• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Now that there's more proof of Dogs in the game. Would PETA use their influence to retract rockstar from putting dogs in the game as PETA has done this before in san andreas as ROCKSTAR wanted to put animals in San Andreas but could not cause of PETA then later added in RDR because of the setting and era of the game the hunting scheme PETA let them use that as an advantage to put animals in the game. Now thats GTA V is in the present would there be feeling of "animal Punishment" for any causes would this be a huge controversial problem bought against ROCKSTAR just like past GTA's. What do you think?

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

I never could understand PETA's problem, its a game not real animals getting ill treated

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

16 5 5ô

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

As long as were killing virtual dogs and not real ones we should be ok

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Oh god no! Not another dog related topic. This isn't a dog style forum

goh13
  • goh13

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Are they real dogs?
Are they feeling pain?

I am more afraid of human rights people than PETA. Do people value animals life over humanís one?

What am I saying! None of GTA games is real. Grow up, PETA.

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

PETA should f*ck off. It's senseless crap. Since RDR I am sure that R* will put animals in GTA5. RDR had animals in, so why not GTA5? sarcasm.gif

Spiders2410
  • Spiders2410

Master of spaghetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:02)
Oh god no! Not another dog related topic. This isn't a dog style forum

/thread.

stevechilds
  • stevechilds

Fashion conscience

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (goh13 @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:02)
Are they real dogs?
Are they feeling pain?

I am more afraid of human rights people than PETA. Do people value animals life over humanís one?

Thats my point!! PETA thinks as if they are real dogs.

faizanali
  • faizanali

Proud PC Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

I want Dog Fighting and PETA won't stop it.

Rauland
  • Rauland

Test your might

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

How could Peta stop them publishing a game featuring dogs in it?

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

PETA's influence= a bunch of 12 year olds and a handful of hippies.

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Does PETA actually have the power to enforce sh*t like this?

Rockstar should just put them in whether PETA like it or not.

I killed loads of animals in Red Dead Redemption. I would never harm any living animal in real life. I have pets and I love them.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:11)
Does PETA actually have the power to enforce sh*t like this?

Rockstar should just put them in whether PETA like it or not.

I killed loads of animals in Red Dead Redemption. I would never harm any living animal in real life. I have pets and I love them.

Power and Influence in congress thats my point and problem..

GroveStRoamer
  • GroveStRoamer

#FACT

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

As long as my hyena brothers and sisters are fine im ok with that, but as i said before its just a game (virtual)

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:14 PM Edited by Adriaan, 29 October 2012 - 03:17 PM.

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 16:57)
Now that there's more proof of Dogs in the game. Would PETA use their influence to retract rockstar from putting dogs in the game as  PETA has done this before in san andreas as ROCKSTAR wanted to put animals in San Andreas but could not cause of PETA

PETA got Rockstar to remove animals from San Andreas? This is a ridiculous and untruthful statement.

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 17:12)

Yeah, there's no way PETA or the United States government is going to infringe on Rockstar's Fourth Amendment right that allows them to put animals in their game. In fact, their games have had far more controversial things in it that is allowed in today's world.

JKMoneyShizzle
  • JKMoneyShizzle

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:06)
QUOTE (goh13 @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:02)
Are they real dogs?
Are they feeling pain?

Thats my point!! PETA thinks as if they are real dogs.

so does zee lol

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

PETA won't be able to do anything, as these are not real animals.

PETA is bullsh*t imo. In my eyes, animals are no different than plants. Ofcourse animals can feel pain, but plants can too! I'm not encouraging to kill everything you see in front of your eyes, but only what you need to. Take what you need, else, don't f*ck with it. If a dog with retarded owners that refuse to take care of him makes me problems, like sh*tting on my yard, i don't see any problem killing it.

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

PETA is just a crap suicidal.gif . Why the hell can't I kill an animal in a f*cking video-game? And more important, in a videogame where I kill people! No sense...

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:14)
Now that there's more proof of Dogs in the game. Would PETA use their influence to retract rockstar from putting dogs in the game as† PETA has done this before in san andreas as ROCKSTAR wanted to put animals in San Andreas but could not cause of PETA

PETA got Rockstar to remove animals from San Andreas? This is a ridiculous and untruthful statement.

Yeah, there's no way PETA or the United States government is going to infringe on Rockstar's Fourth Amendment right that allows them to put animals in their game. In fact, their games have had far more controversial things in it that is allowed in today's world.

ROCKSTAR DID a A&A saying they wanted to.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Actually, yeah, this isn't even a thing or worth discussing. The fact that you said PETA got Rockstar to remove animals from San Andreas is completely false.

Lock.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Reopened due to the following statement:

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 17:19)
ROCKSTAR DID a A&A saying they wanted to.

Please post me a link to the Q&A where Rockstar said PETA wanted to remove animals from San Andreas.

Firstly, you said PETA got Rockstar to remove animals from San Andreas. But now you say they wanted to.

Even so, you're saying this is a Rockstar statement. Please provide me a link to the Ask & Answered you speak of please.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

They didn't get any sh*t when the released RDR that contained plenty of animals, among them were dogs, so probably not. I don't believe anything ever stopped Rockstar or made them change things in their games for some organisation, nothing to worry about.

harbujahn the great
  • harbujahn the great

SOON....YOU WILL ALL BE HUNTED DOWN IN LOS SANTOS !!!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

assassins creed 3 has animals that you hunt and kill so there shouldn't be a issue

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (harbujahn the great @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:28)
assassins creed 3 has animals that you hunt and kill so there shouldn't be a issue

And big game hunter

user posted image

RastaMentality
  • RastaMentality

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

PETA kills animals themselves. They're extremely hypocritical. See here: http://dailycaller.c...ts-in-its-care/

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Peta will be pissed, obviously. But they wont have any ground to stand on. We've been 'killing' people in GTA for over a decade, they're not going to get many people saying "OH NO, NOT ANIMALS, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR" apart from other similar crappy groups. CoD has had dog shooting, got a little flack, nobody really cared.

tomtom555
  • tomtom555

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 14:57)
Would PETA use their influence to retract rockstar from putting dogs in the game as† PETA has done this before in san andreas as ROCKSTAR wanted to put animals in San Andreas but could not cause of PETA then later added in RDR because of the setting and era of the game the hunting scheme PETA let them use that as an advantage to put animals in the game.

I read all of that in my head without taking a breath.

I nearly got brain damage.

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 15:14)
Now that there's more proof of Dogs in the game. Would PETA use their influence to retract rockstar from putting dogs in the game as† PETA has done this before in san andreas as ROCKSTAR wanted to put animals in San Andreas but could not cause of PETA

First Amendment. Fourth is grounds against unlawful searches. Just wanted to correct that.

Even so, the First Amendment doesn't apply in every scenario, nor does freedom of speech. It's the reason why you can't yell fire in a crowded theater, you'd think it applies under the first amendment, but no, there's a lot that falls foul of it. Same thing for freedom of speech. It only goes so far (which is why you can't for instance say you're going to bomb R*'s HQ and kidnap or murder the Housers if they don't release V by a certain day, then when arrested claim First Amendment rights. I.e. Threats of violence that are directed at a person or group of persons that has the intent of placing the target at risk of bodily harm or death are generally unprotected (from freedom of speech laws). Great, I'm probably now liable to get picked up for using that example....

Law rant over. Carry on.

As for the Cabela's series, smaller publisher, PETA will get a lot more press coverage by going after R*/Ubisoft/whoever, rather than a tiny publisher nobody's heard of at all. It's all about getting PETA more exposure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users