Photo

Something i just thought about

7 replies to this topic
ThUg AnGeL
  • ThUg AnGeL

--HOOD

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 September 2002 - 09:12 PM

After the terrorist attacks, they changed some stuff in the game, right?  The game was based in New York, the police cars were changed, etc.

Well, Vice is based in Miami, and in case you haven't heard, there were some people in Miami that were going to blow up all the buidlings today, but got caught.

Do you think this will effect Vice in any way?  Post your thoughts

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 13 September 2002 - 09:17 PM

well, i live in just north of miami, and the media makes a huge ass f*cking exageration about everything, personally, i dont care...

they probably wont

Lurker II
  • Lurker II

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2002 - 09:58 PM

Why would it affect anything?  It's not like they had any success in that bullsheet "scare."  They didn't kill anyone, they didn't blow up any big buildings.

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 13 September 2002 - 11:03 PM

why the f*ck did they change the cop cars?

ThUg AnGeL
  • ThUg AnGeL

--HOOD

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 September 2002 - 12:35 AM

It was in GTA3, they didn't want to include anything "New Yorkish"

So I was just wondering

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 14 September 2002 - 12:38 AM

ok - well i doubt they would change anything its not a major incident is it! but bullsheet rumors that the whole island aint open from start and weapon reduction are going around as last minute changes so if thats true anythings possible

cartelpimp
  • cartelpimp

you's a skank ho

• Members

Posted 14 September 2002 - 03:10 AM

just a comment on this topic, this b*tch from georgia that said sh*t about these muslim guys, is a raciast typical georgia b*tch... no offense to u non-hicks in georgia

shes making everything up... im listening to this interview with the racist b*tch and shes sooo bad at acting, shes like "i was afraid for my life... they should be punished even though they didnt do anything." thats basically what she said, f*ck HER

we've a;ready tried this whole future arrest thing lady, it doesnt work... a perfect exapmle is minority report, lol

:die:  :colgate:  :D  :p

Maxy
  • Maxy

Anti-n00b

• Members

Posted 14 September 2002 - 05:49 AM

Would they have to change the game due to a recent event when it's set in the past? That's just paranoia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users