• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
nan0s0ldier
  • nan0s0ldier

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

MP3 was a huge thing on PC... Who not bring a masterpiece like GTA 5 to PC? What a waste of money and tech... They spent $285M developing it... And its only on PS3/XBOX360 ? I doubt that... The next gen/PC must be there too if thats what it cost...

• SilverRST likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

R* can suck on my dick if they really plan on releasing GTAV next year. I don't want to WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!

I'm really tired of their most retarded bullsh*t strategy, release GTA for cocksoles first and f*ck the PC gamers.

Well, R*, I'll just hunt and torrent your sh*t, you greedy sh*theads, I'll not spend my hard earned cash

on your late sh*t you released in 2014.

Well too f*cking bad, you'll wait. You'll wait like the rest of us. You'll buy it, too. I'll buy it. We'll all buy the living sh*t out of it and we'll love it. Because it's a great game. 

Now stop with that insanely unnecessary, idiotic, immature roaring. You're just proving the point of a lot of people that are against PC gamers. They are against them because of people like you that represent us in the most negative light possible. Along with the ancient "master race" idiocy.

(Not counting the jokes and the irony, which is actually funny, but people who are actually serious about the whole master race thing, lol). 

I'll buy it if GTAV PC will be releasing THIS year. If not, too bad, there are other good games.

Master race? Are you talking about

Spoiler
?lol

No, i was referring to an entirely different group of people that put themselves on a hilariously high "Master Race" pedestal and actively deem anyone who does not share their mentality "peasants" or, my personal favorite to use in extremely ironic terms, "plebs". 

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 15 October 2013 - 02:26 PM.

R* can suck on my dick if they really plan on releasing GTAV next year. I don't want to WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!

I'm really tired of their most retarded bullsh*t strategy, release GTA for cocksoles first and f*ck the PC gamers.

Well, R*, I'll just hunt and torrent your sh*t, you greedy sh*theads, I'll not spend my hard earned cash

Well too f*cking bad, you'll wait. You'll wait like the rest of us. You'll buy it, too. I'll buy it. We'll all buy the living sh*t out of it and we'll love it. Because it's a great game. 

Now stop with that insanely unnecessary, idiotic, immature roaring. You're just proving the point of a lot of people that are against PC gamers. They are against them because of people like you that represent us in the most negative light possible. Along with the ancient "master race" idiocy.

(Not counting the jokes and the irony, which is actually funny, but people who are actually serious about the whole master race thing, lol). 

I'll buy it if GTAV PC will be releasing THIS year. If not, too bad, there are other good games.

Spoiler
?lol

No, i was referring to an entirely different group of people that put themselves on a hilariously high "Master Race" pedestal and actively deem anyone who does not share their mentality "peasants" or, my personal favorite to use in extremely ironic terms, "plebs". 

I think the term for that is liberals.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Spoiler
?lol

Kinda funny, those jokes about peasants and such lol

i own a PS3 but i can't take this thing seriously. I only play fighting games on it and Motostorm.

Other than that, I prefer playing games like GTA on PC.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

I still don't get it why some people call themselves the "Master Race", we all have our advantages and disadvantages, we are all from the same species after all.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

The PC Petition, thing, it's ONLY 600k, yes it might sound a lot, but this petition has been broadcasted worldwide via IGN, Kotaku, Joystiq, EuroGamer and various GTA Websites, and has only got 600k votes. GTA V on consoles has sold over 11 MILLION and is still selling. Not saying 600k votes isn't an amazing achievement, but you're asking Rockstar to choose between 600k and 11 Million, who do you think they're going to focus on, yes, those 11 Million still having problems with the console version. In case you guys didn't see, there's still another big patch coming for the console versions at some point.

• jatiger13 likes this

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by fyllid, 15 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.

Those 11 Million still having problems with the console version. In case you guys didn't see, there's still another big patch coming for the console versions at some point.

GTAO was delayed, they should have make lot of stress tests, tech issues always happen, but it's our fault?

That's out of subject.

Why not say a word about PC version? That's my question.

PandaTa
  • PandaTa

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

The PC Petition, thing, it's ONLY 600k, yes it might sound a lot, but this petition has been broadcasted worldwide via IGN, Kotaku, Joystiq, EuroGamer and various GTA Websites, and has only got 600k votes. GTA V on consoles has sold over 11 MILLION and is still selling. Not saying 600k votes isn't an amazing achievement, but you're asking Rockstar to choose between 600k and 11 Million, who do you think they're going to focus on, yes, those 11 Million still having problems with the console version. In case you guys didn't see, there's still another big patch coming for the console versions at some point.

600k is the people who signed it, allot just don't bother signing. Doesn't say anything about how many people will buy it.

• Rashka likes this

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Yeah, right, but they have a lot of studios. Do you seriously think all of their studios are working on a patch for consoles?

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Xerukal, 15 October 2013 - 02:42 PM.

The petition for the "The Division" to be developed for PC was only at 150k when the developers heard the requests loud and clear. And The Division is clearly an insanley ambitious and big game, from an established publisher and developer (Ubisoft, developed by Ubisoft Massive). 

Again, starting to sound like I'm riding Ubisoft's dick here, but when you see that much interest poured into something you at least show some type of attention towards it, lol. 600k should be enough to get Rockstar to say something. Anything. Not an instant announcement. Just something. 

it is not, though. And that is the problem here. Why isn't it enough for them when it was enough (Even much less than 600k) for someone like Ubisoft who wasn't exactly known to be all Valve-like with their communities and such? 

tequilapuzh
  • tequilapuzh

zZzZzZz

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by tequilapuzh, 15 October 2013 - 02:42 PM.

If you want to compare numbers, compare the "Bring GTA V to PC"and "Don't bring it to PC" petition votes.

I know the second one was a troll, but it was a published story by news sites as well.

Thank you. :D

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

You know I myself signed the petition only recently despite me being a PC gamer.

Also, if you are also complaining about PC sales being poor, the figures don't take in the millions of steam downloads, so GTA IV sold 3.5 million copies and adding the steam downloads it should be at least 5 million and anything around the 5-10 million mark is considered good. Steam of course don't like to disclose the amount of downloads.

Acek
  • Acek

Dont care about GTAV anymore even if it comes to PC

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Can I just ask, previous GTA games wern't announced for PC until a couple of MONTHS AFTER the console release, why are you guys so, well, certain and yet demanding, to think they SHOULD announce it soon when we haven't even reached the first month since release yet, still two days to go before it's been out for a single month. Just curious because I'm seeing people here SOME, SOME, NOT ALL, SOME, say that if Rockstar don't announce it soon, then they won't buy it, etc, which probably means they'll pirate it, which yeah, good going, that'll show them, but yeah, there wasn't anywhere near this much complaining back when GTA IV first came out, PC Gamers back then had more patience, or at least displayed more pateince, compared to SOME, SOME, SOME, guys now in this thread, where a FEW (A FEW NOT ALL) are biotching because Rockstar didn't like announce a PC version within the forst week of release.

well you see back then the only spoiler i got was a 10 minute video of somebody driving a truck.. and it took me over 1h to download.. i didnt even care about youtube because i couldnt watch it.. right now i connect to the internet look whats new on youtube ans get like 10 spoilers without scrolling..

would you for example buy spoiled milk at the price of a champagne?

thats my look at it.. they may release it next year but i wont be tearing down the doors to get to it..

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by fyllid, 15 October 2013 - 02:45 PM.

@Undertaker13 Yeah, right, but they have a lot of studios. Do you seriously think all of their studios are working on a patch for consoles?

Dude, I don't know what to think about it. I just think R* is in trouble with GTAO stuff. No word about pc. Not even a word about iFruit for android(quite simple compared to V).

Edit - sry messed quote

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

OMFG PLEASE WTF IS THIS

GUYS GO HERE:http://steamcommunit...s/rockstargames

GO TO THE BOTTOM
I SAW THIS????

rOsEY7b.png

It has something to do with Steam and Valve. Probably this: http://www.pcgamer.c...upport-sort-of/

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

@Undertaker13 Yeah, right, but they have a lot of studios. Do you seriously think all of their studios are working on a patch for consoles?

Dude, I don't know what to think about it. I just think R* is in trouble with GTAO stuff. No word about pc. Not even a word about iFruit for android(quite simple compared to V).

Edit - sry messed quote

The iFruit app isn't out for android yet, because Rockstar and Apple...well you know what I'm referring to. 

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Andreas., 15 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

R* can suck on my dick if they really plan on releasing GTAV PC next year. I don't want to WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!
on your late sh*t you released in 2014. I've got better things to do with my money.

Come on, it's a freaking videogame and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything. It is their videogame, and it is their decision when the game is arriving for the PC platform. We had a similar discussion already a few days ago. Sony [and Microsoft] probably paid them to delay the PC version for a certain amount of time so that people purchase the GTAV PS3 bundle, which is the cheapest way of getting a new console, by the way, which makes it a more attractive offer for customers. And that way, you can make PC gamers consider to buy a "new" console before MS and Sony introduce the next-generation consoles. It is a simple business decision, and it's not like Rockstar releases a PC game months after the console release.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Too many 2013 dates :) has to come out this year no doubt :) the only idiots who think it'll come 2014 is Eurogamer...

no ones an idiot when rockstar announce a SPRING release, and then delay it for 5 months. Anythings possible.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

R* can suck on my dick if they really plan on releasing GTAV PC next year. I don't want to WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!
on your late sh*t you released in 2014. I've got better things to do with my money.

Come on, it's a freaking videogame and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything. It is their videogame, and it is their decision when the game is arriving for the PC platform. We had a similar discussion already a few days ago. Sony and Microsoft probably paid them to delay the PC version for a certain amount of time so that people purchase the GTAV PS3 bundle, which is the cheapest way of getting a new console, by the way, which makes it a more attractive offer for customers. And that way, you can make PC gamers consider to buy a "new" console before MS and Sony introduce the next-generation consoles. It is a simple business decision, and it's not like Rockstar release a game for Pc a few months after the initial release.

It may be the cheapest way to get a new console + V, but not the cheapest way to get a console + v.

Karmijn
  • Karmijn

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Why is rockstar forcing PC Gamers to buy a console if they really want to play it? Why not let everyone enjoy your game? Consoles are made for racing games! Not TPS-FPS games! The mouse is perfect for TPS-FPS games! And PC haves better graphics.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Come on, it's a freaking videogame and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything. It is their videogame, and it is their decision when the game is arriving for the PC platform. We had a similar discussion already a few days ago. Sony and Microsoft probably paid them to delay the PC version for a certain amount of time so that people purchase the GTAV PS3 bundle, which is the cheapest way of getting a new console, by the way, which makes it a more attractive offer for customers. And that way, you can make PC gamers consider to buy a "new" console before MS and Sony introduce the next-generation consoles. It is a simple business decision, and it's not like Rockstar releases a PC game months after the console release.

Okay, I take my words back about R* can suck on y sick. MS and Sony can both suck on my dick.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by Undertaker13, 15 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

Why is rockstar forcing PC Gamers to buy a console if they really want to play it? Why not let everyone enjoy your game? Consoles are made for racing games! Not TPS-FPS games! The mouse is perfect for TPS-FPS games! And PC haves better graphics.

It isn't R* who is forcing us to buy a console, it's Sony and "Sony's big Lover" M$.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Same reason why Microsoft stopped bringing Xbox exclusives to PC, and instead paid off developers to bring PC exclusives to Xbox.

Sell more consoles and get more money. 

• VIPΣR likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

It isn't R* who is forcing us to buy a console, it's Sony and "Sony's big Lover" M$.

Sony and MS are ramming ass of R*, R* is ramming asses of Sony and MS. A trio, and orgy, wtf?

• VIPΣR likes this

jarsonx
  • jarsonx

PC Peasant

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Guys go check out the Newswire page! Quickly!

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Come on, it's a freaking videogame and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything. It is their videogame, and it is their decision when the game is arriving for the PC platform. We had a similar discussion already a few days ago. Sony and Microsoft probably paid them to delay the PC version for a certain amount of time so that people purchase the GTAV PS3 bundle, which is the cheapest way of getting a new console, by the way, which makes it a more attractive offer for customers. And that way, you can make PC gamers consider to buy a "new" console before MS and Sony introduce the next-generation consoles. It is a simple business decision, and it's not like Rockstar release a game for Pc a few months after the initial release.

It may be the cheapest way to get a new console + V, but not the cheapest way to get a console + v.

The PS3 500GB is around 300 euros and the xbox360 250GB is 250 euros. That's way too and too expensive!

jarsonx
  • jarsonx

PC Peasant

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Still nothing new there!

Sorry I couldnt resist! ;)

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

The PS3 500GB is around 300 euros and the xbox360 250GB is 250 euros. That's way too and too expensive!

I was referring to used consoles. A friend of mine bought a fatlady 80GB PS3 for 100 euros on ebay.

Karmijn
  • Karmijn

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Still nothing new there!

Sorry I couldnt resist! ;)

826.gif

• jarsonx likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Nice to see you guys are back to the "mature" console slating, and talking about sexual orgies between companies. *sigh* SOME, A FEW, PC gamers in this thread are just amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users