Photo

Keeping unobtainable Indestructible vehicles

6 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

I wonder why we can't keep all indestructible vehicles prior to race in mission High stakes, low rider. I am sure there will be at least a cheating method to do that. I tried with System errors guide with recruiting a homie and stealing one after homie yank out drivers. But, System error says after destroying own low rider, all cars except Cesar's vanish. But for me, even Cesar's car vanishes after failing mission. I tried with using blow up cars cheat and still all cars vanishes after failing mission. Also, I noticed that after homie yanks driver and I get in the vehicle, it can't be driven. But, system error's guide says we can drive cars. Only way to move those cars are with a sawn off shotgun.

In addition, I have some method in mind but don't know whether this will work because I have less time to play this game now. So, somebody may try this.

Method: Before that we need to find a parachute and satchel charges. After homie yanks driver from the vehicle, we push the vehicle with sawn off shotgun to nearest garage (might use never wanted level cheat). In the garage, we lay 5/10 satchel charges and keep detonator mode and damage vehicle with wearing parachute until it explodes. As soon as vehicle explodes, we press the detonator to suicide. In that case, All proofed vehicle might be obtained. Who knows?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

I got similiar idea a long time ago, I doubt it will work sad.gif but you can try though I don't know if there is a way to move this vehicles...

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 14:08)
I got similiar idea a long time ago, I doubt it will work sad.gif but you can try though I don't know if there is a way to move this vehicles...

Actually, I thought those vehicles can be moved with sawn off shotgun. But, it seems even sawn off shotgun can't move them. So, those vehicles will be still unobtainable. But, when I trying, I found some strange things other than these vehicles.

After starting the mission and go near to the starting position (avoiding red marker).

1.) All Los Santos have no vehicles in the road. (except usual spawning positions)
2.) There are less pedestrians and gangs.
3.) Cops are very rare on the road.
4.) Difficult to get wanted stars. But, still possible to get 4 stars. (Maximum at this point)
5.) Police choppers and SWAT vehicles ignore on their usual star level.
6.) Only normal Cops are after CJ even in 4 star wanted level if CJ is going on foot. But, there are some road blocks with SWAT Vans and SWAT cops for 4 or more stars if CJ is going with a vehicle.
7.) CJ can't recruit any GSF gang member which is very strange.

So, this mission can be considered as a Semi-No wanted Exploit since Higher Police levels ignore CJ. Have anybody noticed this before? Specially the inability to recruit any gang member is something unusual.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 14:44)
So, this mission can be considered as a Semi-No wanted Exploit since Higher Police levels ignore CJ.

That's of the reasons why it is used to get hydra early. In case you don't know take a look here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=526061.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

I didn't noticed that anybody has mentioned about this incident. However, Police won't completely ignore you. I read that post and it said no police vehicles appears. But, this is wrong. If CJ is going with a vehicle, then Police vehicles appear and Cops try to arrest CJ instead of destroying CJ's vehicle. I mentioned this as a Semi-No wanted exploit because higher police will ignore. But, still normal Cops will do what they do in normal situations although their numbers are lower than usual occasions. I found this accidentally.

What about unable to recruit any GSF member during this time. It's very strange for me and I don't know anybody have noticed it.

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

There isn't any wanted level exploit in this mission. But there is reduced traffic, that's why no vehicles spawn, and as you stated, also less cops on foot spawn, so there is probalby also reduced ped spawning.

I remember i tried to recruit one GSF when i tried to get these vehicles, i didn't have any problem with that, he followed all the way to where other racers wait for you and yanked VLA out of their cars.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Before starting this mission, I can recruit a homie and can stay him with the low rider which I get into this mission. But once mission is started, I can't recruit any GSF member other than him. There is another strange thing. Before starting the race, all drivers except Cesar are VLA members with having invincibility. But after race begins all drivers except Cesar are normal pedestrians.

So, unfortunately, I could get only FP Majestic and FP Blade from this mission. I ignored Cesar's BP/EP/FP/MP Savanna because I can get a more upgraded one in Photo Opportunity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users