PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by SilverRST, 16 October 2013 - 06:13 PM.

Those evidence found in the games files and those Social Club textures for all 3 platforms...

Makes my hyped about the fact there is truely GTAV PC!

Topic of the month award goes to 

"PC Version of GTA V Discussion"

This topic has around 70 people reading it everyday! Most interesting Topic on the Forum!

It's interesting because of our comments.

Our comments? Yesterday it was the most funny sh*t evern in this topic lol.W

We were talking about

Spoiler
and
Spoiler

And those silly companies names haha.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

So this means only one thing ... 

1360549093445.gif

It means a forbidden error? Okay.

I got the sme thing, but it turned into the its happening gif.

It's not though, at least not right now.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 16 October 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Yeah Ubisoft statement really is odd. I mean if GTA V actually comes out before the end of the year UBISOFT can say "Ok GTAV was actually announced but that wasn't why we delayed WD, we clearly explained that wasn't the reason, so we're off the hook".

If GTAV and WD come at the same time, most people will go for V even if they want WD, I'm one of those cases. So they need to be sure they'll be alone when launching their hit.

Let's hope there was some NDA that end tomorrow and then we start to get news. Now I'm just looking forward to ACIV and since I said I have money to buy 2 new games before the end of the year, now I'm still looking for a second title, I hope that will be GTA V. EA NFS Rival looks the same again and FIFA is off my list since EA treated PC's differently from Next Gen consoles which get IGNITE. So screw them.

• Rashka and BlackScout like this

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Those Companies names haha.

U mean like...ubiCock &Cockstar?xD :p

Trash99
  • Trash99

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Cockysoft and Boobiesoft nailed it . 

Tommorow we finnaly get the announcement ! I'm so naive aren't I ? 

• SilverRST likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Lol, yeah, and many more other silly names xD

Avoiding spam. Tommorow it's Thursday. Will happen something? LIke some news about GTAV PC announcement

or something else? Mayb we won't get any announcement regarding GTAV PC.

Lemans
  • Lemans

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

If the announcement is tomorrow I'll shave my balls and make a wig with the hair I get.

NikDelgad
  • NikDelgad

GodFather

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Well if they announce it tomorrow, great, but if not well life goes on.

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I can't wait to play story mode, GTA game's stories have progressively gotten better and better I love IV so V should be fantastic.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

they have no reason whatsoever to announce it tomorrow or any other day. Stop this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by DymeDef, 16 October 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Yeah Ubisoft statement really is odd. I mean if GTA V actually comes out before the end of the year UBISOFT can say "Ok GTAV was actually announced but that wasn't why we delayed WD, we clearly explained that wasn't the reason, so we're off the hook".

If GTAV and WD come at the same time, most people will go for V even if they want WD, I'm one of those cases. So they need to be sure they'll be alone when launching their hit.

Let's hope there was some NDA that end tomorrow and then we start to get news. Now I'm just looking forward to ACIV and since I said I have money to buy 2 new games before the end of the year, now I'm still looking for a second title, I hope that will be GTA V. EA NFS Rival looks the same again and FIFA is off my list since EA treated PC's differently from Next Gen consoles which get IGNITE. So screw them.

EA will always and forever treat PC gamers as second rate gamers. They are a company built around the Apple method. Look ate very game they release, especially EA games like Madden, FIFIA, etc. They are exactly the same with one new feature and an updated roster. This WILL NOT FLY on PC. EVER. Period, there is absolutely no way a PC gamer will pay for a game that a mod can do. EA will literally sell their own grandmothers for a meager 35 cents. They are the definition of greed and everything that is wrong with capitalism. Just look at what happened to game series when they took ownership of the development studio (Bioware titles are the most obvious. Went from one of the best development studios of all time to easily one of the most forgot studios. They are a nobody now and they have only themselves to blame for allowing EA to buy them out).

I would love to see everything EA related to just go down in a burning inferno. Not because of the games they release and f*cking destroy. But because they will go as far as to sell old controller schemes for money on their games. They will do anything for any amount of money, so long as they are making something off it.

sly1286
  • sly1286

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

You know what i find more amusing? Is the fact that when NVIDIA made thse claims it is like they knew WD's would be delayed, these were the exact words:

"[PC] gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4," said Chris Evenden, senior director of investor relations, during a financial call last week

They didn't mention Watch Dogs that is one of the most awaited games, but mentioned GTA V? I guess we have some Psychics in Nvidia. :sigh:

Also as I've read here a while ago I've been thinking about the same thing and I mentioned it before. All these slips from big manufactures look very suspicious, it's like if this is a technique to keep the hype over GTA V but without spending money in marketing techniques, something like the viral videos, that people share along and get a huge number of people in minutes.

And even If I doubt an October release have a chance of 1 in 1.000.000, all this "blackout" from Rockstar could be because of an NDA for current gen consoles, a possible 1 month contract that ends tomorrow. Like I said before GTA V will do for the hardware manufactures what GTA V was supposed to do for the sales of consoles. Once GTA V gets an announcement there will be a fever to upgrade machines.

That "secret project" of Nvidia also could be interesting, imagine if NV made a contract with Rockstar to be the first to use GTA V to promote their new "project"? Can you imagine the atention that would get from both NVidia and Rockstar?

_________-

Oh and lol to Ubisoft stating they didn't delay their game because of a game that isn't even official. I mean why would they even explain they aren't doing it for a game that doesn't even exist? They could have said it was a delay needed for tweaking, polishing but clearly saying it wasn't because of GTA V? :whistle:

Yeah, its like the guy who didn't look suspicious in the murder case but then he starts going off on some alibi that doesn't quite add up. There was literally no need for Ubi to comment on GTA V not being the reason for the delay. But they did (always felt Ubi was not very good at saying the right things).

Ok Thats Not True guys , actually many Angry People wrote some Heavy conspiracies about the reason why Ubisoft delayed WD , right under their Tweet ,many of them mentioned GTA V' s big success as the reason for the Delay . So ubisofts Statement about GTA V is just a response !

You don't see Tom Brady commenting on when fans talk bad about him.

You don't see Lebron James commenting on fans comments on a social media site.

You just don't see it, why? Because they are bigger than that. They don't have to address the bullsh*t that isn't even making news.

Why did Ubisoft have to address some fan made conspiracy theory? You don't see the American Government still commenting on when someone talks about Kennedy's Assassination being a conspiracy.

When you stoop to the level of the lows to try and deal with their rabble you are only setting yourself up for failure. What does this nobody have to lose from making these claims? Nothing, what does he have to gain? Everything.
What do you gain from trying to address this? Maybe a few fans aren't swayed into believing a story made up by another fan. What do you have to lose? A whole lot, all it takes is one statement to be somewhat fishy, one word to be placed wrong one thing..... One slip up and that fan just won. Guess what the fan just did, they won. Ubisoft fell for it and bit on the bait.

There was absolutely no need for it. Not a single credible source brought that up as a possible reason why. No news site commented on that maybe GTA V having a possible release in November altered their release window. There literally was absolutely no reason to even bring it up. If say someone like IGN or a known name in the industry made a point about it? That is different, but some fan on Twitter? That is stooping down to their level, and you never want to do that in anything.

You Really Compare Ubisoft with the us government ????! Wtf Thats two completly different Things.
The Ubisoft Blog was Full of people commenting the Delay is Caused by the Big success of GTA V . So its nothing wrong make clear that this is Not the reason for the Delay ( even if the conspiracy
Is True , which is Possible )
So please dont Compare These things only becouse you Hope and want it to be somehow related to V

Dont get me wrong , i dont say its Not Possible that v Comes Out in November . I only say ubisofts Statement is nothing Else than a response . My Opinion

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Look at teh first few pages of this thread. People were desperate as f*ck that It wasn't announced for PC simultaneously and thought they will be playing GTAV on PC in Autumn 2013. Now a year later we're still in the same boat. This makes me realize one thing, never expect anything to happen soon when Rockstar announces anything regarding any game. So those who still expect PC version sooner than usual, remember this is Rockstar games.

ViciousLuke
  • ViciousLuke

Ermahgerd GTA V

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by ViciousLuke, 16 October 2013 - 06:28 PM.

they have no reason whatsoever to announce it tomorrow or any other day. Stop this

And God had no reason to give you brains.

Dizzee, we are not expecting anything than usual. Tomorrow is the day when GTA V will be one month year old. Remember that LA Noire was announced for PC one month after release.

• Rashka and Albert Kike like this

Platinum2
  • Platinum2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

HP's clarification : https://twitter.com/...543407430782976

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

SoonŽ

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

Bullsh*t, it seems like they're talking of their asses.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

I was correct. Nothing to get hyped about. GTA V for PC next year.

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Oracle

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yeah, they're covering something.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Xerukal, 16 October 2013 - 06:33 PM.

"As is GTAV Online"

Uh, GTA Online is already released...

What the f*ck is wrong with these people, lol...

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

wolfdog
  • wolfdog

Just announce it already goddamnit

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Sounds like NVIDIA's clarification lol

Platinum2
  • Platinum2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, that's a strange clarification.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yeah, that's a strange clarification.

But Online is already released something isn't adding up here.

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

Trash99
  • Trash99

Peon

• Members

What the hell are they talking about ? GTA Online this month ? It's already out ! Wtf what does it have in common with their laptops/ PCs when it's not even made for them . What the hell 

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

They're simply idiots

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by DymeDef, 16 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

You know what i find more amusing? Is the fact that when NVIDIA made thse claims it is like they knew WD's would be delayed, these were the exact words:

"[PC] gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4," said Chris Evenden, senior director of investor relations, during a financial call last week

They didn't mention Watch Dogs that is one of the most awaited games, but mentioned GTA V? I guess we have some Psychics in Nvidia. :sigh:

Also as I've read here a while ago I've been thinking about the same thing and I mentioned it before. All these slips from big manufactures look very suspicious, it's like if this is a technique to keep the hype over GTA V but without spending money in marketing techniques, something like the viral videos, that people share along and get a huge number of people in minutes.

And even If I doubt an October release have a chance of 1 in 1.000.000, all this "blackout" from Rockstar could be because of an NDA for current gen consoles, a possible 1 month contract that ends tomorrow. Like I said before GTA V will do for the hardware manufactures what GTA V was supposed to do for the sales of consoles. Once GTA V gets an announcement there will be a fever to upgrade machines.

That "secret project" of Nvidia also could be interesting, imagine if NV made a contract with Rockstar to be the first to use GTA V to promote their new "project"? Can you imagine the atention that would get from both NVidia and Rockstar?

_________-

Oh and lol to Ubisoft stating they didn't delay their game because of a game that isn't even official. I mean why would they even explain they aren't doing it for a game that doesn't even exist? They could have said it was a delay needed for tweaking, polishing but clearly saying it wasn't because of GTA V? :whistle:

Yeah, its like the guy who didn't look suspicious in the murder case but then he starts going off on some alibi that doesn't quite add up. There was literally no need for Ubi to comment on GTA V not being the reason for the delay. But they did (always felt Ubi was not very good at saying the right things).

Ok Thats Not True guys , actually many Angry People wrote some Heavy conspiracies about the reason why Ubisoft delayed WD , right under their Tweet ,many of them mentioned GTA V' s big success as the reason for the Delay . So ubisofts Statement about GTA V is just a response !

You don't see Tom Brady commenting on when fans talk bad about him.

You don't see Lebron James commenting on fans comments on a social media site.

You just don't see it, why? Because they are bigger than that. They don't have to address the bullsh*t that isn't even making news.

Why did Ubisoft have to address some fan made conspiracy theory? You don't see the American Government still commenting on when someone talks about Kennedy's Assassination being a conspiracy.

When you stoop to the level of the lows to try and deal with their rabble you are only setting yourself up for failure. What does this nobody have to lose from making these claims? Nothing, what does he have to gain? Everything.
What do you gain from trying to address this? Maybe a few fans aren't swayed into believing a story made up by another fan. What do you have to lose? A whole lot, all it takes is one statement to be somewhat fishy, one word to be placed wrong one thing..... One slip up and that fan just won. Guess what the fan just did, they won. Ubisoft fell for it and bit on the bait.

There was absolutely no need for it. Not a single credible source brought that up as a possible reason why. No news site commented on that maybe GTA V having a possible release in November altered their release window. There literally was absolutely no reason to even bring it up. If say someone like IGN or a known name in the industry made a point about it? That is different, but some fan on Twitter? That is stooping down to their level, and you never want to do that in anything.

You Really Compare Ubisoft with the us government ????! Wtf Thats two completly different Things.
The Ubisoft Blog was Full of people commenting the Delay is Caused by the Big success of GTA V . So its nothing wrong make clear that this is Not the reason for the Delay ( even if the conspiracy
Is True , which is Possible )
So please dont Compare These things only becouse you Hope and want it to be somehow related to V

Dont get me wrong , i dont say its Not Possible that v Comes Out in November . I only say ubisofts Statement is nothing Else than a response . My Opinion

Lol..... I compared situations. If you can not see why them commenting on some stupid fan rabble is a bad thing, then it doesn't matter how much I explain why, you won't see it.

I will just leave it as this, I have given examples as to why they shouldn't have. I explained why them saying anything about a fans response only hurts them.

You want to disagree fine, but it still doesn't change the fact that them commenting on a game that as of this point in time doesn't even exist is beyond retarded. IF Rockstar came out and announced it, and THEN they delayed it. WHOLE different story. But Rockstar hasn't even said a f*cking word about PC other than, we don't want to talk about it right now. That doesn't confirm or deny anything. If anything, all they did was create MORE hype for Rockstar because now we can't help but to think MAYBE GTA V will be out in November.

Lol...

LOL @ HP's excuse. This is not adding up and I am sensing they couldn't really figure out how to divert the attention of them claiming GTA V will be out this month on PC.

These companies commenting on GTA V coming in the upcoming release windows, all of them are just sounding soooo fishy. NVidia made a big time slip especially now we are finding out WD wasn't included in the list, but at the time was supposed to be released for PC for sure at the time frame, while V was not even spoken about. This sh*t is gettin real interesting.

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

HP's clarification : https://twitter.com/...543407430782976

WHAT THE ACTUAL f*ck!! most nonsensical statement ever!

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

SoonŽ

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

What the hell are they talking about ? GTA Online this month ? It's already out ! Wtf what does it have in common with their laptops/ PCs when it's not even made for them . What the hell 

They're covering it now, because R* might slap them.

• wolfdog likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 16 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

lol what? They wrote that October 12th, GTAO was released October 1st and it's for consoles only and not related with any HP computer. So how can you own a console player in an oline mode with a new computer?

This explanation makes as many sense as if I said "A crocodile was jumping on the street, the sand on the beach made the ufo crash into an antenna and in conclusion the duck was blue".

Makes as many sense as their explanation. :lol:

• PlasmaFLOW and Albert Kike like this

sly1286
  • sly1286

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Why Talking about GTA online which is for consoles in one Sentence with the sh*tty hp Gaming pc ??
Haha as mentioned before, nothing but Marketing And the whish to gain attention

Anslem
  • Anslem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

That's the single worst retraction I've ever seen. Yeah because that new HP Envy Phoenix is sure going to be a big help in playing a f*cking CONSOLE game!

HP should take lessons from Nvidia.

Rockstar must be busy, took em' quite a while to catch that tweet.

• Albert Kike likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users