PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
Platinum2
  • Platinum2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

"In a note to investors today, Creutz said GTAV will have shorter sales trail due to higher gamer anticipation and the launch of next-generation consoles in November"

http://gamespot.com/...analyst-6414947

Fyllid
  • Fyllid

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

life goes on... 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b1EymJLafXE  

good song...

Im not upset lol. I just feels like R* is treating me like a idiot.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Oh my, what's upset the MASTER RACE now? Is it because Rockstar didn't beg for forgivness and announce a PC version today? Oh, that seems to be the case, very mature guys. :)

Master race? You really act like a sissy fangirl and you really own a ancient rubbish console and GTAV for console.

You came here to talk sh*t about master race. Come on dude, what's all that garbage you spitting from your mouth

if we prefer mouse and keyboard?? What is so hard to understand we PC gamers prefer KB+M and better framerates??

Eat a console.

...You do know I'm looking forward to playing GTAV on PC to right? Don't take it out on me. I'm a gamer full stop, I'll play a game no matter what it's on, gaming is about enjoying yourself, I'm enjoying GTAV right now on my PS3 and I'll enjoy GTAV again on PC.

Just saying, you guys are going a little OTT here, is every day without a PC announcement going to be a sad day for PC Gamers? Come on, let the drama go, there IS a PC version, we just have to wait. :) Let the rage and hatred go. As for your other comments, yeah, Gaming is totally about AA, Bloom and Framerates! ;)

edit: to the person above, I'm actually in work, you know, like, I have a job and stuff so I can afford all this stuff, and sadly, I think some people might notice if I hook up a PS3 in here compared to browsing the forums. :p

There is no rage, though. No hatred, neither.

Only disappointment. Disappointment people have a right to feel by now, to be honest. Personally? I waited through every single delay of Assassin's Creed, ever. I'm used to it by now, but that doesn't even begin to make it right. 

You have your PS3 version and anticipate the PC version, i understand. But many people have neither of those consoles. And many people have had no choice but to endure all the wait for a series they love. 

What I'm going at here is this;

It's very easy for you to say "We just have to wait". Know what I mean?

It's because he already owns a sh*t version of GTAV for ancient sh*t console.

And that's what I was waiting for, didn't actually take that long, haha.

And that's the point, yes it's easy for me to say wait, but then you have people here screaming about it being a lesser version, a sh*t version, a pathetic version, but really, I'm still playing it now, and I'll be playing it when it's on PC. Like I said, I'm a gamer, I'll enjoy gaming on whatever platform if the game is good enough, it's sad to see Master Race comments like that though which just spread anger and hatred for other platforms. And I'll continue to use the Master Race tag in this thread everytime people like the above fly off the handle and condem the game for simply being on consoles.

Like, I can't really explain it, because all you guys see is framerates, AA and SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION, etc. but Rockstar have done a technical marvel here, they've squeezed the best out of these consoles and the games atmosphere, lighting, etc, is just brilliant, and if they can do this on the consoles, imagine what the PC version will be like! :) Some of you guys are hating on the consoles, but the limits have caused many developers to push themselves to get the best out of this hardware and learn how to do things properly.

I mean, hell, if you said back in 2008, when GTA IV was released, which ran kinda bad on the PS3 at 640p and crappy QxAA, that Rockstar would get the next GTA game running at 720p, better AA, and look completely amazing compared to this game, people would have laughed it off, especially PC gamers, who at the time were proclaiming that GTA IV pushed consoles to the limit and nothing would ever surpass it. Well look now, developers like Naughty Dog, Rockstar, etc, have done just that, all in the name of gaming.

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by Felipson, 25 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

the solution is to require the Rockstar announce when she'll have to require many extras in the PC version as it took, must have the same advantage and

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by Xerukal, 25 September 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Oh my, what's upset the MASTER RACE now? Is it because Rockstar didn't beg for forgivness and announce a PC version today? Oh, that seems to be the case, very mature guys. :)

Master race? You really act like a sissy fangirl and you really own a ancient rubbish console and GTAV for console.

You came here to talk sh*t about master race. Come on dude, what's all that garbage you spitting from your mouth

if we prefer mouse and keyboard?? What is so hard to understand we PC gamers prefer KB+M and better framerates??

Eat a console.

...You do know I'm looking forward to playing GTAV on PC to right? Don't take it out on me. I'm a gamer full stop, I'll play a game no matter what it's on, gaming is about enjoying yourself, I'm enjoying GTAV right now on my PS3 and I'll enjoy GTAV again on PC.

Just saying, you guys are going a little OTT here, is every day without a PC announcement going to be a sad day for PC Gamers? Come on, let the drama go, there IS a PC version, we just have to wait. :) Let the rage and hatred go. As for your other comments, yeah, Gaming is totally about AA, Bloom and Framerates! ;)

edit: to the person above, I'm actually in work, you know, like, I have a job and stuff so I can afford all this stuff, and sadly, I think some people might notice if I hook up a PS3 in here compared to browsing the forums. :p

There is no rage, though. No hatred, neither.

Only disappointment. Disappointment people have a right to feel by now, to be honest. Personally? I waited through every single delay of Assassin's Creed, ever. I'm used to it by now, but that doesn't even begin to make it right. 

You have your PS3 version and anticipate the PC version, i understand. But many people have neither of those consoles. And many people have had no choice but to endure all the wait for a series they love. 

What I'm going at here is this;

It's very easy for you to say "We just have to wait". Know what I mean?

It's because he already owns a sh*t version of GTAV for ancient sh*t console.

And that's what I was waiting for, didn't actually take that long, haha.

And that's the point, yes it's easy for me to say wait, but then you have people here screaming about it being a lesser version, a sh*t version, a pathetic version, but really, I'm still playing it now, and I'll be playing it when it's on PC. Like I said, I'm a gamer, I'll enjoy gaming on whatever platform if the game is good enough, it's sad to see Master Race comments like that though which just spread anger and hatred for other platforms. And I'll continue to use the Master Race tag in this thread everytime people like the above fly off the handle and condem the game for simply being on consoles.

Like, I can't really explain it, because all you guys see is framerates, AA and SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION, etc. but Rockstar have done a technical marvel here, they've squeezed the best out of these consoles and the games atmosphere, lighting, etc, is just brilliant, and if they can do this on the consoles, imagine what the PC version will be like! :) Some of you guys are hating on the consoles, but the limits have caused many developers to push themselves to get the best out of this hardware and learn how to do things properly.

I mean, hell, if you said back in 2008, when GTA IV was released, which ran kinda bad on the PS3 at 640p and crappy QxAA, that Rockstar would get the next GTA game running at 720p, better AA, and look completely amazing compared to this game, people would have laughed it off, especially PC gamers, who at the time were proclaiming that GTA IV pushed consoles to the limit and nothing would ever surpass it. Well look now, developers like Naughty Dog, Rockstar, etc, have done just that, all in the name of gaming.

Heh, if only it were so simple and "in the name of gaming" colourful-like. I don't need to say it isn't. Because it isn't. 

They didn't release the game on current-gen to "push" anything. They did what they did for one reason and one reason only. 

And that reason has nothing to do with gamers.

EDIT: Damn, sorry for the quote pyramid.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Sad day for us PC gamers. Oh well, there are many other games.

life goes on... 

sad day for you? confirmed that it will not be for PC? ta equal to me, being that Rockstar will not say anything before launching GTA online and also today ta same as yesterday

Huh? Have no idea what you wrote, but I think what you meant... Did you even read newswire today? They will release GTA Online and work on it for first few weeks... That is a very sad day for us PC gamers. Don't think they will work on PC version (harder, if it isn't finished) and on Online version at same time.

They have separate studios who can work on different projects

That is why I said "sad DAY for PC gamers" and not "sad year for PC gamers".

I still do not get the feeling of sadness .........

and hence it will work in gta online in October, an announcement has to come out, because the Japanese version has always been released and the PC version is already announced and also you know very well that GTAV on PC is ready or close to finishing and may be terminated by another studio Rockstar

It is very hard to understand you...
Sad day because there is GTA Online news and they will work on it for few weeks after release... and there is nothing about PC.

Yes Japanese version was always released after PC announcmenet, but this might not be a case this time, if we think they changed their way of releasing PC version after 6 months, why woudln't they change their way about Japanese version vs. PC?

Yes, most likely, but don't think they will drop bomb (news about PC version) this close to Online version, especially with microtransaction in mind.

I do not understand you ...........

you were waiting for the PC version being announced today

should already as I used ta ......

face and they will speak in October and will launch in December

What? I did not wait for PC version being announced today. In fact I didn't even think about GTA V today all day, except a lil bit in morning.
When I came here, I saw post that said they posted something on newswire... so I went there and instead being happy I was kinda sad. Because I have PC and I hate my PS3. It is just sitting here, it is useless piece of crap. That is why it is sad day.

If they will not speak in October, which it is very likely that they dont, after todays news, you will have to eat your comment, if they will I will apologize to you and get you english teacher.

• SilverRST likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Rockstar could have done a LOT less than if all they cared about is money. Yes money is a factor but proving you're worth is also a drive, seeing other developers tweak, alter and change how they work to drive even more power out of those consoles is what pushed Rockstar to be the best again. And in turn, that benefits you, the PC Gamers! Look at Max Payne 3, that came after Rockstar decided to get serious with RAGE and not have it be some Xbox 360 Priority engine and crappy ports on the rest like previous titles. Now compare, just engine wise, GTA IV to Max Payne 3, see how much more Max Payne 3 gets out of your hardware?

Now imagine that same amount of attention and effort with GTAV, which they've kept up on the console side, GTAV on consoles surpasses Max Payne 3 in many areas, they've done amazing things here to push the hardware to its peak. And again, that same amount of effort will cross over into the PC version, just imagine it now, a GTA game with the same amount of effort and care Max Payne 3 had, that's what you guys will be getting.

Game512
  • Game512

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Dissapear from here with your childish bullsh*t

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

@Ash, sure but just cut the crap about "lulz u pc master race iz upset hur dur"

It makes you look like a hard-die console fanboy and consoletroll.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

As I said, I'm a gamer, but I just find SOME tactics and comments from you PC Gamers to come off as whining and over dramatic, for example, in this very thread today, someone said that today is a very sad day for PC gaming, ...just because there wasn't an announcement. Come on guys, that's the kind of crap that makes you PC only gamers look bad. And then you have comments from people such as yourself dude, sh*tTY CONSOLES, CRAPPY VERSION, etc, all that does is make PC Gamers look bitter and yet well deserving of the Master Race tag.

What's wrong with just chilling? Sitting back and looking forward to that awesome version of GTAV that you'll be getting at some point in the next few months or so.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

^

Yet some of the PC users ALWAYS complain non stop and think they can insult the consoles lol. "dey need 2 get it on da PC, not sh*tstation or sh*tbox which has crap hardwarezzz".

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Why is everyone flipping tables about GTA Online? The PC version is not compromised because of this. All you have to do is look through the build logs and search for "PC". You'll see tidbits mentioned about how MP on the PC is constantly being tweaked. People are failing to realize that GTA Online is not interrupting development of the PC version. They're working on it for all 3 platforms right now, and there's a chance that they'll announce the PC version before the month is over.

Honestly, I think a lot of you guys here are fueled solely off of pure hatred for consoles. It's honestly really f*cking annoying, considering that I myself personally would see a console burn at the stake, but I don't care for hearing all of this negative bullsh*t and how we're getting screwed over...

Really? We're getting screwed over by waiting for the better version of the game? If we had it the way people wanted it, we would have gotten a rushed PC version that those same f*cking people would've bitched and complained about. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Stop talking out of your asses and blaming consoles. If it wasn't for the consoles, Rockstar wouldn't have made a billion dollars. In this industry, we CANNOT live off of PCs. As long as consoles exist, they will be the biggest source of income. The more income, the more potential for a PC version that far outweighs the console version. And this is what Rockstar is doing - perfecting the PC version. It's going to be the console killer; Mark my words.

• brian. likes this

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 25 September 2013 - 10:38 PM.

As I said, I'm a gamer, but I just find SOME tactics and comments from you PC Gamers to come off as whining and over dramatic, for example, in this very thread today, someone said that today is a very sad day for PC gaming, ...just because there wasn't an announcement. Come on guys, that's the kind of crap that makes you PC only gamers look bad. And then you have comments from people such as yourself dude, sh*tTY CONSOLES, CRAPPY VERSION, etc, all that does is make PC Gamers look bitter and yet well deserving of the Master Race tag.

What's wrong with just chilling? Sitting back and looking forward to that awesome version of GTAV that you'll be getting at some point in the next few months or so.

Consoles suck

PC gaming is better

If PC gamers are the master race then they can do what they want

So your whining is pointless. Stop coming into the thread with your whine.

• InstantCClassic and SilverRST like this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Why is everyone flipping tables about GTA Online? The PC version is not compromised because of this. All you have to do is look through the build logs and search for "PC". You'll see tidbits mentioned about how MP on the PC is constantly being tweaked. People are failing to realize that GTA Online is not interrupting development of the PC version. They're working on it for all 3 platforms right now, and there's a chance that they'll announce the PC version before the month is over.

Honestly, I think a lot of you guys here are fueled solely off of pure hatred for consoles. It's honestly really f*cking annoying, considering that I myself personally would see a console burn at the stake, but I don't care for hearing all of this negative bullsh*t and how we're getting screwed over...

Really? We're getting screwed over by waiting for the better version of the game? If we had it the way people wanted it, we would have gotten a rushed PC version that those same f*cking people would've bitched and complained about. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Stop talking out of your asses and blaming consoles. If it wasn't for the consoles, Rockstar wouldn't have made a billion dollars. In this industry, we CANNOT live off of PCs. As long as consoles exist, they will be the biggest source of income. The more income, the more potential for a PC version that far outweighs the console version. And this is what Rockstar is doing - perfecting the PC version. It's going to be the console killer; Mark my words.

B...b..bbu...but those sh*theads at R* never released RDR for PC!

So those sh*t consoles should burn! They must not exists!

Yes, I know it is made by R* San Diego, those filthy low level cheapskates....

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

but it's hard to understand people is exactly what I mean

just because you have a news that does not say anything like the PC version is already common, they were worried, I repeat the announcement will be in October

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

but it's hard to understand people is exactly what I mean

just because you have a news that does not say anything like the PC version is already common, they were worried, I repeat the announcement will be in October

If we won't get an announcement in October regarding the PC version, I'll make Dan Houser eat his PS3.

Game512
  • Game512

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Some random person writes something and then comes such sh*t like you, who starts all these stupid PC / console wars. 

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by CarLuver69, 25 September 2013 - 10:49 PM.

You obviously don't have any f*cking clue about what goes into making these games. RDR was not worth the amount of technical effort it would take to port it to PC. It was made specifically for consoles, and they've basically admitted that the code for the game is a complete mess that contains too many console dependencies. So you're telling me that Rockstar should've just put every other project on hold, drop everything, and put all of their resources into porting RDR to PC? Yeah, I can see how well that would work out...

"ROCKSTAR WHY YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME WORKING ON RDR FOR PC WE WANT GTA 5 YOU LAZY f*ckS"

And you're calling Rockstar San Diego a bunch of filthy low level cheapskates? You're one hell of an ignorant mother f*cker, aren't you? They're the ones who pioneered the f*cking R.A.G.E. engine, which is the brain child of the A.G.E., otherwise known as the Angel Game Engine, developed by Angel Studios, who in turn made f*cking classics such as Midtown Madness and Midnight Club. Rockstar San Diego is what became of Angel Studios - they're by no means "filthy low level cheapskates".

Go away.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Some random person writes something and then comes such sh*t like you, who starts all these stupid PC / console wars. 

So how about your friend above with his comments? ;)

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

We are really contradicting ourselves in this thread, aren't we? 

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

You obviously don't have any f*cking clue about what goes into making these games. RDR was not worth the amount of technical effort it would take to port it to PC. It was made specifically for consoles, and they've basically admitted that the code for the game is a complete mess that contains too many console dependencies. So you're telling me that Rockstar should've just put every other project on hold, drop everything, and put all of their resources into porting RDR to PC? Yeah, I can see how well that would work out...

"ROCKSTAR WHY YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME WORKING ON RDR FOR PC WE WANT GTA 5 YOU LAZY f*ckS"

And you're calling Rockstar San Diego a bunch of filthy low level cheapskates? You're one hell of an ignorant mother f*cker, aren't you? They're the ones who pioneered the f*cking R.A.G.E. engine, which is the brain child of the A.G.E., otherwise known as the Angel Game Engine, developed by Angel Studios, who in turn made f*cking classics such as Midtown Madness and Midnight Club.

Go away.

I exactly expected that reply lol. Feed me more, please.

And besides, San Diego almost never released their games oc PC. Sure RDR is a good game but not that good.

I once played RDR on my PS3. It felt choppy.

Game512
  • Game512

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by Game512, 25 September 2013 - 11:02 PM.

If you're smart person, ignore them. There are different people, there are diffrent console players, there are different PC gamers. Generalization of people and beginning of PC/console wars is a top of idiocy. 

The fact that people upset with absence of news regarding PC version has nothing to do with this at all.

I am upset and some sort of angry at Rockstar as well, because I was checking the news about GTA V almost every day during the last 1.5 years. And that's what I got. The game was released on consoles, and there is no official information about PC version at all.

No, I don't accept the delay of release of PC version by 6 months.

I usually buy the Collector's Edition of GTA, so I have every right to require a good attitude to myself as a customer

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

How about your reply earlier:

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

If you're smart person, ignore them. There are different people, there are diffrent console players, there are different PC gamers. Generalization of people and starting of PC/console wars is a top of idiocy. 

You know if we ignored that kind of stuff, this thread would be pretty empty. ;)

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 25 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Like I said in my post several pages ago, the dates first were all between November and December, now and after all the leaks were changed to 2014, so maybe they had an internal delay or it's a way to make people believe the game is still too far away and they should waste money in a piece of hardware in the end of its life cycle. 

What leaks were changed? 

November 22

http://www.gameseek....amesycs65a12qv/

December 6

http://www.zavvi.com...gn=AffiliateWin

If you go to my thread in my signature in the point 16, I had a few links to websites selling the steam keys, G2Play back then had a date of October 2013, now it was changed to Spring 2014, and others completely removed itand it seems they all did these "changes" about the same time. Like IGN that had the PC version in their website since 2011 and suddenly when they had that GTAV week, they took it down. This looks like Rockstar Damage Control more then anything.

@SilverWolf

aren't those promos just concept art?

According to Rockstar all of the screenshots were taken from consoles (although they didn't state which lol), in case you were talking about the GTA V screens.

But yeah Max Payne 3 looks like that shot in my PC, the  game is beautiful specially with rainy weather reason why I'm so excited to see what they'll do to GTA V weather system.

They never claimed screenshots were from a console, did they? I am not aware of that. They would be laughed out of the industry if they did.

They claimed the Gameplay Video was completely console footage.

Yes they did, I went to Newswire and I asked Rockstar if they could confirm those screens were from consoles and they said "Yes we can confirm these screenshots are from consoles" then I asked if the consoles they were talking about were the current gen and I didn't get an answer again. After that I engaged in a few talks with some console idiots that thought they had to say "yes they are from PS3, XBox won't be as good but they look like PS3 Uncharted 3. Clearly they were dumb and had no idea what they were talking about.

Well what is most important now is that Rockstar support changed their speech when answering about PC version, which means it's no longer a "tabu" and we'll get info soon through Newswire. They no longer say they are just focused on current gen (or like they said in the bug reports "Last Gen") or ignore the messages liek they've been doing in the past months. And if they say to keep an eye on Newswire is because we'll get info from it soon. They wouldn't say that if they were expecting to say something next year or if they were saying "We want to announce that GTAV won't be heading to the PC". That would be stupid. With RDR they were always clear and said "There are no plans for this game on PC" or "We don't have any information about this game heading to the PC", they never lied or avoided to answer.

As for the Online, when I first read that I thought about the same, that they could need extra time to focus on Online if there are issues and all, but then I decided to make a fast trip through every Rockstar Devisions and I found something interesting. Rockstar Leeds, Rockstar New England and Toronto have a lot of jobs offering, other devisions too but most of them are for Server managers, people to work with big online server configs, online coordinators. There are a lot of work offers many related to online but also to work on RAGE, coordinate teams and for experts in computer sciences with very deep knowledge.

So whatever they're doing they are at full speed and one of their rules is to be able to work under pressure and with small deadlines.
They are also looking for Mexican, Koreans and other language testers to try games and give them feedback on their products in that language.

As for everyone worried with GTA V on PC, don't be scared, look to Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 4 on current and Next Gen version, thats exactly what will happen with GTA V, but intead Rockstar used current gen videos and some Next gen screens, while Ubisoft keep showing the best looking version, but when you compare WD with Last and Next Gen you can see that is exactly the same difference from some of the promo shots and the actual game of GTA V.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

There's nothing wrong with just "chilling", but there is something very wrong with smug posters feeling the urge bemoaning about the thoughts,opinions and preferences of PC gamers in a PC THREAD. I dare say people like that look far worse than any of this 'entitled PC master race' stuff.

Oh, this is also an opinion of a guy with a PS3 and GTA V in case you mistake this for 'bitterness'.

Just saying Ash.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

There's nothing wrong with just "chilling", but there is something very wrong with smug posters feeling the urge bemoaning about the thoughts,opinions and preferences of PC gamers in a PC THREAD. I dare say people like that look far worse than any of this 'entitled PC master race' stuff.

Oh, this is also an opinion of a guy with a PS3 and GTA V in case you mistake this for 'bitterness'.

Just saying Ash.

Gotta bring that truth though, apparently it's ok for PC Only gamers to slate and hate on the consoles, etc, and then hate the company that made the game, and seriously don't give me that crap with it's only a few people, it seems to be every damn time I check this thread!

There's a very THIS IS MY TREEHOUSE mentality here. ;)

As I said, I've never said anything against the PC version, I'm looking forward to the PC version, I'll happily play the PC version, but man, there's a massive lot of people in these kinds of threads that just make me sigh, and it's the very same people who belittle and slate console fanboy, without noticing, they're being fanboys.

Seeing as I am a PC gamer (covered by just being a gamer in general), I guess I have every right to take part in this thread. I'm not letting pathetic stuff slide, I WILL call people out every time they go over dramatic on something. What would you prefer, would you be happier if I helped arrange Spam attacks on Rockstar chanting PC PC PC?

Time and time again, we KNOW there's a PC version, so why get upset that another day has gone by without them actually announcing it. Would you seriously prefer Rockstar to come forward and say "YES, THERE'S A PC VERSION OF GTAV, BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE OUT", because, really, we'd be exactly where we are now, knowing there's a PC version without a date. :p

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

The first mention of PC in the build logs is in June 2012! It's about a clothing bug so the game would already have to be pretty far in development so something tells me it's finished or nearly finished.

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

The first mention of PC in the build logs is in June 2012! It's about a clothing bug so the game would already have to be pretty far in development so something tells me it's finished or nearly finished.

you guys make me nervous so I really want the PC version has to be the announcement in November

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

And what about the April 20th 2009? Is that when they started working on GTAV for consoles the first time?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users