20,084 replies to this topic
coolmaster958
  • coolmaster958

It's here boys. Enjoy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

GTA V gameplay:

can I ask why they all post it non full screen.

Why would anyone play nonfullscreen

Guys, it's 100% fake. As you can notice, the guy who's "playing" gta v on pc is russian. I'm russian myself and the fact gta v not being released on PC is the most popular thing to troll pc gamers with here in our country cause PC gaming is extremely widely spread in Russia in general.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Russia thinks PC version is not coming? Or you mean, "for now"?

coolmaster958
  • coolmaster958

It's here boys. Enjoy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by coolmaster958, 25 September 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Pretty much yeah, that's what people think here. And these pc vs. console wars happening here are the most intense i've ever seen in my life. And it's kinda sad.

Acek
  • Acek

Dont care about GTAV anymore even if it comes to PC

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

its fake.. if you go frame y frame the pc controls appear before anything else in the top left..

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by SilverRST, 25 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

brain. it's possible nVidia has hacked AMD their livestream xD

nVidia: the way it's meant to be streamed

• brian. likes this

Tooth
  • Tooth

Do we know each other?

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

And it looks like it's his first encounter with mouse.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I guess this is bad news for us, this just means that they're going to focus on GTA:Online in October and we won't be hearing anything for PC.

zmx.png

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I guess this is bad news for us, this just means that they're going to focus on GTA:Online in October and we won't be hearing anything for PC.

zmx.png

R* can stick GTAV disc and their consoles deeply in their buttholes.

That's why I get sick of all that online bullsh*t. Delays, delays and more delays because of this damn online stuff.

Well done C*.

• r34ld34l likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

A keen eye would notice in that video that there's 1 to 2 pixels of black below the footage and 2 pixels covering part of the Windows window on the top. ;)

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

zmx.png

That's why I get sick of all that online bullsh*t. Delays, delays and more delays because of this damn online stuff.

Well done C*.

Eh screw it won't bother anymore I'll just be playing Watch Dogs because Ubisoft aint a bunch of greedy bastards.

Wouldn't also surprise me if Next Gen gets pulled in front first and then after 3 months after that PC gets its turn.

Big thumbs up Rockstar keep it up!

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

zmx.png

I think it has nothing to do

• Spider-Vice likes this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 25 September 2013 - 08:02 PM.

I assure you there will be things that cost real money and cannot just be earned in game. It will be how you can luxuriously differentiate yourself, since everyone will have the same content, only buyers can do the glam treatment to their character, everyone else is just using the same default crap.

Whether they plan it now or not, they won't be able to say no to the people who demand the ability to let their money make them feel better than everyone else.

Yeah, absolutely. For a while it won't seem that bad as the items people dish out real money for might not seem that big of a deal and everyone will be busy in the first few weeks earning money and sh*t anyway. But I could see it eventually getting to the point where those who have no problem with spending money getting really good advantages over other players, maybe things like better weapons, more ammo, larger garage space, etc. And trust me, there are MANY people out there who would invest a lot of money into this GTA:O. I've seen sa-mp roleplay servers that have become money hungry and those who buy a lot of things on those servers basically were like in an elite class of their own. So think, that was just for a 500 player sa-mp server. Imagine how it might be for GTA:O where there's gonna be at thousands of active players.

Just my view of it. The online component still sounds very fun and I'm sure it will be great.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 25 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Another note: This AMD stream crashed before it started.

Now I know why their drivers are so bad xD

I know it was a joke but: AMD's drivers are not that bad, though. They are still inferior in one or another way compared to the ones of nVidia, especially when it comes to the compatibility and multi-GPU, but it's a lot better than a few years back when AMD didn't buy off ATI yet.

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Thanks everyone for your response and support – we very much look forward to your gameplay feedback come GTA Online launch next week! In the meantime, we know there are lots of other specific questions – we can’t yet confirm precisely what time on October 1st it will go live or any other specific details, but please stay tuned as we’ll have more information to provide before launch. If you have other questions for us, please direct them to [email protected] where we’re always happy to have a look.

what will be other specific issues that can not confirm at the moment?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

https://googledrive....2MzA/builds.xml

The demo the magazines played in 2012 was a build from the 8th October 2012, and it was build 272.2.

CB_08-10-2012___09-00

MAGDEMO

Notes – 
•Magdemo lockdown build #7 – potential final!
oWe are staying in data lockdown until further notice.
•PS3 install packages build (v272.2)
•Script RPFs build from Magdemo script branch.
•Resolved magdemo bugs pushed through to verify.
•Stability: General stability is fine. All magdemo bugs resolved or untagged.
•If you have Rag issues, check here first:
ohttps://devstar.rock...i/index.php/Rag

Magdemo Testing Args - 
•-FastMagdemoMode 
•-override_script=script_rel
•-runscript=magdemo
•-texlite
•-cleaninstall
•-p3:installremote

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

f*ck AMD with their livestream. They are talking bullsh*t about next gen consoles.

Again more and more closed systems! Why?! f*cking moneysuckers.

• GTA-Fanboy likes this

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Thanks everyone for your response and support we very much look forward to your gameplay feedback come GTA Online launch next week! In the meantime, we know there are lots of other specific questions we cant yet confirm precisely what time on October 1st it will go live or any other specific details, but please stay tuned as well have more information to provide before launch. If you have other questions for us, please direct them to [email protected] where were always happy to have a look.

I see what they did with "specific issues atm".

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

I assure you there will be things that cost real money and cannot just be earned in game. It will be how you can luxuriously differentiate yourself, since everyone will have the same content, only buyers can do the glam treatment to their character, everyone else is just using the same default crap.

This is the new market for online games. Sell cosmetic items and they sell like crazy. Players pay 50 dollars for a clothing pack in APB. Which only comes with a tops, pants, and maybe a couple other items. It's like nearly ten bucks per clothing items lol.

I think that doing what valve does with DotA is a much better idea, the items for the heroes are actually designed by the players.

GTA-Fanboy
  • GTA-Fanboy

...!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

f*ck AMD with their livestream. They are talking bullsh*t about next gen consoles.

Again more and more closed systems! Why?! f*cking moneysuckers.

worst live show ever!

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by Albert Kike, 25 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

They really f*cked it up, man! What is it?? Why is it not working??

Is it my webbrowsrer not working properly? But it seems you have the same problem.

You know what? f*ck it, I'll just stay with nVidia. AMD can't get this sh*t working and crashed.

Wow, you've got a very important showcase almost everyone is waiting for and then it crashed. Great PR, AMD.

That's why I prefer nVidia because of their drivers. Too expensive? Sure, you get what you paid for.

GTX780, I'll never betray you my sweetheart xD

Don't want to derail the thread, but I was an Nvidia only guy until last year. I've owned nearly every flagship card from Nvidia besides the 600 series. I have two Titans now, and I sold my HD 7970's to my brother. That said, AMD drivers within the last year and a half have been stellar.

Any dismissal of AMD because of supposed "bad" drivers by somebody is largely false and ignorant. To my understanding, AMD's bad drivers are a thing of the past.

They are easily just as good as Nvidia's are (which are far from perfect), and I've had zero problems with AMD's 7900 series or crossfire. My only gripe with AMD was the limited amount of image quality options. I'm a big IQ freak, and I love my SSAA, downsampling etc., and AMD's options are limited in that regard. That's why I went back to Nvidia, not for drivers, but for more options.

Anyways, back on topic. 

Yeah, I also thought it wouldn't really make much sense that nVidia would simply mention some console screenshots, just because of the PS3 GPU. I wonder what their intention was.

It really doesn't make sense at all. To me, this = another Freudian slip on Nvidia's part. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

zmx.png

Well done C*.

WHY U SO MAD? 

Anyway, what has the online component got to do with them not talking about the PC. Obviously they aren't going to talk about it now, seeing as they need to FIX their damn servers when it's out. Use your brain.

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Thanks everyone for your response and support we very much look forward to your gameplay feedback come GTA Online launch next week! In the meantime, we know there are lots of other specific questions we cant yet confirm precisely what time on October 1st it will go live or any other specific details, but please stay tuned as well have more information to provide before launch. If you have other questions for us, please direct them to [email protected] where were always happy to have a look.

I see what they did with "specific issues atm".

what they did?

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

zmx.png

I think it has nothing to do

@Zerofreeze LMAO....this is irrelevant, imo. You seem to be assuming that they are just barely getting around GTA V PC. The fact of the matter is that they have been developing the PC version since at least June of last year, possibly earlier. Nearly everything seems to indicate that the PC version is complete. 

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

They really f*cked it up, man! What is it?? Why is it not working??

Is it my webbrowsrer not working properly? But it seems you have the same problem.

You know what? f*ck it, I'll just stay with nVidia. AMD can't get this sh*t working and crashed.

Wow, you've got a very important showcase almost everyone is waiting for and then it crashed. Great PR, AMD.

That's why I prefer nVidia because of their drivers. Too expensive? Sure, you get what you paid for.

GTX780, I'll never betray you my sweetheart xD

Don't want to derail the thread, but I was an Nvidia only guy until last year. I've owned nearly every flagship card from Nvidia besides the 600 series. I have two Titans now, and I sold my HD 7970's to my brother. That said, AMD drivers within the last year and a half have been stellar.

Any dismissal of AMD because of supposed "bad" drivers by somebody is largely false and ignorant. To my understanding, AMD's bad drivers are a thing of the past.

They are easily just as good as Nvidia's are, and I've had zero problems with AMD's 7900 series or crossfire. My only gripe with AMD was the limited amount of image quality options. I'm a big IQ freak, and I love my SSAA, downsampling etc., and AMD's options are limited in that regard. That's why I went back to Nvidia, not for drivers, but for more options.

Anyways, back on topic. 

Yeah, I also thought it wouldn't really make much sense that nVidia would simply mention some console screenshots, just because of the PS3 GPU. I wonder what their intention was.

It really doesn't make sense at all. To me, this = another Freudian slip on Nvidia's part. 

Yes, that's true. That's why I stick with nVidia. They have much more options and they all are usefull.

When I had installed the newest drivers for my nVidia GPU back in 2009, GTAIV really run great!

I'm also a big IQ freak.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Magdemo will be played following this manner, any testing should be done in the same way: 
oT:\Mag Demo\Mag Demo Playthrough.mp4

Heh. Pretty interesting these build files also seem to have indications on how to do things.

AirWolf856
  • AirWolf856

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

In Russia, GTA V PC plays you!

NYPD.ESU.55
  • NYPD.ESU.55

CPR

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

•789942 - [PT] [PC] Player is asked to be signed in on the PC when loading or saving games, this causes issues on PC as there is nothing to sign into yet

•806124 - [PT][LDS][PC][Phone][Camera] - Game becomes stuck when you take a photo on the PC version.

Sorry if it was mentioned before. If not, this is the 100% proof that the PC version was developed side by side. (If someone is still not believe us)

cara2100
  • cara2100

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

In Russia, GTA V PC plays you!

Russia in GTAV PC has been released

CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by CarLuver69, 25 September 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Magdemo will be played following this manner, any testing should be done in the same way: 
oT:\Mag Demo\Mag Demo Playthrough.mp4

Heh. Pretty interesting these build files also seem to have indications on how to do things.

Well yeah. This was supposed to be an internal changelog, and as such, is very informative and straight-forward. It's cool to see the devs utilizing the power of MediaWiki for an internal wiki. These guys know how to play ball.

• Spider-Vice likes this

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

•789942 - [PT] [PC] Player is asked to be signed in on the PC when loading or saving games, this causes issues on PC as there is nothing to sign into yet

•806124 - [PT][LDS][PC][Phone][Camera] - Game becomes stuck when you take a photo on the PC version.

Sorry if it was mentioned before. If not, this is the 100% proof that the PC version was developed side by side. (If someone is still not believe us)

jhikpghf.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users