20,084 replies to this topic
Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

so i found this on reddit 

http://www.reddit.co...this_week_with/

looks like the Tuesday event was GTA Online not PC unless there is something going on this Tuesday as well..  

But he's not a dev, like the MTA dude is. He's just the owner of GTAplace. The dude from the IRC conversation said his MTA friend was going to play GTA V PC as part of a press kit, so I'd imagine there were other things going on, perhaps behind closed doors, which only a select group of people were able to view. If that's the case, then we will probably have for them to get the green light from R* to reveal any information. 

Yeah, its even mentioned here.

Yeah. And being that he's simply the owner of GTAplace, I'd assume that he has limited privileges of what he can see in such an event. t

The IRC convo that Woovie posted was legit. 

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

FranSnk3D is the guy. He mad supposed leak videos of GTA V.

Such as this:

Please tell me you've seen this video. :/

It is quite old.

Oh, ok, I see. Yes, I've seen this video before. Interesting. Are you saying that the person who claims to be a "beta tester" for the PC version of GTA is possibly the same person? 

Yes, the guy in the Twitter pic seems to be. It took me a while, tho.

Anyone care to help? I kind of need some. 

Let me know what you need. I'm up for some detective work.

• _Kindled_ likes this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

FranSnk3D is the guy. He mad supposed leak videos of GTA V.

Such as this:

Please tell me you've seen this video. :/

It is quite old.

Oh, ok, I see. Yes, I've seen this video before. Interesting. Are you saying that the person who claims to be a "beta tester" for the PC version of GTA is possibly the same person? 

Yes, the guy in the Twitter pic seems to be. It took me a while, tho.

Anyone care to help? I kind of need some. 

Let me know what you need. I'm up for some detective work.

I now need a facebook page of the guy. If I run it through Google again it'll show that Leslie Caron girl again. Maybe it'll be linked to a website of his.

He may be greatly known. I'm up for some new theories. Someone should contact him, maybe if you're an Asian, you can find his IP with your computer. :/

What if the is linked to R* in some way. Those videos may be CGI. But I know somewhere on the internet he has some reputation. Another Youtube account, another Twitter account, Facebook, Hotmail, Myspace. 

There needs to be links to Rockstar or else. He might be everyone's key to success!

:beerhat:

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

A leaked build list shows various times a PC version. Confirmed?

https://googledrive....2MzA/builds.xml

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

A leaked build list shows various times a PC version. Confirmed?

https://googledrive....2MzA/builds.xml

Yes, it is.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 12:59 AM.

When I was on FranSnk" Twitter account I saw this.

Con los billetes comprados y el hotel reservado... Destino: Budapest, Viena y Bratislava con @Fran_Snk #seraporcastillos Quien se apunta???

Which in engilsh read...

With tickets purchased and hotel booked ... Destination: Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava with @ Fran_Snk # seraporcastillos Who's in???

So, someone should know him. I guess it was pretty useful for what it's worth.

I still think he has another Youtube account.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

Con los billetes comprados y el hotel reservado... Destino: Budapest, Viena y Bratislava con @Fran_Snk #seraporcastillos Quien se apunta???

Which in engilsh read...

With tickets purchased and hotel booked ... Destination: Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava with @ Fran_Snk # seraporcastillos Who's in???

He seems to be pretty good and likes to make fakes, im a native spanish speaker if you have any doubts about what's everyone saying about him, the message you translated seems to be family, i don't think there's anything weird about that, what's weird actually is why does he waste so much time at making those fakes instead of something useful ._. , these require a lot of skill :/

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 01:14 AM.

Which in engilsh read...

He seems to be pretty good and likes to make fakes, im a native spanish speaker if you have any doubts about what's everyone saying about him, the message you translated seems to be family, i don't think there's anything weird about that, what's weird actually is why does he waste so much time at making those fakes instead of something useful ._. , these require a lot of skill :/

Then he should be known. That Youtube account must be a troll or a fan account by him.

Chari González López, huh?

Then if his name is Fran, than his last name must be Lopez.

It must be him on the left.

http://d3j5vwomefv46....jpg?1345036513

Look out, you sneaky bastard, your cover is about t be blown. :pirate:

EDIT: Actually, his last name may be Gonzalez. He's hispanic.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

Which in engilsh read...

Then he should be known. That Youtube account must be a troll or a fan account by him.

And his name Francisco.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 01:23 AM.

Which in engilsh read...

And his name Francisco.

You must have found something?

Lemme have a look real quick.

EDIT: This very artistic Hispanic better have a life or something instead of making fake GTA V videos.

Like a portfolio or something.

Eggtooth
  • Eggtooth

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

Lol guys, quit stalking him :p

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 01:27 AM.

Lol guys, quit stalking him :p

I'm not. I want to contact this guy. He may have ties to R*.

His "friends" seem to reference his stuff a lot.

https://twitter.com/...jims/media/grid

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

You guys have your hopes set WAAAAAY too high if you're expecting anything this year.

It's almost as if you're intentionally setting yourselves up for disappointment..

You say this because you don't know what you're talking about. There is a plethora of reasons and evidences to believe it will be released this year as opposed to next year. 

This is not GTA 4, SA, or VC. That tradition has been broken with GTA V, as the PC version of this was developed along side the console versions from the beginning, the previous GTA's were not. They were ports that didn't begin development until the console versions were finished, which is why they took 7 - 8 months to be released. 

Read through some of my posts, or read through the last 30 -40 pages and you will understand why you are wrong. 
Oh hey, Tell Sam and Dan I said hi, obviously you work there to know so much of something you haven't any knowledge of.

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by CheesusChrist, 30 September 2013 - 01:37 AM.

You guys have your hopes set WAAAAAY too high if you're expecting anything this year.

It's almost as if you're intentionally setting yourselves up for disappointment..

You say this because you don't know what you're talking about. There is a plethora of reasons and evidences to believe it will be released this year as opposed to next year. 

This is not GTA 4, SA, or VC. That tradition has been broken with GTA V, as the PC version of this was developed along side the console versions from the beginning, the previous GTA's were not. They were ports that didn't begin development until the console versions were finished, which is why they took 7 - 8 months to be released. 

Read through some of my posts, or read through the last 30 -40 pages and you will understand why you are wrong. 
Oh hey, Tell Sam and Dan I said hi, obviously you work there to know so much of something you haven't any knowledge of.

Have you seen the build logs? that's enough proof dude. And if they desire money so much they better take out the PC version sooner rather than later. 

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Fransisco definitely has a life. He makes concepts and sh*t. He's probably made a few short films or has helped in familiar video games?

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 30 September 2013 - 01:43 AM.

I still don't get it how that guy can have any interest to GTAV, other then his skill to 3D applications.

Anyway, I decided to do some digging about GTA IV and the spoilers prior to the release (kind of hard now, you need to search the last pages of results because every search goes to GTA V and not IV or 4) and I found something very interesting.

First of all Rockstar said in April 2008, that PC version was very doubtful and they didn't even had started it, so in other words when the game was released on consoles Rockstar didn't had decided yet if it would be on PC or not:

http://whatifgaming....c-very-doubtful

In January 2008, there was a first release date leak from a retailer (consoles), exactly like happened back in the end of 2012 and is happening now with PC, the retailer didn't had the date right but it was very close:

http://www.gamervisi...se_date_leaked_

The first GTA IV release date leak happened just 1 month after the consoles release and it came from a retailer, pointing to a November release that as we know now it was delayed to December, but once again and even with half year away the retailer had solid information:

http://www.gamegrep....se_date_leaked/

And we shouldn't forget about the leak coming from an E3 insider that was the first to hint GTA V and even said where it was gonna be:

http://www.computera...rs-exposed-pt1/

These are just a few links, I'm sure there are plenty more about the same thing, but like I said it's very hard to find them now, unless you keep digging every search result from google and check the links 1 by 1. Not only there are only a few related to this, but most are the same written in another way.

To end this I'll leave a funny thing that happened back then where Rockstar themselves accidentally leaked the PC version development when everyone thought wasn't even in their plan:

http://www.nvnews.ne...ad.php?t=115765

Rockstar support got very well tricked here, well in fact very identical to what was done here with the GPU questions some months ago.

• Albert Kike likes this

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

Have you seen the build logs? that's enough proof dude. And if they desire money so much they better take out the PC version sooner rather than later. 
I was refuting the whole side by side development point, no doubt they've started work on it by now.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 30 September 2013 - 02:54 AM.

I still don't get it how that guy can have any interest to GTAV, other then his skill to 3D applications.

How not? It's abut possibilities.

Guy seems to love Grand Theft Auto, anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Speaking of these screens. Does anyone know whether these mountainous scenes have real life counterparts?

EDIT: New tactic. I must contact his relatives to find any further inf abut him.

Its the Grand Canyon.

S, that means GTA VI will be set in Colorado, or the whole U.S. :beerhat:

• Smaher. likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

:'( , I need the PC Version of GTA V,I played today in my friend XBOX, i loved the game and imagine playing the game on PC with 60FPS and Better Graphics, anyway, i only own a PC, because here in Brazil console games are 150 - 300 bucks and even the console isn't too cheap (850 - 1500 bucks), so due to that and others reasons i bought a PC for gaming. And i'm really sad, R* don't say nothing, neither confirms nor denies a PC version, and that's is consuming me... I want a statement from Rockstar.

Ah, what you guys think about my english? I did my best because isn't my native language and i said a lot of things.

alex9110
  • alex9110

Waiting...

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

I dont get the point of stalking a 3D skilled person that lied to get youtube views...

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

I dont get the point of stalking a 3D skilled person that lied to get youtube views...

He's not just skilled. He has a life. or at position at R*.

Gom
  • Gom

Looking forward for a better PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Most realistic fake yet. Is that video yours?

It says incorrect link for me :S

Try refreshing, it said the same to me at first.

edit: (NOT MY VIDEO) alternative link: http://www.mediafire...cdaaonihy1fiyf4

I think that this is not a fake,because almost everything that is put in that video makes sense,although I have my doubts on the Steam folder because why a pc dev would use steam to test gta v?

Well,and I think that guy that made that video doesn't wanted just to call atention,because if you pay attention to those details like the R* cloud saving, and when the video is at the end when he goes to the menu,the Settings section appears there.

But if this is a fake,congratulations to the creator of this video

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Most realistic fake yet. Is that video yours?

It says incorrect link for me :S

Try refreshing, it said the same to me at first.

edit: (NOT MY VIDEO) alternative link: http://www.mediafire...cdaaonihy1fiyf4

I think that this is not a fake,because almost everything that is put in that video makes sense,although I have my doubts on the Steam folder because why a pc dev would use steam to test gta v?

Well,and I think that guy that made that video doesn't wanted just to call atention,because if you pay attention to those details like the R* cloud saving, and when the video is at the end when he goes to the menu,the Settings section appears there.

But if this is a fake,congratulations to the creator of this video

Yeah, if it's fake it's a good one, in game start, game says for you to don't turn the SYSTEM off, in PS3 and XBOX it says console, and in that leaked XML you can find something about a game_beta_dx11.exe and as you can see, the guy in the video runs an executable with the same name, so it's hard to believe that's fake, however there's a possiblity...

dandroid
  • dandroid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

Interesting to see reference to "last gen mode" on PC in the build logs.

Perhaps they were using PCs to demo / test / make screenshots / trailers for the console version.

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

^^^ Also, the Pause menu shows KEYBOARD controls at the bottom - right of the screen(LMB to select, F too hide menu, etc). Also, notice how the cursor moves as if it's being actually controlled by a mouse after entering the pause menu. All of this ,coupled with the absence of any kinds of borders in the window,as well as the statement"do not turn off ur SYSTEM", as noted above: work in favour of this being a legitimate video.

Either that,or an enthusiast of sorts seems to have gotten a hell lot of timr to waste.
  • BlackScout likes this

MisterEd
  • MisterEd

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Anyway, I decided to do some digging about GTA IV and the spoilers prior to the release (kind of hard now, you need to search the last pages of results because every search goes to GTA V and not IV or 4) and I found something very interesting.

First of all Rockstar said in April 2008, that PC version was very doubtful and they didn't even had started it, so in other words when the game was released on consoles Rockstar didn't had decided yet if it would be on PC or not:

http://whatifgaming....c-very-doubtful

In January 2008, there was a first release date leak from a retailer (consoles), exactly like happened back in the end of 2012 and is happening now with PC, the retailer didn't had the date right but it was very close:

http://www.gamervisi...se_date_leaked_

The first GTA IV release date leak happened just 1 month after the consoles release and it came from a retailer, pointing to a November release that as we know now it was delayed to December, but once again and even with half year away the retailer had solid information:

http://www.gamegrep....se_date_leaked/

And we shouldn't forget about the leak coming from an E3 insider that was the first to hint GTA V and even said where it was gonna be:

http://www.computera...rs-exposed-pt1/

These are just a few links, I'm sure there are plenty more about the same thing, but like I said it's very hard to find them now, unless you keep digging every search result from google and check the links 1 by 1. Not only there are only a few related to this, but most are the same written in another way.

To end this I'll leave a funny thing that happened back then where Rockstar themselves accidentally leaked the PC version development when everyone thought wasn't even in their plan:

http://www.nvnews.ne...ad.php?t=115765

Rockstar support got very well tricked here, well in fact very identical to what was done here with the GPU questions some months ago.

We only hope that we see a press release like this for GTA V. Then we will know for sure. The official announcement for GTA IV for the PC was three months after the console releases.

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 6, 2008--Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC on November 18th and 21st in North America and Europe, respectively.

"We are very excited to be releasing the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC. The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNIT01
  • SNIT01

MR

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

^^^ Also, the Pause menu shows KEYBOARD controls at the bottom - right of the screen(LMB to select, F too hide menu, etc). Also, notice how the cursor moves as if it's being actually controlled by a mouse after entering the pause menu. All of this ,coupled with the absence of any kinds of borders in the window,as well as the statement"do not turn off ur SYSTEM", as noted above: work in favour of this being a legitimate video.

Either that,or an enthusiast of sorts seems to have gotten a hell lot of timr to waste.

More than likely a lot of time to waste, note how the recording didn't show any settings, furthermore he used 'end task' to quit the game, it's elaborate I'll give 'em that, but unless that person starts showing some decent gameplay and show the graphics setting etc. I won't believe it.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by Albert Kike, 30 September 2013 - 03:55 AM.

I was refuting the whole side by side development point, no doubt they've started work on it by now.

Refuting? Maybe I've misunderstood your comment, but when and where did you refute this or anything pertaining to this matter? Can you direct me to those posts?

If you've read the entire developer log .xml, and yet still find yourself unconvinced the PC version was put into development since well before the present, then I don't know what to tell you other than you seem to be far removed from facts and reality. The dates are crystal clear, as is the information that mentions the PC build concurrently with the console builds. 

Edit:

This? This was your refutation? Excuse me, sir, but that is not a sound refutation of anything I said. 

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Refuting? Maybe I've misunderstood your comment, but when and where did you refute this or anything pertaining to this matter? Can you direct me to those posts?

If you've read the entire developer log .xml, and yet still find yourself unconvinced the PC version was put into development since well before the present, then I don't know what tell you other than you seem to be far removed from facts and reality. The dates are crystal clear, as is the information. 
MP3 was a game developed side by side since the beginning, announced on all 3 platforms at he same time as well.
If it really was(which it obviously wasn't) being developed on PC since the beginning, it would have been announced along with consoles.
It's just another GTA, only difference now is the possible time between releases.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Yeah, if it's fake it's a good one, in game start, game says for you to don't turn the SYSTEM off, in PS3 and XBOX it says console, and in that leaked XML you can find something about a game_beta_dx11.exe and as you can see, the guy in the video runs an executable with the same name, so it's hard to believe that's fake, however there's a possiblity...

The best proof that it's fake is in the fact that it looks identical to the console versions. For being a purported PC version of the game, it sure does have a lot of aliasing, low resolution textures and poor fps. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users