Artwork - Pest Control

1,146 replies to this topic
BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 09:07)
QUOTE (MetalisticMCena @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 08:00)
QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 07:58)
QUOTE (seveb @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 08:28)
well, id like to play more with the hispanic\latino guy than an old and fatty dad. Interesting hint

Lol, old fatty dad?

He isn't fat. Sure, he is older looking but he looks f*cking bad ass. I'd prefer him over the young guy.

Some people just doesn't want to play as the old guy.

Actually I'd prefer "the old guy", or "grandpa" as you guys once called him. Quite simply it would be different and interesting.

This.
I'd rather pick an old guy over a young guy.
Old people are more experienced.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

I wouldn't put it past R* keeping up their bullsh*t and waiting untill November 30th before they give us this "lots of info".

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 17:09)
I wouldn't put it past R* keeping up their bullsh*t and waiting untill November 30th before they give us this "lots of info".

Yeah, you have to be cautious with what they say after the whole "a few weeks or so" carry on but we do know that the GI issue will be out before or on the 8th November. So, there's that to look forward to.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:12)

Yeah, you have to be cautious with what they say after the whole "a few weeks or so" carry on but we do know that the GI issue will be out before or on the 8th November. So, there's that to look forward to.

Tbh, I've pretty much taken anything they've said with a pinch of salt ever since the "few months" bollocks. The "few weeks or so" comment pretty much rubber-stamped their unnecessary trolling.

As far as GI is concerned, it f*cking sucks they don't sell it here. I'm just going to try and avoid these forums untill one of our magazones gets the scoop. I want to have the magazine in my hands to read my own way, than
have it spoiled on this forum.

GreatestEver23
  • GreatestEver23

So you think you can tell, heaven from hell?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:28)

Tbh, I've pretty much taken anything they've said with a pinch of salt ever since the "few months" bollocks. The "few weeks or so" comment pretty much rubber-stamped their unnecessary trolling.

As far as GI is concerned, it f*cking sucks they don't sell it here. I'm just going to try and avoid these forums untill one of our magazones gets the scoop. I want to have the magazine in my hands to read my own way, than

I'm pretty sure they ship worldwide..

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (GreatestEver23 @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:44)

Nope

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

I've only just noticed the wording on the right:
"annarex..." Classic R* humour, naming a shop after something like that biggrin.gif

r0eladn, i don't understand this logic. IV was set in LC, in autumn. Autumn is known for being grey and drisley. New York isn't known for being sunny and vacation-y. The story and setting of IV, were fine. "IV did not deliver" no, because it never promised to. Technically speaking, i've not delivered the pizza that was ordered last night. Why? BEcause i don't deliver pizzas. GTA IV never promised to be sunny or bright.

That said though, the "sunny" setting of V is welcomed - as the "grimey" setting of IV would be had they done things the other way round. It's a change, and as good as it is, there was nothing wrong with IV's LC.

Still, i hope R* keep releasing these artworks, and a series of "meet so and so" videos like they did with EFLC, and the little teaser videos like IV, with the news and that.

It's strange, i want lots of screenshots and videos, but only ones that HINT at things. I'd like to know about the game but be surprised when i put it in my console.

Cjs3315
  • Cjs3315

Kill 'em With Kindness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:53 PM Edited by Cjs3315, 26 October 2012 - 04:56 PM.

Does anybody know if convenient stores with magazine racks would have the GI issue? Or is it sold exclusively?

Edit: Wrong topic. tounge.gif sorry!

GreatestEver23
  • GreatestEver23

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (GTAxYushix @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:46)

Nope

Well they ship single issues to the UK...
@Andrew_Reiner: @GTALAD4EVA We can ship single issues to the UK.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 08:07)
Actually I'd prefer "the old guy", or "grandpa" as you guys once called him. Quite simply it would be different and interesting.

Indeed.
user posted image

A middle aged man in a suit and without an oxygen mask in a fighter-jet? This is something different and of course BADASS! When I saw this picture the first time I said "Holy f*ck! This is what I call a badass!".

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:49)
I've only just noticed the wording on the right:
"annarex..." Classic R* humour, naming a shop after something like that biggrin.gif

r0eladn, i don't understand this logic. IV was set in LC, in autumn. Autumn is known for being grey and drisley. New York isn't known for being sunny and vacation-y. The story and setting of IV, were fine. "IV did not deliver" no, because it never promised to. Technically speaking, i've not delivered the pizza that was ordered last night. Why? BEcause i don't deliver pizzas. GTA IV never promised to be sunny or bright.

That said though, the "sunny" setting of V is welcomed - as the "grimey" setting of IV would be had they done things the other way round. It's a change, and as good as it is, there was nothing wrong with IV's LC.

Still, i hope R* keep releasing these artworks, and a series of "meet so and so" videos like they did with EFLC, and the little teaser videos like IV, with the news and that.

It's strange, i want lots of screenshots and videos, but only ones that HINT at things. I'd like to know about the game but be surprised when i put it in my console.

Ive had to explain this 50x to those who keep complaining about IV being too rainy and depressing. I wonder how they'd cope here in Scotland where we get about 2 hours of sunshine a year.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:09 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 26 October 2012 - 05:12 PM.

IV was set in LC, in autumn. Autumn is known for being grey and drisley. New York isn't known for being sunny and vacation-y. The story and setting of IV, were fine. "IV did not deliver" no, because it never promised to. Technically speaking, i've not delivered the pizza that was ordered last night. Why? BEcause i don't deliver pizzas. GTA IV never promised to be sunny or bright.

Well, I for one hadn't a problem with the gritty graphics of GTA IV but what I didn't like so was the strong blurriness and the sometimes oversaturated gaphics. On PC it wasn't that much of a problem but I played GTA IV on the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 of some friends and I really didn't like it. As if this isn't eough I didn't like the "frayed" blurred shadows. They looked awful. Good that the PC vesion hadn't such problems.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 17:09)
IV was set in LC, in autumn. Autumn is known for being grey and drisley. New York isn't known for being sunny and vacation-y. The story and setting of IV, were fine. "IV did not deliver" no, because it never promised to. Technically speaking, i've not delivered the pizza that was ordered last night. Why? BEcause i don't deliver pizzas. GTA IV never promised to be sunny or bright.

Well, I for one hadn't a problem with the gritty graphics of GTA IV but what I didn't like so was the strong blurriness and the sometimes oversaturated gaphics. On PC it wasn't that much of a problem but I played GTA IV on the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 of some friends and I really didn't like it. As if this isn't eough I didn't like the "frayed" blurred shadows. They looked awful. Good that the PC vesion hadn't such problems.

Yeah but thats to do with graphics, not weather.

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Ecuador

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (GreatestEver23 @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:56)

Nope

Do you know which UK stored would sell them.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 17:03)
A middle aged man in a suit and without an oxygen mask in a fighter-jet? This is something different and of course BADASS! When I saw this picture the first time I said "Holy f*ck! This is what I call a badass!"

That is the best screenshot imo.

It does look badass, i cant wait to fly that mother.

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (GTAVKing @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 18:28)
QUOTE (GreatestEver23 @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 16:56)

Nope

Do you know which UK stored would sell them.

I don't think anywhere sells them here in the UK. If they did I assume it would be at GameStop since that's who owns Game Informer.

I emailed Game Informer the other day asking about buying a single print issue to ship to the uk and they said that they don't sell single issues. So, I don't know what Andrew Reiner is on about.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Did anything happen or must we wait till monday for the update on when to expect it?

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 17:54)
Did anything happen or must we wait till monday for the update on when to expect it?

In the place where this Andy or whatever his name is works its only 1 pm or so, so there is the chance we see the date today biggrin.gif

GreatestEver23
  • GreatestEver23

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

I'm assuming you meant to post this in the GI thread, but yes someone asked Andrew Reiner on twitter if they would tell the reveal date today and he said "Maybe. We have a few things we want to get straight first"

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

My guess is indeed monday

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 19:03)

Indeed.
user posted image

A middle aged man in a suit and without an oxygen mask in a fighter-jet? This is something different and of course BADASS! When I saw this picture the first time I said "Holy f*ck! This is what I call a badass!".

And because of THIS PICTURE, he will be the playable character!!!

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (philley @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 19:52)

Indeed.
user posted image

Which doesn't mean there can;'t be other playable characters though. We'll just have to wait and see, but whatever Rockstar throws at us, i have faith that it will be damn good.

GreatestEver23
  • GreatestEver23

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 19:56)

Indeed.
user posted image

Which doesn't mean there can;'t be other playable characters though. We'll just have to wait and see, but whatever Rockstar throws at us, i have faith that it will be damn good.

Maybe the multiple Protags will only be in a new multiplayer feature, that'd be cool.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (GreatestEver23 @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 19:57)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, Oct 26 2012, 19:56)

Indeed.
user posted image

Maybe the multiple Protags will only be in a new multiplayer feature, that'd be cool.

I'm down with that man. Kinda like the few co-op missions of GTA IV, but now with a more significant story perhaps?

victm92
  • victm92

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

All pages read!

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

I was in an elevator today and some guy was like "Dude thats an awesome wallpaper on your phone. What comic book is that?"

"Its GTA V artwork! Game is gonna be sick!"

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Saturday, Oct 27 2012, 00:16)
I was in an elevator today and some guy was like "Dude thats an awesome wallpaper on your phone. What comic book is that?"

Max Payne 3 got a comic book. Seems like a natural for GTAV smile.gif

ThisIsHorosho
  • ThisIsHorosho

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

...he looked at GTAV artwork and thought it was from comic book? ...*facepalm*

Cyfa
  • Cyfa

Paid In Full

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hell yeah, silencers! You guys know what that means..

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (ThisIsHorosho @ Saturday, Oct 27 2012, 03:04)

...he looked at GTAV artwork and thought it was from comic book? ...*facepalm*

The new artwork has a very comic book feel to it withits vibrant colors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users