Sadly  :cry:

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Some one should explain this:
Why would Rockstar release GTA V for PC now and Next-Gen later after a month?
2 announcements rather 1 at a later time ( December )

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 22 October 2013 - 01:51 PM.

GTAO is a damn nightmare, my brother been playing it for the first time after latest patch and worked decently in the first days, now he played for 4 hours earned a lot of stuff, bought a vehicle and a gun he left the game going through the single player and so on, when he returned all of it except the level progress. After that he kept trying to see if it was just a bug and now it doesn't save ever. He spends money in a gun, does a mission, leaves the game and the money and guns go back to what they were. And the loading times are freaking boring, Rockstar made a huge mistake with the jumping in and out of online and single player, if you play a mission and the idiots decide to leave you get a long loading, then to go in another long loading... In 1 hour of game and depending on what you do and what sort of people you get you can get loading screen for more then 15 minutes.

In Rockstar support there are a lot of complains of similar situations, although it doesn't happens to everyone and it's absolutely random, so you should expect the unexpected when you play the Online mode.

Without Watch Dogs, Next gen now seriously need a new hit... I know some people that canceled their pre-order because of that, it was what they most wanted Next Gen for, now they'll wait for next year when something interesting is out. Rockstar have the perfect timing but seems that they aren't interested or if they are they use very stupid strategies.

Oh and if they intended to release it with Next gen consoles they would have announced it already, it would make sense for the pre-orders.

Well it looks like these Holidays will be boring in terms of games.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Ordered R9 280X Windforce, my PC is ready Rockstar. You can announce it now.

Ordering the same one too, mate!

Great! Great card indeed, even thou it is blue PCB... but I don't mind, I have case under my desk and it is mesh side, so who cares :)

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

From what I do belive, V is not coming for next-gen.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

What about GTA: O, if it isn't comin for next gen? I mean people will soon or later sell their PS360s and get a PSBone.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by Sol86star, 22 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Few pages back Some one gave a good reason Why V actually was in making for next gen taking the power and advantages it has to offer for GTAO.
Anyways, my point was PC announcement could happen once PS4/X1 are out mainly due to there is no hurry even if they push it for 2014 since GTAO in it's current phase is the biggest headache for R* considering majority of players are complaining for it's stability first.
Also, we are not sure whether R* is really ready with PC to talk for release like testing, optimizing, patching, etc and also the DLC promise for Console players to arrive this year should also be on their main priority list.
Shortly, Rockstar's hands are full with a lot of other after release priorities and easily PC announcement could come early but for 2014 release, sadly!

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Oh hey a speculation topic. I've missed these.

I don't expect so see a pc version for over 6 months to be brutally honest. R* are going to take their time on this one. They know how bad IV's pc port was. They won't screw it up again.

Thing is, this time they've been working on the PC version (not a port) since mid 2012, go look for proof a few hundred pages back :Q

ahh so because there is a picture of  folks at R* sitting infront of a pc working means its done for PC ?
Actually i never have seen someone developing a game with a controler in the hand typing code via XBox or Playstation...
Guess it would be a very frustrating and slow workflow if you would do so...AND
Why would they develope the game on PC just to ( rip it appart ) downgrade those textures remove objects once more to make it run on these old school consoles?
If a Company no matter what their name is developes a game for more than 2-3 years then you can be certain they aim for quality on the station that is targeted therefore i dont believe they did the pC version first and downgraded the crap out of V to make it actually work on the boxes.

You bleed retardation inbred. No, the proof is PC and NG exclusive features tagged in a settings file. The Dx11 Bokeh DoF, only available to DX11 which consoles can't use. The bug list that dates PC bugs to mid 2012.

Why you so stupid?

commonsense
  • commonsense

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Ahh and that means it was made for PC small tiny evidence little bits of code pngs files named PC that is your proof that it was done for PC in the first place and then ported to conosle...
common seriously ? 

I'm sorry but it's posts like this that really get me peeved. I have to throw my two cents out here.

Mid-2012 to early this year there were PC build errors. "Tiny bits of code". Are you serious? Did you go through the entire file for like a minute and thought "yeah they didn't do anything"? Because if there were that many compiles there was obviously some building for PC going on. Sure, they may have had to port it to consoles, but the fact that it wasn't released with PC was most likely because of Microsoft and Sony rubbing their faces in it because it was a blockbuster title (Max Payne 3 was not one if I recall correctly). Either that or they needed to polish it. Only Rockstar would know what happened.

We think there's an earlier release date because of the compiles that were going on. It's speculation at its finest, and it's happened over the years with all GTA titles.

I understand you want a PC version but come on.

Sorry those tiny bits of codes and conspiracy i was refering to is the stuff folks found and use to claim that they are chained to a release date 
I couldn´t mind less actually since i dont make predictions based on fiction, sure there was some developing going on for PC-meanwhile, at least there has to be if they want to have it out till mid 2014!
But im pretty sure if your developer status is real  you will not disagree with me on the fact - that they did not made GTAV for PC first and downgraded all those textures _
why do i say this? just look at the framerate at some points in Game even R* itself announced that the game is pushing the current gen consoles to the very limit !
Pedestrian count is a lot lower than it could be traffic is the same...So they just edited the pedestrian count removed all the high quality textures replaced them by low res ones ? They optimized the  the game so that it would run on the current Gen and will likely port it to PC add better textures, modify the counter for P T and will start working on DLC content then...
It was the very same for GTAIV
Why is there no "real code" remainings to be found that hints that the game actually was ported from PC to console ?
explain kindly.If it was ported from PC to console - unless you agree with me on that.

DO you think they would make a Title that is announced for xbox and ps3 first for PC optimize it and then rip it appart and port it to console ?
Employee´s need food to they need to be payed - sure R* has money to falöl on but they also want to get the invested money out of the project asap like everyone else in the industrie. SO why waste time ?
Almost every game to date is a port from station to desktop PC there is only a handfull that actually do get made for PC and GTAV doesnt seem like it is made for a current GEN PC to be honest.
Its way easier to develope a conosle game than a PC game but as deeveloper you should know since you deal with it and are happy if you only have to consider one platform with the same hardware.

Please try and prove to us that, there wont be a pc version, dont be silly please..

Hey im not saying that it will not be released (some day on PC) im pretty certain it will be just not in 2013 more likely in mid 2014...or April

• jatiger13 likes this

commonsense
  • commonsense

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

I don't expect so see a pc version for over 6 months to be brutally honest. R* are going to take their time on this one. They know how bad IV's pc port was. They won't screw it up again.

Thing is, this time they've been working on the PC version (not a port) since mid 2012, go look for proof a few hundred pages back :Q

ahh so because there is a picture of  folks at R* sitting infront of a pc working means its done for PC ?
Actually i never have seen someone developing a game with a controler in the hand typing code via XBox or Playstation...
Why would they develope the game on PC just to ( rip it appart ) downgrade those textures remove objects once more to make it run on these old school consoles?
If a Company no matter what their name is developes a game for more than 2-3 years then you can be certain they aim for quality on the station that is targeted therefore i dont believe they did the pC version first and downgraded the crap out of V to make it actually work on the boxes.

You bleed retardation inbred. No, the proof is PC and NG exclusive features tagged in a settings file. The Dx11 Bokeh DoF, only available to DX11 which consoles can't use. The bug list that dates PC bugs to mid 2012.

Why you so stupid?

Ohh yeah im stupid :3 
Just a short example crysis 3 had DX11 in the settings aswell why is that because they use XNA and that has DX11 aswell 
Now please finish pre-school

sly1286
  • sly1286

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Ahh and that means it was made for PC small tiny evidence little bits of code pngs files named PC that is your proof that it was done for PC in the first place and then ported to conosle...
common seriously ? 

I'm sorry but it's posts like this that really get me peeved. I have to throw my two cents out here.

Mid-2012 to early this year there were PC build errors. "Tiny bits of code". Are you serious? Did you go through the entire file for like a minute and thought "yeah they didn't do anything"? Because if there were that many compiles there was obviously some building for PC going on. Sure, they may have had to port it to consoles, but the fact that it wasn't released with PC was most likely because of Microsoft and Sony rubbing their faces in it because it was a blockbuster title (Max Payne 3 was not one if I recall correctly). Either that or they needed to polish it. Only Rockstar would know what happened.

We think there's an earlier release date because of the compiles that were going on. It's speculation at its finest, and it's happened over the years with all GTA titles.

Sorry those tiny bits of codes and conspiracy i was refering to is the stuff folks found and use to claim that they are chained to a release date 
I couldn´t mind less actually since i dont make predictions based on fiction, sure there was some developing going on for PC-meanwhile, at least there has to be if they want to have it out till mid 2014!
But im pretty sure if your developer status is real  you will not disagree with me on the fact - that they did not made GTAV for PC first and downgraded all those textures _
why do i say this? just look at the framerate at some points in Game even R* itself announced that the game is pushing the current gen consoles to the very limit !
Pedestrian count is a lot lower than it could be traffic is the same...So they just edited the pedestrian count removed all the high quality textures replaced them by low res ones ? They optimized the  the game so that it would run on the current Gen and will likely port it to PC add better textures, modify the counter for P T and will start working on DLC content then...
Why is there no "real code" remainings to be found that hints that the game actually was ported from PC to console ?
explain kindly.If it was ported from PC to console - unless you agree with me on that.

DO you think they would make a Title that is announced for xbox and ps3 first for PC optimize it and then rip it appart and port it to console ?
Employee´s need food to they need to be payed - sure R* has money to falöl on but they also want to get the invested money out of the project asap like everyone else in the industrie. SO why waste time ?
Almost every game to date is a port from station to desktop PC there is only a handfull that actually do get made for PC and GTAV doesnt seem like it is made for a current GEN PC to be honest.
Its way easier to develope a conosle game than a PC game but as deeveloper you should know since you deal with it and are happy if you only have to consider one platform with the same hardware.

Please try and prove to us that, there wont be a pc version, dont be silly please..

Hey im not saying that it will not be released (some day on PC) im pretty certain it will be just not in 2013 more likely in mid 2014...or April

No.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Why you so stupid?

Just a short example crysis 3 had DX11 in the settings aswell why is that because they use XNA and that has DX11 aswell 

Consoles can't use DX11...

And i'm serious, go look a hundred pages back, i'm not willing to search for you.

• VIPΣR likes this

commonsense
  • commonsense

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Why you so stupid?

And i'm serious, go look a hundred pages back, i'm not willing to search for you.

I know that! - Jesus take the wheel
did you even look what XNA is ?
How are Xbox games made ?
XNA uses DX11 and DX9 Games also get ported this way...
Im out for good - waste of time some of you are like the guy from Ancient Aliens with the troll hair... hold on to nothing but thin air but as long as some belive it and are willing to remain until next year do so i just wait for an official announcement from now on.

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Do you guys think that GTAO will receive some "exclusives" for the PC?

Like mission packs and similars

Speaking for myself, I don't plan to play Online. From what I saw on Youtube, seems pretty boring.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by Undertaker13, 22 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Why you so stupid?

I know that! - Jesus take the wheel
did you even look what XNA is ?
How are Xbox games made ?
XNA uses DX11 and DX9 Games also get ported this way...
Im out for good - waste of time some of you are like the guy from Ancient Aliens with the troll hair... hold on to nothing but thin air but as long as some belive it and are willing to remain until next year do so i just wait for an official announcement from now on.

RRnhhqW.gif

XNA only supports DirectX 9.0c

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by jatiger13, 22 October 2013 - 02:39 PM.

common seriously ? 

No.
Wow. Just curious, what do YOU know about game dev?? Elaborate please, instead of just saying "no".

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Yeah alright maybe Sol86star is right, November could be indeed a announcement for PC instead, with Nextgen around the corner it would be more reasonable to announce it for PC and Nextgen that month.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by jatiger13, 22 October 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Edit: glitch

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by jatiger13, 22 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Speaking for myself, I don't plan to play Online. From what I saw on Youtube, seems pretty boring.

No I don't think it will get exclusive mission packs. Consoles will get new missions every now and then, same for PC probably. R* said GTA:O will get updates with new missions over time, so it'll probably be the same ones for both PC and consoles

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Fyllid, 22 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Few pages back Some one gave a good reason Why V actually was in making for next gen taking the power and advantages it has to offer for GTAO.
Anyways, my point was PC announcement could happen once PS4/X1 are out mainly due to there is no hurry even if they push it for 2014 since GTAO in it's current phase is the biggest headache for R* considering majority of players are complaining for it's stability first.
Also, we are not sure whether R* is really ready with PC to talk for release like testing, optimizing, patching, etc and also the DLC promise for Console players to arrive this year should also be on their main priority list.
Shortly, Rockstar's hands are full with a lot of other after release priorities and easily PC announcement could come early but for 2014 release, sadly!

You made your point, but still I don't belive it's coming next gen. It's a personal, lol and im hope im wrong. nevermind.

Would really be nice if next gen comes with cross platform, wouldn't?

http://www.ign.com/a...lay-makes-sense

Spoiler

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by Xerukal, 22 October 2013 - 03:37 PM.

It would be quite tragic if a November release (Or an announcement at least) were to not happen. There just isn't that much going on anymore, if anything.

I'm not really trying to get my own hopes up for November, but it would be such a missed opportunity. This year really has been just... so random and scattered in terms of games. And now at the very end, after October, we have what? Ghosts? Next-gen? Please, lol...

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Error 501 Get Away!!!

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by SilverRST, 22 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Only ACIV is a new game I want to buy. All the other like Watch Dogs and The Crew have been delayed.

BF4 and CoD Ghosts? Nope, I don't like FPS games. And next-gen consoles can suck on my dick.

I have to get a new PC anyway because this sh*tty laptop is getting lot of heat now.

So the chances that GTAV PC releasing this year is very slim. Nice try R*, if you really plan on 2014 release,

you can also suck on my dick while holding a copy of GTAV X360/PS3.

I'm getting really really f*cking tired of PC gamers being left in the dark and f*cked over many many times in one f*cking row.

• ayushisrocking, Street Mix, qweqwu and 1 other like this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Only ACIV is a new game I want to buy. All the other like Watch Dogs and The Crew have been delayed.
BF4 and CoD Ghosts? Nope, I don't like FPS games. And next-gen consoles can suck on my dick.
I have to get a new PC anyway because this sh*tty laptop is getting lot of heat now.
So the chances that GTAV PC releasing this year is very slim. Nice try R*, if you really plan on 2014 release,
you can also suck on my dick while holding a copy of GTAV X360/PS3.
I'm getting really really f*cking tired of PC gamers being left in the dark and f*cked over many many times in one f*cking row.

RobRyanf*ckYeahf*ckFace.gif
  • Street Mix and SilverRST like this

qweqwu
  • qweqwu

Shut up, kid.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

C'mon cocksucker. announce the pc version already, you ****** piece of ***** c****, for **** in your f**** ****** and in your ****** ****** *****.

• Street Mix, RyanBurnsRed and SilverRST like this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

C'mon cocksucker. announce the pc version already, you ****** piece of ***** c****, for **** in your f**** ****** and in your ****** ****** *****.

1309.gif
  • Street Mix and qweqwu like this

Stierlitz
  • Stierlitz

illegal cappuccinos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Stierlitz, 22 October 2013 - 04:25 PM.

how are you enjoying your retail batman arkham origins preorder on your 210gt 3gb mac computer

• qweqwu likes this

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Time to take your meds

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

C'mon cocksucker. announce
the pc version already, you
****** piece of ***** c****, for
**** in your f**** ****** and in
your ****** ****** *****

fill in the blanks before leaving

DzOniZz
  • DzOniZz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

My guess that we MIGHT get a few vehicles or guns, but the realistic version would be that we're gonna get better graphics and that's that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users