Photo

weather edit?

8 replies to this topic
popthe8
  • popthe8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hey anyone know how to make a hurricane in gta iv? and make al traffic lights go yellow???

EmperorMustapha
  • EmperorMustapha

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

CODE
GTA.Native.Function.Call("FORCE_WEATHER_NOW", Convert.ToInt32(Weather.Cloudy));

user posted image

Always remember Great Emperor Mustapha and his kindness because it can quickly turn into swift retribution and vengeance upon the enemies of my great empire!!!!!!!!!

King_Mustapha
  • King_Mustapha

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Emperor Mustapha i pledge my crown to the empire!!! command me my lord!!!!

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (EmperorMustapha @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 20:47)
CODE
GTA.Native.Function.Call("FORCE_WEATHER_NOW", Convert.ToInt32(Weather.Cloudy));

user posted image

Always remember Great Emperor Mustapha and his kindness because it can quickly turn into swift retribution and vengeance upon the enemies of my great empire!!!!!!!!!

WOW interesting how did you get the times in this formats?

EmperorMustapha
  • EmperorMustapha

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

This question insults me!!! I am the greatest Emperor this land has ever seen!!!!!!!! D:< Is it so hard to believe i have IL spies all over the land, keeping the great emperor always informed of the transgression that may befall his beloved empire??? Do you take me for a fool?? Now you must pledge allegiance to the empire!!

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (EmperorMustapha @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 22:03)
This question insults me!!! I am the greatest Emperor this land has ever seen!!!!!!!! D:< Is it so hard to believe i have IL spies all over the land, keeping the great emperor always informed of the transgression that may befall his beloved empire??? Do you take me for a fool?? Now you must pledge allegiance to the empire!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif OMG, your majesty, i just ask a simple qustion, don't take a insult PLS biggrin.gif .
From your answer may be i'll take you like a fool biggrin.gif , so do you got any answer to me?
Tienks in advancii.

EmperorMustapha
  • EmperorMustapha

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

like i said T-Ru... i have IL Spies everywhere!!!!! EVEREYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILSPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILSPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://ilspy.net/!

DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????

Also i will forgive your ignorance, i can tell english is not your first language... kudos for learning it though ;D

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (EmperorMustapha @ Friday, Nov 2 2012, 00:43)
like i said T-Ru... i have IL Spies everywhere!!!!! EVEREYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILSPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILSPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://ilspy.net/!

DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????

Also i will forgive your ignorance, i can tell english is not your first language... kudos for learning it though ;D

You need serious help!!!
Or you're just another snooty smart-ass, forget what i asked you.

born2bkilled
  • born2bkilled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (T-ru @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 10:59)
QUOTE (EmperorMustapha @ Friday, Nov 2 2012, 00:43)

You need serious help!!!
Or you're just another snooty smart-ass, forget what i asked you.

lol.gif

that is pretty funny...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users