Photo

Steam ID

7 replies to this topic
Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

I just noticed that the forum does not have a Steam ID In the communicate Section. More people use Steam than Games for Windows Live and I have seen some people put their steam profiles in their signatures so I hope moderators and Admins will take notice and add it as quickly as possible. smile.gif

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Great idea. Its the only thing missing from the communicate section. I hope they add it.

MisterMaster
  • MisterMaster

ahaahhahhaah

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

This idea is very good. But I don't suppesod accepts suggestion. But very awesome an idea. Maybe... I'm sitting on styrofoam now. I'm not relax now. So I'm writing not logical messages at the momentttt... sad.gif But I'm succesful evaluating now believe me you...

If they accept suggestion, members communicate be easy. If they accept, forum's haves new social events. I think good idea..!

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

Sure, this sounds like a fine idea. I'd guess that Steam players are the fastest growing demographic here, so it would probably do well to give them their own pop-up box. They could also perhaps put in a gamercard feature of sorts for the PSN field (rather than it just displaying the name).

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

Sadly no moderator nor administrator has taken notice, confused.gif still hope its added. smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

It would be nice but the forum is at the point that it cannot handle any more modifications. Even if we could, if we add one for steam, then every body is going to whine and complain about how we should have it for this, that and everything else.

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Ryan @ Sunday, Oct 28 2012, 19:56)
Even if we could, if we add one for steam, then every body is going to whine and complain about how we should have it for this, that and everything else.

To be fair, there's already a spot for XBL and Playstation, so having Steam isn't really much of a stretch, considering the amount of PC gamers there are.

wink.gif

[EDIT] But yeah, like you said, the forum isn't exactly a beacon of stability.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

I support this idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users