PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Well, guess what. My ban in the Social club has been lifted. I will do what I must. :/

inb4 perma

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Well, guess what. My ban in the Social club has been lifted. I will do what I must. :/

inb4 perma

It only lasted a week. I only wanted to get my message out.

• Smaher. likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 11 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

I'm waiting for your post, S1LV3R

+1

lol, what the hell???

Ok, let me take these by parts, there are too many pages and I don't wanna miss anything, hold on to your hats this will be long:

but honestly I think the version of V for PC is only waiting to get to the multiplier.

Great observations, as always, but can you elaborate a bit more on what you meant here? Multiplier?

Nothing big here, when I used that term was the same as "going gold", the DVD's aren't burned in conventional recorders like the ones we have home, they are "multiplied" ... well not exactly is more complex then that but I thought people would understand what I meant. But my purpose was just to say there is a PC version ready and waited to start to go into production.

It's your choice, of course, but this is stupid.

You are making many of your theories almost from nothing.

Who said earlier that Rockstar will announce PC version before Japanese release? 

You are doing the same now. Most likely they meant announcements regarding GTA Online - new missions, content creator, etc.

This was not directed to me but I also used that logic and many other people did the same, and like everything else here it wasn't a choice or a lucky guess, in order to produce such "theory" it was used the usual pattern from Rockstar, before EVERY PC announcement was done before the Japanese release, so it was common sense to think the same, although it seems the game rules no longer apply because Rockstar been breaking their pattern, so it's expectable the same will happen with the PC release. Many years have passed and Rockstar made some mistakes in the past that stained their name, they got more experience, more knowledge and there is a new generation of consoles coming that broke every pre-order record in the industry and it's important to dive in it soon as possible, before the real competition surfaces and they get "customizable". Wii U took less then 2 days, so these new consoles shouldn't take longer either.

It has  much greater chance of being true than "theories" from local "analytics" like Silver_Wolf or brian, in which only small part makes sense and everything else is unsubstantiated speculation. which they are trying so hard to present as some strong evidences in favor of their theories.

First of all, I never stated my theories were the truth, they aren't and I'm aware that all I say is subject to change. When I first started my thread in the end of 2012 I did it because I saw too many evidences that all together made perfect sense, it started with 10 simple points and it's now near 30 (in fact more, If I update it now). I'm 200% sure a PC version exists since the end of 2012 that I have no doubt. In that thread I also used some quotes from Rockstar themselves that could explain a lot and show their perspective about themes related to the PC and the controversial RDR not being ported to it. Since the start of that thread I stated here that I EXPECTED and believed that GTA V wouldn't be a port (statement of Rockstar Toronto in these same forums back in 2008, saying how big of a mistake that was for the PC version) and the latest work and achievements of Rockstar with Max Payne 3. I alsi started a thread in these forums that no one paid atention and some weeks later someone "stole" and made it their own assumptions. I'm not here for the fame so I didn't care, but that thread was about how I believed street race and costumization would be in the game, taking into account the knowledge Rockstar acquired with Midnight Club L.A. and how all of what they achieved at it could be taken from it and that was way before of the first evidence of customization or street race. Once again, I just used logic and common sense.

Now as we are closer to the end of the year I still believe in my first ideas and I think in terms of strategy and taking into account the actual market state that Rockstar can and should release the game in the fall of 2013 as a Next Gen launch title. For that I use an article I've read in the beginning of 2009 where both Microsoft and Sony said they wouldn't make another exclusivity agreement with Rockstar like they did because their purpose wasn't achieved, and that was to sell more consoles because of GTA IV. But with a new gen of consoles next door, that stunt can be pulled out and have results, specially with the deceiving campaign Rockstar pulled off, many players were expecting something a bit different they they actually got and even after spending the money they did they wanna spend more for something better and that was what they expected in the first place.

We can say Rockstar is greedy and they don't care with anyone but them, but they are a business company, a company that worked hard and spent a lot and expects to get compensated, other then that they need to answer to their stock holders, so they'll do all they can to collect max profit without caring with their target feelings, maybe personally they can feel bad, but they are doing what they have to do.

So yeah my "theories" are just that, they aren't the truth, I'm not an insider or know an insider with privileged information, but they are all backed up with sources, logic and common sense and yes they are subject to be changed at any given time for reasons that we'll never know, so they should be taken as a high possibility but not as an irrefutable fact.

Now I'd like to say something about all this Eurogamer "campaign". First of all and as many said they don't give any sources, they just say that "many retailers" say the game will be released in Q1 2014, it might be but the fact is there are also "many retailers" that say it will be released before the end of the year and some of them seem very confident. We are aware of at least 9 that think it will be out before 2014 and probably there are more, so why should we take as a fact that the "many retailers" mentioned and not specified by Eurogamer are more reliable then the others that are giving their name and putting their reputation at stake?

As for the rest of the websites using their evidence as a fact, let me tell you this. They grab anything they get and make it news and they don't even analyze it, they just want news to get views in their websites. let me give you a few examples.

http://www.nowgamer...._up_by_fan.html

http://www.gamepur.c...e-confirms.html

http://www.idigitalt...ws-rockstar.htm

http://hack4um.blogs...-10-hidden.html

http://browse.feedre...packs/531453420

http://www.webstumbl...eam-and-origin/

These are just a few that I can find now, but when I posted this article if you searched for the title and my name you'd get at least 50 Google pages, with articles in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and even Arab.

Back then if you typed GTA V PC you'd get my thread at least 5 times each page. My point here is that websites grab anything that can be news and make it like so even if it's just an "amateur thread" and not actually news from someone in the business. If someones came here and made a few manipulations in photoshop and created some fake documents and claimed they were official internal papers of Rockstar and made up some story, it would spread all over the Internet like a virus and as irrefutable evidence. This is how it works, GTA V it's a hot topic, anything on the subject drags a lot of attention and with the PC now it's even worst.

In conclusion It's hard to know what Eurogamer actually means with "many sources" when most of the European sources say otherwise, and the ones pointing to 2014 don't point to Q1 2014 but to May or even June/ July release. So I really don't know about which "sources" are they talking about.

Also I find odd how Rockstar didn't reacted to the amount of "fake information" being posted for quite some time now, I mean Big Retailers already announced the game for quite some time and Rockstar didn't said a word, some retailers state when they are expecting an announced game and they say nothing. I mean officially the game doesn't exist, but there is evidence of it everywhere and from nay reliable sources. So whats the catch? Well I can see this as being on purpose, a way to keep the interest boiling and to keep GTA V in everyones mind, to keep it in the mouth of everyone, to keep it in the front pages of websites and in the hot topics of forums and facebooks/ tweeters around the world.

Currently I'm a bit worried, because of how we know Rockstar is and those latest slips of the tongue from Nvidia and Sony UK, could be seen as a serious leak and to prove they weren't Rockstar could delay the game to a later date to show there was no leak. It was easier when i was one of the few believing it would be out by November/ December and everyone saying I was out of my mind, now almost everyone expect it to be like that and Rockstar could feel they should change it. But they need to be very careful and think very well about such decision, a simple mistake could mean a serious damage to their plan.

Releasing the game 1 week before Ubisoft titles is the smartest strategy and can be translated in a massive profit like happened with Skyrim PC or Diablo III, a later release could be a huge mistake taking into account the colossal titles coming next year along with the new consoles and GTA O might not be as interesting as it is right now.

For example, I have plans to buy 2 games for the fall of this year, one is WD the other will be GTA V if not, it goes to UBISOFT also to AC IV. Next year my plan is a new GPU or CPU. And it's possible that many people start making plans to their money when they see something they want, and it can be a lot of things, a new GPU, CPU, RAM or titles like Thief 4, The Division, The Crew, The Witcher 3 and whatever comes in the mean time. Rockstar now is sure of what is going on, later it will be thin ice.

So it's up to them if they want to do the right thing and get money because of the hype they created in the last years, or if they want to blow it off the water and let others to harvest their hard work.

• Fyllid, tomm_y, Albert Kike and 1 other like this

napoleonic
  • napoleonic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Currently I'm a bit worried, because of how we know Rockstar is and those latest slips of the tongue from Nvidia and Sony UK, could be seen as a serious leak and to prove they weren't Rockstar could delay the game to a later date to show there was no leak. It was easier when i was one of the few believing it would be out by November/ December and everyone saying I was out of my mind, now almost everyone expect it to be like that and Rockstar could feel they should change it. But they need to be very careful and think very well about such decision, a simple mistake could mean a serious damage to their plan.

Releasing the game 1 week before Ubisoft titles is the smartest strategy and can be translated in a massive profit like happened with Skyrim PC or Diablo III, a later release could be a huge mistake taking into account the colossal titles coming next year along with the new consoles and GTA O might not be as interesting as it is right now.

this.

I'm thinking exactly the same.

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

http://tiny.cc/23cAgnM «« i am reposting this link for the new visitors that just came to this forum

Is this a troll or a spam bot? What the f*ck does this have to do with anything?

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Well, a couple of weeks ago there was a radio interview with Lazlo where he talked about his role in GTA V. He said a very interesting thing, it was something like this "the fastest way to get yourself removed from the game is talking (before release) about that you're in it".

It sure is telling on how R* is willing to scrap content when some1 spilled the beans.

But to actually postpone a multimillion game release because an involved party revealed the release period seems a bit farfetched. I mean, contracts must have been signed, agreements made, retailers have catalogues printed etc. They all rely on a specific date which may vary in weeks, but certainly not in months.

So I think they just stick to the plan. 
  • Albert Kike likes this

Scott_
  • Scott_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

An attempt to absolve us of our sins(wanting to play gta, rob, slaughter and have coitus with postitutes) maybe?

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 11 October 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Well, a couple of weeks ago there was a radio interview with Lazlo where he talked about his role in GTA V. He said a very interesting thing, it was something like this "the fastest way to get yourself removed from the game is talking (before release) about that you're in it".

It sure is telling on how R* is willing to scrap content when some1 spilled the beans.

But to actually postpone a multimillion game release because an involved party revealed the release period seems a bit farfetched. I mean, contracts must have been signed, agreements made, retailers have catalogues printed etc. They all rely on a specific date which may vary in weeks, but certainly not in months.

So I think they just stick to the plan. 

^^^ This. I agree.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 11 October 2013 - 03:20 AM.

lol, what the hell???

Ok, let me take these by parts, there are too many pages and I don't wanna miss anything, hold on to your hats this will be long:

but honestly I think the version of V for PC is only waiting to get to the multiplier.

Great observations, as always, but can you elaborate a bit more on what you meant here? Multiplier?

Nothing big here, when I used that term was the same as "going gold", the DVD's aren't burned in conventional recorders like the ones we have home, they are "multiplied" ... well not exactly is more complex then that but I thought people would understand what I meant. But my purpose was just to say there is a PC version ready and waited to start to go into production.

It's your choice, of course, but this is stupid.

You are making many of your theories almost from nothing.

Who said earlier that Rockstar will announce PC version before Japanese release? 

You are doing the same now. Most likely they meant announcements regarding GTA Online - new missions, content creator, etc.

This was not directed to me but I also used that logic and many other people did the same, and like everything else here it wasn't a choice or a lucky guess, in order to produce such "theory" it was used the usual pattern from Rockstar, before EVERY PC announcement was done before the Japanese release, so it was common sense to think the same, although it seems the game rules no longer apply because Rockstar been breaking their pattern, so it's expectable the same will happen with the PC release. Many years have passed and Rockstar made some mistakes in the past that stained their name, they got more experience, more knowledge and there is a new generation of consoles coming that broke every pre-order record in the industry and it's important to dive in it soon as possible, before the real competition surfaces and they get "customizable". Wii U took less then 2 days, so these new consoles shouldn't take longer either.

It has  much greater chance of being true than "theories" from local "analytics" like Silver_Wolf or brian, in which only small part makes sense and everything else is unsubstantiated speculation. which they are trying so hard to present as some strong evidences in favor of their theories.

First of all, I never stated my theories were the truth, they aren't and I'm aware that all I say is subject to change. When I first started my thread in the end of 2012 I did it because I saw too many evidences that all together made perfect sense, it started with 10 simple points and it's now near 30 (in fact more, If I update it now). I'm 200% sure a PC version exists since the end of 2012 that I have no doubt. In that thread I also used some quotes from Rockstar themselves that could explain a lot and show their perspective about themes related to the PC and the controversial RDR not being ported to it. Since the start of that thread I stated here that I EXPECTED and believed that GTA V wouldn't be a port (statement of Rockstar Toronto in these same forums back in 2008, saying how big of a mistake that was for the PC version) and the latest work and achievements of Rockstar with Max Payne 3. I alsi started a thread in these forums that no one paid atention and some weeks later someone "stole" and made it their own assumptions. I'm not here for the fame so I didn't care, but that thread was about how I believed street race and costumization would be in the game, taking into account the knowledge Rockstar acquired with Midnight Club L.A. and how all of what they achieved at it could be taken from it and that was way before of the first evidence of customization or street race. Once again, I just used logic and common sense.

Now as we are closer to the end of the year I still believe in my first ideas and I think in terms of strategy and taking into account the actual market state that Rockstar can and should release the game in the fall of 2013 as a Next Gen launch title. For that I use an article I've read in the beginning of 2009 where both Microsoft and Sony said they wouldn't make another exclusivity agreement with Rockstar like they did because their purpose wasn't achieved, and that was to sell more consoles because of GTA IV. But with a new gen of consoles next door, that stunt can be pulled out and have results, specially with the deceiving campaign Rockstar pulled off, many players were expecting something a bit different they they actually got and even after spending the money they did they wanna spend more for something better and that was what they expected in the first place.

We can say Rockstar is greedy and they don't care with anyone but them, but they are a business company, a company that worked hard and spent a lot and expects to get compensated, other then that they need to answer to their stock holders, so they'll do all they can to collect max profit without caring with their target feelings, maybe personally they can feel bad, but they are doing what they have to do.

So yeah my "theories" are just that, they aren't the truth, I'm not an insider or know an insider with privileged information, but they are all backed up with sources, logic and common sense and yes they are subject to be changed at any given time for reasons that we'll never know, so they should be taken as a high possibility but not as an irrefutable fact.

Now I'd like to say something about all this Eurogamer "campaign". First of all and as many said they don't give any sources, they just say that "many retailers" say the game will be released in Q1 2014, it might be but the fact is there are also "many retailers" that say it will be released before the end of the year and some of them seem very confident. We are aware of at least 9 that think it will be out before 2014 and probably there are more, so why should we take as a fact that the "many retailers" mentioned and not specified by Eurogamer are more reliable then the others that are giving their name and putting their reputation at stake?

As for the rest of the websites using their evidence as a fact, let me tell you this. They grab anything they get and make it news and they don't even analyze it, they just want news to get views in their websites. let me give you a few examples.

http://www.nowgamer...._up_by_fan.html

http://www.gamepur.c...e-confirms.html

http://www.idigitalt...ws-rockstar.htm

http://hack4um.blogs...-10-hidden.html

http://browse.feedre...packs/531453420

http://www.webstumbl...eam-and-origin/

These are just a few that I can find now, but when I posted this article if you searched for the title and my name you'd get at least 50 Google pages, with articles in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and even Arab.

Back then if you typed GTA V PC you'd get my thread at least 5 times each page. My point here is that websites grab anything that can be news and make it like so even if it's just an "amateur thread" and not actually news from someone in the business. If someones came here and made a few manipulations in photoshop and created some fake documents and claimed they were official internal papers of Rockstar and made up some story, it would spread all over the Internet like a virus and as irrefutable evidence. This is how it works, GTA V it's a hot topic, anything on the subject drags a lot of attention and with the PC now it's even worst.

In conclusion It's hard to know what Eurogamer actually means with "many sources" when most of the European sources say otherwise, and the ones pointing to 2014 don't point to Q1 2014 but to May or even June/ July release. So I really don't know about which "sources" are they talking about.

Also I find odd how Rockstar didn't reacted to the amount of "fake information" being posted for quite some time now, I mean Big Retailers already announced the game for quite some time and Rockstar didn't said a word, some retailers state when they are expecting an announced game and they say nothing. I mean officially the game doesn't exist, but there is evidence of it everywhere and from nay reliable sources. So whats the catch? Well I can see this as being on purpose, a way to keep the interest boiling and to keep GTA V in everyones mind, to keep it in the mouth of everyone, to keep it in the front pages of websites and in the hot topics of forums and facebooks/ tweeters around the world.

For example, I have plans to buy 2 games for the fall of this year, one is WD the other will be GTA V if not, it goes to UBISOFT also to AC IV. Next year my plan is a new GPU or CPU. And it's possible that many people start making plans to their money when they see something they want, and it can be a lot of things, a new GPU, CPU, RAM or titles like Thief 4, The Division, The Crew, The Witcher 3 and whatever comes in the mean time. Rockstar now is sure of what is going on, later it will be thin ice.

So it's up to them if they want to do the right thing and get money because of the hype they created in the last years, or if they want to blow it off the water and let others to harvest their hard work.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJk

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Newswire is still empty. 

Very curious.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Newswire is still empty. 

Very curious.

Their sh*t is all f*cked up right now. They posted some crap about a bike race in Milian, Italy about 4 hours ago, but nothing else aside from that title update over a day ago. 

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 11 October 2013 - 04:40 AM.

LOL......well since the thread went dead, I'll just post this. Kind of unrelated, but oh well. 

Anyone remember this? This still seems weird to me if it was just a "mistake". Kind of like calling out the name of another person instead of your partners during sex...lol. 

sonysl10.jpg

And Rockstar did say this when asked about a PS4/xBone version:

"We'll get the current gen version out first and see what happens in the future."

So I do think we'll be seeing a PS4/Xbone version of the game for sure. And since the new consoles are based on x86 architecture, they could port it directly from the PC version (if they haven't already -- remember the "Orbis" platform leak in the 360 xml file) in a matter of a couple weeks. 

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

So I do think we'll be seeing a PS4/Xbone version of the game for sure. And since the new consoles are based on x86 architecture, they could port it directly from the PC version (if they haven't already -- remember the "Orbis" platform leak in the 360 xml file) in a matter of a couple weeks. 

A couple of weeks for XboxOne maybe. PS4 doesn't have DirectX, they have to re-write the graphic render so it's gonna take more than couple of weeks.

loony979
  • loony979

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

Im still waiting on that magical post -

GTA V on PC will be out on such & such ...

As Tyrese Gibson would say in 2fast2furious Im Hungry !! xd but srsly tho i so can't wait to just drive around & take it all in with crisp graphics & find stuff ramdom stuff is still there to find as said by CVG .

So Cmon R* We are here in the NO's ,we know there are some things to figure out on consoles & so on but pls not talking about it ,maks us all think you're team is in of no interest what so ever to about PC version .

So pls a hint will be fine. thank you..

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

What is there left to discuss?

LadyBrecky
  • LadyBrecky

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Im still waiting on that magical post -

GTA V on PC will be out on such & such ...

As Tyrese Gibson would say in 2fast2furious Im Hungry !! xd but srsly tho i so can't wait to just drive around & take it all in with crisp graphics & find stuff ramdom stuff is still there to find as said by CVG .

So Cmon R* We are here in the NO's ,we know there are some things to figure out on consoles & so on but pls not talking about it ,maks us all think you're team is in of no interest what so ever to about PC version .

So pls a hint will be fine. thank you..

No a hint wouldn't be fine, I'm tired of this. Stop treating other platform users like second class citizens, this is exactly why I quit BF3 when premium came out. "Oh you're not a premium member? No server queue priority for you even though you waited longer." Only in the gaming community do you see stupid stuff like this happen.

• Albert Kike likes this

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

No a hint wouldn't be fine, I'm tired of this. Stop treating other platform users like second class citizens, this is exactly why I quit BF3 when premium came out. "Oh you're not a premium member? No server queue priority for you even though you waited longer." Only in the gaming community do you see stupid stuff like this happen.

Agreed. C* treats the PC community like dog sh*t, and it's bullsh*t. 

• Marcuskac likes this

Acek
  • Acek

Dont care about GTAV anymore even if it comes to PC

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by Acek, 11 October 2013 - 07:11 AM.

A couple of weeks for XboxOne maybe. PS4 doesn't have DirectX, they have to re-write the graphic render so it's gonna take more than couple of weeks.

first off those xml configs come with the engine for the most part.. i was not that excited when they were discovered but it is still a good find..

second: PS4 uses OpenGL as does PS3 so there would not be that much of a problem but still harder than porting to xbox because its a Windows 8 PC dumbed down for the most part....
and lastly how many consoles will be shipped the first month of their release? dont know if they have big enough numbers to become a significant market to R* and the title is kinda old for console players that will get many [nextgen] exclusives to play at launch.. I really don't see the urge to get it to next gen ASAP because of it..

jarsonx
  • jarsonx

PC Peasant

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:35 AM Edited by jarsonx, 11 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

I'm losing excitement.

nan0s0ldier
  • nan0s0ldier

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

It's just the wait that's killing people. All Rockstar has to do is tell us when... IDC if Sony or R* made an agreement just tell us when we can expect it...

LUK4
  • LUK4

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

I'm cool with January, bring it on

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

R* should be aware on the competition where theres Watch Dogs and ACIV and both have PC Versions on November. Having competition is healthy as R* will stop jerking their asses and consider a PC release this year

Bret_HartvsSting
  • Bret_HartvsSting

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

Not only that but we're talking very similar style of game.

Marcuskac
  • Marcuskac

Nobody tells me what I want.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Before Christmas Holidays would be awesome.

That would be the best Christmas ever.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Eurogamer said it's coming in 2014 (firs half)

Acek
  • Acek

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I tough we are over Eurogamer because they pull sources from their ass? Or did they post their "sources"?
Also if its gonna be q1 it will be end February or March.. Dont expect January because its a death trap for every buisness..

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Remember the Spring 2013 console poster leak? And then it was confirmed to be true, this is the exact same thing but on PC, so there is (imo) a 90% chance of it being true.

Anslem
  • Anslem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:29 AM Edited by Anslem, 11 October 2013 - 10:31 AM.

What is there left to discuss?

All that's left is to start spamming the refresh button.

http://steamdb.info/apps/  :facedesk:

• PandaTa likes this

Acek
  • Acek

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Well all data still supports 2013 more than 2014.. But 2014 could be their latest plan.. Its easy to change too since the announcement hasnt hit yet..
It very likely they chainged it but there is no solid prove that is true..

Maybe ther are checking the PC files for any leaks like in the ps3 files and thats the reason for the delay XD

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by sjaak327, 11 October 2013 - 10:48 AM.

I tough we are over Eurogamer because they pull sources from their ass? Or did they post their "sources"?
Also if its gonna be q1 it will be end February or March.. Dont expect January because its a death trap for every buisness..

They said their source was anonymous, so of course they won't reveal their source. It has as much credence as all the other sources we have heard from (like retailers for instance). There is only ONE source that matters here, that one isn't commenting on the issue at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users