PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

This topic is just sad, yeah, sure, spam the news wire, think you're pressuring Rockstar, what are you doing this for exactly? We KNOW a PC version is being made.

Trying to get information on when it will be available, that is obvious.

So Spam and hate the company until they give you an exact date, MASTER RACE LOGIC!

No one is hating, this is the hyperbole you've been spewing as of recent.

• InstantCClassic likes this

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

This topic is just sad, yeah, sure, spam the news wire, think you're pressuring Rockstar, what are you doing this for exactly? We KNOW a PC version is being made.

So Spam and hate the company until they give you an exact date, MASTER RACE LOGIC!

People are only doing spam, not hating for god's sake, it's not us the ones who have been downvoting GTA V's rating, stop that bullsh*t.

And yes spam is a valid tactic, they already got at least 3 times the money invested in development, so why not say a thing or two about a PC version (something to calm down people like the post that started this thread)?

• SilverRST likes this

Nekro15
  • Nekro15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

People are only doing spam, not hating for god's sake, it's not us the ones who have been downvoting GTA V's rating, stop that bullsh*t.

And yes spam is a valid tactic, they already got at least 3 times the money invested in development, so why not say a thing or two about a PC version (something to calm down people like the post that started this thread)?

Marketing!

Felipson
  • Felipson

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

my STATUS

ask rockstar PC version

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

I just hope October the 1st will be a day for PC announcement, if not then Rockstar hasn't changed a bit and we'll have to wait 6 more months.

berlad26
  • berlad26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

I know it may sound dumb but i'm waiting for the PC release to buy a new computer. I need to buy a new one anyways because my computer is 3 y.o now but i'm waiting for the PC release to buy an all new rig. probably gtx 780 or titan i'm not sure yet. 

I have xbox360 but I barely play on it. I play all my games on PC. I just prefer the PC over consoles any time.  

stefag40
  • stefag40

#TeamYay

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

http://www.reddit.co...b/dev_build_pc/

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

I know it may sound dumb but i'm waiting for the PC release to buy a new computer. I need to buy a new one anyways because my computer is 3 y.o now but i'm waiting for the PC release to buy an all new rig. probably gtx 780 or titan i'm not sure yet. 

I have xbox360 but I barely play on it. I play all my games on PC. I just prefer the PC over consoles any time.  

get an i5 and 760/770. It will handle for a long time and stuff

I personally would rather invest in a sandy extreme (cheapest i7 12 thread one, 3930k I think) (and 770) than in a titan, but thats just me...

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

... aaaaaaaaaaake

I mean its computer for work (workstation/tester) and its got bandicam, fraps, Crysis, bittorrent (could count more but I prove my point...)...

100% fake

stefag40
  • stefag40

#TeamYay

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

... aaaaaaaaaaake

I mean its computer for work (workstation/tester) and its got bandicam, fraps, Crysis, bittorrent (could count more but I prove my point...)...

100% fake

Yup ;)

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

It seems to be a fake, im not sure if those are DX rendered though.

Bonaldo
  • Bonaldo

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Lol that's fake as sh*t

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by SilverRST, 18 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

... aaaaaaaaaaake

100% fake

You can see there is a very thin black line in the GTAV windowed screenshot.

That very thing black is different from all the other screenshots. In other word, he took screenshots

from the console version and copy/paste that into a window.

Totally fake.

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

... aaaaaaaaaaake

100% fake

That very thing black is different from all the other screenshots. In other word, he took screenshots

Totally fake.

What an attention seeker...

(that guy, not you)

• SilverRST likes this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Ash, don't blame the people in this thread for PC people posting hate mail to Rockstar. Not all of the PC gamers that want gta v are only from here lol. Actually I would bet even the worst posters in this thread would openly flame Rockstar trying to provoke them into talking about PC. Spamming them is a real way to get attention. If you started seeing the petition for a PC version grow massively over a few days, and then get an overflow of requests for info on pc version, what does that say? It means there is plenty of interest and hype. Will it actually change anything? We have no way to really tell, but at the same time spamming is one thing, and I doubt they are bothered by such a passionate group of players on PC begging to get their hands in the game. Flaming them and posting personal attacks at Rockstar are different, but again I wouldn't expect many of the people in this thread to post sh*t like that.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

... aaaaaaaaaaake

100% fake

Totally fake.

What an attention seeker...

(that guy, not you)

Lol :lol:

• tadejpetric likes this

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Bittorent on the desktop, seems legit. Also that's far from a valid proof.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by SilverRST, 18 September 2013 - 08:56 PM.

Bittorent on the desktop, seems legit. Also that's far from a valid proof.

I can't see a R* dev having bittorrent installed on his PC.

Unless.....it's the janitor made to mob the floor at the R* office lol

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

CPU usage wouldn't be just 2% either!

berlad26
  • berlad26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

I personally would rather invest in a sandy extreme (cheapest i7 12 thread one, 3930k I think) (and 770) than in a titan, but thats just me...

Thanks! I plan on buying an all new rig and I want the my new system to last for a long time so I want a very strong computer. I will most likely buy the 780. and I for sure buying the i7 4770k. 

I'm glad I found this thread. I know R* always released GTA on PC eventually but I was worried they won't release this title on PC. it's just too much of a good game not be release on pc. it will be a shame if it isn't. it sucks we have to wait. 

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by SilverRST, 18 September 2013 - 09:10 PM.

That guy on Reddit is the most biggest attention seeker ever.

GTAV using 2% of the CPU... Yeah right, maybe his dick is 2mm so he wants the biggest attention.

Thanks! I plan on buying an all new rig and I want the my new system to last for a long time so I want a very strong computer. I will most likely buy the 780. and I for sure buying the i7 4770k. 

I'm glad I found this thread. I know R* always released GTA on PC eventually but I was worried they won't release this title on PC. it's just too much of a good game not be release on pc. it will be a shame if it isn't. it sucks we have to wait. 

I'll be building a new PC too when GTAV is released for PC.

I'll get the i7-4770K, GTX780 EVGA SC w/ ACX and 16GB RAM.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

GTA was born on PC. They wouldn't just remove it as a platform to develop for. Especially after what they went through with developing max Payne as a PC game and not a port.

That cpu and gpu will last you a long time, and with that 780 you can buy a second one later on and sli them. That 4770 will last a good while too, sh*t Intel had to stop production of their i5 line of CPUs because they were too good that no one was buying i7s. The is are really good CPUs and will be sufficient for gaming for a good while.
  • Big Danny K likes this

Marcuskac
  • Marcuskac

Nobody tells me what I want.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

GTAV using 2% of the CPU... Yeah right, maybe his dick is 2mm so he wants the biggest attention.

He said it was the number of cores it was using...I don't know.

Where is Brian now

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by SilverRST, 18 September 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Where is Brian now

I don't know but I don't care too.

It's just a upset kid wanting attention from us.

Brian is secretly playing GTAV on his secret console and secretly seeking for tessellation on his console lol

• brian. likes this

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

So what if he have BitTorrent? BitTorrent is legit software, there is no law against it. But yeah, most likely fake.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

So what if he have BitTorrent? BitTorrent is legit software, there is no law against it. But yeah, most likely fake.

Torrent is a known word for pirating sh*t. If he has installed bittorrent, he is very low paid then.

A rich dev won't need any torrent sh*t, he can buy almost anything.

zticky
  • zticky

Algerian GTA Junky

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

It's definitely coming for PC later this year.

Bill Gates has spoken.

Amen

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Where is Brian now

I don't know but I don't care too.
It's just a upset kid wanting attention from us.

Brian is secretly playing GTAV on his secret console and secretly seeking for tessellation on his console lol

Pretty sure it wouldn't matter how many cores were being used, it would push a cpu harder than 2% even on the lowest settings. You would need a NASA supercomputer to run a game like GTA V at 2%.cpu.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by r34ld34l, 18 September 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Torrent is a known word for pirating sh*t. If he has installed bittorrent, he is very low paid then.

That is stupid. I got it, I don't use it only for cracked games, but also for distribution Linux OS and many other free softwares.
Also, Humble Bundle is using BitTorrent to help it ease their servers. Get your fact straight. 

- Edit -

Also Peiition got to 447k!!
http://www.change.or...ase-gta-v-on-pc

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

That is stupid. I got it, I don't use it only for cracked games, but also for distribution Linux OS and many other free softwares.
Also, Humble Bundle is using BitTorrent to help it ease their servers. Get your fact straight. 

- Edit -

Also Peiition got to 447k!!
http://www.change.or...ase-gta-v-on-pc

I don't care what you use bittorrent for but then again, even if bittorrent is legit, do you

really think people use it legally?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users