problem

2 replies to this topic
shreyajroxx
  • shreyajroxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

hi
i have played gta vc and saved my missions. The problem is when i open gta vc from another administrator account and trying 2 load my saved game but the loaded list doesnt appear. pls help... confused.gif .

thanks in advance..

Haashir911
  • Haashir911

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

IK The Prob,
Each Account Has its Own Savelist, If You Want, Go to the Other Account, THen My Documents, then "GTA Vice City User Files" Then Copy Everything onto a USB, then go to Admin, Go To My Documents, Go Back to the Folder I Said and Insert the Save Files and Wa La

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

The above was a roundabout way of saying that the save files are saved in a unique folder for each user on the computer-- ie under each user accounts.... depending on the OS- the file pathway will be slightly different.

The admin account and the other user accounts can both have their own save files-- so if you want to use one with the other you will have to move them-- you can do this with a flash drive but in most cases you can just navigate to the appropriate folder and copy them to the desired folder-- if you want to get fancy you can set up a "sync" between the two locations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users