosive unlimited bullets, and just some weird sh*t, and not only in SP but proabably in MP too. Now I am not the one to judge here, alot of PC players dont mod and enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. lets be happy there are people like that, atleast....

Yes... So you think that the consoles are Free of These mods ?
Look up

http://www.se7ensins...-v-modding.428/
  • RyanBurnsRed and BlackScout like this

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by Blanc, 11 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Everybody enjoys his game the way he wants.Whether it's modded or not.
  • kvic and BlackScout like this

StefaTurbo
  • StefaTurbo

March 24

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

Dammmn/.....i want to play gta 5 on christmas/////

• BlackScout likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Oh wow, GTAOnline with 32 people would be, ...terrible.

Seriously, GTAOnline is broke enough with 16 players, and when you do get on a clean working server, everyone is a dick.

• Valesco likes this

Nicolas Chiribelo
  • Nicolas Chiribelo

I'm totes korrupt, yo.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Yeah. Modding sucks.

Especially when R* tell us wich is the way meant to be played (on sh*tty seven years old consoles).

• yonatan755 likes this

Valesco
  • Valesco

hai

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Seriously, GTAOnline is broke enough with 16 players, and when you do get on a clean working server, everyone is a dick.

That's what i meant before.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by brootalperry, 11 November 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Your logic is flawed.

"the way it is supposed to be enjoyed"

Yet http://www.rockstarg...creenshots.html and http://www.rockstarg...r-gtaiv-pc.html on Rockstar's Newswire!?

Also Bethesda releasing the Creation Kit for modders and even featuring modded Skyrim pics on their Facebook page.

You should take your argument, and slap yourself with it until you get some common sense.

• P2FX, Masher8559, Mr. Sleepy and 1 other like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

SCREENS!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by BlackScout, 11 November 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Dammmn/.....i want to play gta 5 on christmas/////

I want to play on my vacations!!  :cry:  :cry:
www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/17321/found-on-the-net-incredible-grand-theft-auto-iv-pc-screenshots.html
I hate that silence. She posts things about IceEnhancer, but talk about a PC version... Nothing...

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Last post:
Did someone have a look on the Steam Apps that Rockstar has? Maybe it has recently changed?

No, it's NOT coming out till next year.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

SCREENS!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Last post:

No, it's NOT coming out till next year.

Sad but true. I expect May 2014.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Star Citizen's dog fighting alpha starts next month. Rockstar can take all the time they need on that announcement.

Seloe
  • Seloe

CreW LeAdEr

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

This doesn't mean there won't be one. It's GTA, do you know how much money they'd ,lose without PC?

HAHAHA...$$$ reallY? Doubt they're worrying about sales considering they made over 1billion of em..FAiL

Even though i may get warned for this, i hate people who take advantage of their anonymity on the internet. Sir, if you were right in front of me, i would gladly punch your face and make you lose some teeth.

HAHA says the dumbass saying he'll punch me ONLINE...Crawl back up ur moms womb and die!

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

24 players would be nice, actually. They could just expand the cap as they add new locations and servers to Online. 

Gotta fix it and actually put all the features in it first, though. Which is taking a curious amount of time, considering that 2-week delay at GTA V's launch. 

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

C* trolling u

• BlackScout and Albert Kike like this

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

While I'm going to play GTA V in vanilla, are you kidding me? You have to be trolling. Who are you to say that your way is the way the game is supposed to be enjoyed? 2/10

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

watch out guys he might throw a punch

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

C* trolling u

Oh yeah, they're master trolls. They were releasing GTA V...trailers and wallpapers on the PC before the actual game was even released!

There is no way someone should be fooled by that, or think it has anything to do with a PC version. It's just a f*cking wallpaper. Though, I'm not surprised that someone who uses "Cockstar" would be confused by this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users