Photo

Playing other than CJ

2 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

I like to know whether we can play as any other character like Sweet, Big Smoke, Ryder, Cesar, Kendl or Catalina who are other than CJ with using any cheating device. In vice city, it can be playable other than Tommy Vercetti like Lance Vance, Ricardo Diaz or Hilary.

I saw a detail that with taking a camera picture will unhook the trailer from a tanker. But, when I tried, it didn't happen. Also, I found a hot coffee mode which we can see the sexual between CJ and a girl friend in the coffee except the same thing with Catalina in story line missions. But, I saw a post that if we install that hot coffee mode, the game will crash any time and we can't complete. Is this true?

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

I don't think playing for other characters is possible unless you mod game or use cheating device. There aren't any cheats and i remember in VC menu there was this option where you could change skins, i haven't seen it in SA.

Unhooking the trailer with camera works, at least for me on PS2, try photographing whole truck with trailer from side and use circle instead of L1 (if you play on pc - i think it doesn't matter then, because it won't pause your game and ask you if you want to save it after hitting L1), i don't know much about mods since i'm on PS2

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

We're not allowed to talk about the Hot Coffee mod around here. smile.gif

There is no cheat that does that, but there is in GTA 3, Vice City, Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users