Nope, makes no sense, because once it's in a PS3, it's no longer an nVidia card and they do not spend their time promoting their platform competitor
Yeah, I also thought it wouldn't really make much sense that nVidia would simply mention some console screenshots, just because of the PS3 GPU. I wonder what their intention was.
GTAO will be developed for years and years if they are successful with their plans.
Indeed, and they seem to listen to their fans a lot, judging by their most recent newswire article...
• Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.
• The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.
• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.
• We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.
• The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn't, and help us fix any and all problems!
• After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.
That sounds all so exciting, and there is even more if you read through the article! GTA Online is massive.
Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 25 September 2013 - 06:36 PM.