Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

From another seller:

@MediaSoftSure will. But there is no date

alexbowwow
  • alexbowwow

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

In an Earnings call, Senior IR Director of Nvidia Chris Evenden said: In contrast, gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin's Creed IV.

I know they then retracted it, but this gives me probably the most hope.

In contrast, gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin's Creed IV"
Read more at http://www.escapistm...ixu9YSgaSVl6.99
In contrast, gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin's Creed IV"
Read more at http://www.escapistm...2Zixu9YSgaSVl6.
Read more at http://www.escapistm...ixu9YSgaSVl6.99

Yeah, I don't care what that Nvidia director says. That's no slip of the tongue, you don't just make a mistake like that.

You're right, that's no slip of tongue. He could have said any game: Watch Dogs, Batman-these are long waited games as well, but he said GTA 5.

Acek
  • Acek

Dont care about GTAV anymore even if it comes to PC

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:35 AM Edited by Acek, 07 October 2013 - 08:36 AM.

Retailers (I think it was Amazon) leaked Call of Duty: Ghosts whit the exact name when nobody even knew what the next CoD game was being called.. at the time everyone's  guess was another Modern Warfare but Amazon leaked it.. dont know how much sooner than the official announcement..

There is no GTA V for PC. Console gamers rules.

you are in the wrong topic -.-

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

GTA V's PC version is coming...

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

No news from the goodiehunt? Damn... I guess there's a long wait ahead of us...

napoleonic
  • napoleonic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

So Brian was banned? What did he do?

Nobody really knows, to be honest. People had just noticed quite a few hours ago, with the only reason being "He was a PBM." (not even sure if that was the same mod who banned him).

However Cheesus posted a very lengthy chat log over Steam between him and Brian. It was interesting because most of what Brian was trying to say was much much bigger than what he had posted here. I would recommend asking him since it's too long to put into a post and it would sort of throw the entire topic into another discussion.

interesting? more like sh*t no one else can truly understand but his own messed up brain.

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Shame for mods of this forum and for the forum itself. No way this smartass can still post and brian has been banned with no reason. smh
What's the reason for brian's ban, actually?
  • Rashka and tomm_y like this

MissingNoGuy55
  • MissingNoGuy55

Developer enthusiast

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

Shame for mods of this forum and for the forum itself. No way this smartass can still post and brian has been banned with no reason. smh
What's the reason for brian's ban, actually?

"He was a previously banned member."

That's the only thing we heard. Bullsh*t nonetheless.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

brian. got banned?!

what the hell is this,he is one of the most interesting posters in this thread.
  • Scott_ likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by Xerukal, 07 October 2013 - 09:47 AM.

Starting a collective request to unban him. 

An actual concrete reason for a permanent ban was not given. I'm sure everyone can understand a few weeks if he was REALLY being bad. But I noticed nothing worthy of a perma-ban. The "Previously banned member" excuse is just silly. He has provided a good view on things and his posts, If a bit odd and sometimes flat out insane, provided a lot of insight and intelligence nonetheless. 

His ban was the most unnecessary thing to come out of this long, dragged out wait for GTA V on PC. It's the only reason it happened, too. A lot of people just seem very tense and perhaps uneasy due to the silent treatment Rockstar is giving us. 

Just, please, unban him and let us continue the wait together. Without further unnecessary conflict and malicious debate.

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Rockstar gets 70% of Steam sales, it's a fact these days.

They could generate unlimited money if they would implement Steam Community Market in GTA Online. The 10% for each re-sale (steam gets additional 5%) of an item would bring more than 1 million dollars a year. And they can do that forever if they keep updating GTA Online. But i doubt it will happen :(

Also, ignore sjaak327, obvious troll is obvious. Well, i hope that he's a troll...

Right, so disagreeing with people makes me a troll ? Grow up please.

You have no idea of the definition of a troll, don't use terms that you don't understand.

Seriously? Are people that immature enough to call the guy that made the most essential GTA IV addon ever, a troll? The f*ck is wrong with GTAForums nowadays.

Also, I can't wait to use SNT on GTA V.

He may have developed simple native trainer, but that doesn't make him the all knowing. We presented to him facts, but still he refuses to admit he was wrong. If he's not a troll, as he claims to be then he is nothing but ignorant.  

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

GTA V's PC version is coming...

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Brian was my ray of hope about the PC version! Now all I have to do is wait until f'ucking April 2014... Maybe he was banned because... He actually knew stuff and the admins didn't liked it?

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

An actual concrete reason for a permanent ban was not given. I'm sure everyone can understand a few weeks if he was REALLY being bad. But I noticed nothing worthy of a perma-ban. The "Previously banned member" excuse is just silly. He has provided a good view on things and his posts, If a bit odd and sometimes flat out insane, provided a lot of insight and intelligence nonetheless. 

His ban was the most unnecessary thing to come out of this long, dragged out wait for GTA V on PC. It's the only reason it happened, too. A lot of people just seem very tense and perhaps uneasy due to the silent treatment Rockstar is giving us. 

Just, please, unban him and let us continue the wait together. Without further unnecessary conflict and malicious debate.

The "Previously banned member" is not a silly excuse. He was prema-banned around spring 2010 iirc, (even at that time he was doing some conspiracy bullsh*t about the next GTA locatition based on the "Next stop" thingy at the end of EFLC's manual). He was banned for life from this forum. Making a new account doesn't change that fact.

Some of the conspiracy sh*t he posted, just for lulz: http://gtaforums.com...suvius-citrate/

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

Rockstar gets 70% of Steam sales, it's a fact these days.

They could generate unlimited money if they would implement Steam Community Market in GTA Online. The 10% for each re-sale (steam gets additional 5%) of an item would bring more than 1 million dollars a year. And they can do that forever if they keep updating GTA Online. But i doubt it will happen :(

Also, ignore sjaak327, obvious troll is obvious. Well, i hope that he's a troll...

Right, so disagreeing with people makes me a troll ? Grow up please.

You have no idea of the definition of a troll, don't use terms that you don't understand.

Seriously? Are people that immature enough to call the guy that made the most essential GTA IV addon ever, a troll? The f*ck is wrong with GTAForums nowadays.

Also, I can't wait to use SNT on GTA V.

He may have developed simple native trainer, but that doesn't make him the all knowing. We presented to him facts, but still he refuses to admit he was wrong. If he's not a troll, as he claims to be then he is nothing but ignorant.  

I never claimed to be all knowing, however, even the "evidence" that was used to support the claim that Steam returns a revenue that is 40% higher than retail does not actually proof that this is indeed the case, in fact it shows that this is not the case.

Now, about me being a troll, let me quote wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]"

I have not engaged in anything that is referred to above, so I am quite clearly not a troll.

Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Brian got banned!?! What the actual F.

He put so much time and effort into his posts, provided evidence and gave us PC gamers hope.

May I ask WHY he got banned?

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

The "Previously banned member" is not a silly excuse. He was prema-banned around spring 2010 iirc, (even at that time he was doing some conspiracy bullsh*t about the next GTA locatition based on the "Next stop" thingy at the end of EFLC's manual). He was banned for life from this forum. Making a new account doesn't change that fact.

Some of the conspiracy sh*t he posted, just for lulz: http://gtaforums.com...suvius-citrate/

I meant silly excuse in terms of how blunt and uninforming it was. Not trying to blame my own misinformation on the subject on the mods, but a simple; "He's done conspiracy sh*t like this in the past, it gets annoying" would have been enlightening as a start. That thread you just linked, also.

Anyway, I'm not gonna take a side here (I really can't, because I'm quite new. My account, anyway. I was well aware of this forum and followed it quite a bit since GTA IV came out on consoles. Never got to create an account until my interest in the community was sparked by several topics and such).

I was unaware of his past exploits and the ones I was aware of i didn't see too much wrong in. The revelation that he has done this sort of thing on a different account in the past has served to balance out my opinion and view on the entire matter. So thank you for that. 

SickboyGNi
  • SickboyGNi

I.T Security

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

The Admin aren't Hitler's around here lads, I've been about a few years and they've been nothing but cool to the many that travel through or rest their heads. People need to go overboard now and then, it's how you run a tight ship.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

He put so much time and effort into his posts, provided evidence and gave us PC gamers hope.

according to an admin it's classified

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:31 AM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 07 October 2013 - 10:33 AM.

I belive that was because he made some very... "personal" remarks about transgender people in general in a thread debating on whether or not GTA should have a female protagonist.

http://gtaforums.com...antastic/page-4

Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:32 AM Edited by gabrielkipp77, 07 October 2013 - 10:33 AM.

according to an admin it's classified

That's bs. Unless there was something I missed.

He was one of the better posters around here I've seen in a while.

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

What up, homies?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

If nobody is going to get brian. unbanned I will:

http://gtaforums.com...-is-ridiculous/

• lh1 likes this

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Why is this NOT PINNED??

Acek
  • Acek

Dont care about GTAV anymore even if it comes to PC

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

If nobody is going to get brian. unbanned I will:

http://gtaforums.com...-is-ridiculous/

OK keep the brian stuff there from now on.. this tread is getting off topic too much..

PandaTa
  • PandaTa

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by PandaTa, 07 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

I am back from a waitingless weekend. :p

I see there is no news, which could have been expected. Hope there will be an announcement this week, but I won't be waiting for it. I am checking this topic only at work now. When im at home, I will just keep playing arma 2 and other games. This so I don't have to live with the constant waiting. :p

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

I am back from a waitingless weekend. :p

I see there is no news, which could have been expected. Hope there will be an announcement this week, but I won't be waiting for it. I am checking this topic only at work now. When im at home, I will just keep playing arma 2 and other games. This so I don't have to live with the constant waiting. :p

Same here lol, just check it from the Work.

HA5H
  • HA5H

The Almighty forgives you, HA5H doesn't.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

http://translate.goo...-11-2013-mmoga/

?? "

GTA V - GTA 5 for PC - Release on 12/11/2013?? - Game Accounts

"

Fireprufe15
  • Fireprufe15

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Brian got banned and it's good he did.  He is a flamer, as can be seen by the multiple times he started arguments with people making simple comments because he is unable to change his point of view even slightly.  He is also a conspiracy theorist and he talks a load of sh*t regularly.  He might have had some valid info and his comments on DX11 and such were legit, but the rest was BS.  Plain and simple.

• Myrskalle likes this

alexbowwow
  • alexbowwow

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

?? "

"

It even says stock available. Someone should email them and ask them if the date is 100% correct and who told them the date.

tomm_y
  • tomm_y

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by tomm_y, 07 October 2013 - 12:03 PM.

?? "

"

It even says stock available. Someone should email them and ask them if the date is 100% correct and who told them the date.

Man, check that link carefully — it says that the guy wrote to them and they respond to him:

GTA-5.png?resize=381%2C370

Edit: Well at list this time its Tuesday (Nov. 12th) :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users