[REL|SA] Improved Vehicle Features

462 replies to this topic
Musi
  • Musi

Rat

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think, it's because the car models, I modded these car mods last year

and installing a newer version of Imvehft, maybe it's not supported for old car mods anymore

Some modders decide to make the steering thing move compatible with advanced dashboard, not with ImVehFt.

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Nudg3r, 2 weeks ago.

What do you mean by "car panel fix"?

I meant the car doors, bumpers, hood etc still turns black on my game.

Just reinstalled IVF again. I have some cleo 4 mods installed on my game(3 scripts) and some ASI mods. Turning them off wont do anything.

Im using that Hoodlum gta_sa.exe

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I get black car parts too when they detach... I just got used to this :D

Agent 86
  • Agent 86

CONTROL Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hey, are the brake pads supposed to move? I put the brake pad objects inside the wheel_## dummies and I can't tell if I modeled them properly. They are showing, but that is about it.

Also, for a bug fix suggestion: if you change the brake pads in your model and update it in game, the IMVehFT seems to "remember" the last model loaded and displays the new brake pads incorrectly. I needed to load a model that did not have brake pads, run the game, shut down, and then load my new model.  ;)

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Brakepads moving/steering along with the front wheels when you steer. If you made it correctly.

Agent 86
  • Agent 86

CONTROL Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Do the emergency lights have to be in the vehiclelights texture? I've seen some adapted vehicles with emergency lights in an eml texture.

Can you create emergency lights for the patriot? Or will light_all_day have to do?

RJSanModder
  • RJSanModder

GTA San:Old is Gold

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Hey DK22pac,Imvehft Dirt is a nice feature.but it doesn't look nice when cars in streets are dirty,Can you fixed this in next version,so the dirty vehicles can only be seen in countrysides or out of town,Please do this! :santa:

_F_
  • _F_

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Are you saying that in the world where you live there are no dirty vehicles on the street? Just delete the dirt texture if it bothers you so much.
  • SergeantSavidge likes this

erwinnwijaya_
  • erwinnwijaya_

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted A week ago

why the dirt cant be brown?

Rafli
  • Rafli

Gangsta'

• New Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Any Updates guys ?

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 days ago

You stop that ?!

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Crackhead

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 21 hours ago

Do you guys have the same bug as me - it is about carplates on police cars and bikes on version 2.1.1? Looks like script handles them wrong - police cars in LS got carplates for SFPD, and numbers aren't readable. In LV everything is OK. For cop bike in LS the carplate from SFPD is applying too, but signs are OK. Police cars in SF got the carplate from LS, signs are also OK.

I was trying to replace the dds-textures from previous version, but I had no success.

SkFN.jpgSkFP.jpgSkFQ.jpgSkFR.jpgSkFS.jpg 

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by Nudg3r, 19 hours ago.

I remember having a similar bug but its a Previon in my game wearing a San Fierro registered licsened plate in Los Santos, which is normal and weird, because maybe the car came from SF which makes me not bother and because in real life USA, license plate are issued by the state.

I don't have that unreadable bug though.

EDIT:

I just played GTA and almost all cars in Los Santos actually have SF license plates...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users