SA Released
613 replies to this topic
Fahad Farooq
  • Fahad Farooq

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

Guess what, I had tried that before to no avail, but now it magically works  :blink:.

License plates still screw up at night though  :dozing:.

Bro Mine Licsence Plates Were To Screwed But Now They Are Fine You Just Need To Download Official ImVehFt With Official ImVehFt Adpated Cars
http://www.gamemoddi...atures-211.html
http://www.gamemoddi...to-imvehft.html
And If You Had A Crash Then Just Simply Delete Your GTA_sa.set In your GTA SA User Files

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

I doubt anything on that site is "Official" as well as it wanting you to download and use an installer (which is totally unneccesary and probably injects malware somewhere along the line).

I also used adapted cars but their plates where still screwed up.

Uzzi_G4L
  • Uzzi_G4L

Owner of GTA SA: Uzzi's Overhaul™

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:58 AM Edited by Uzzi_G4L, 23 August 2017 - 08:59 AM.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? :/ 

Spoiler

• Bug: The "hidden" colors in SA:MP are wrong... most them appear as Black/Red.
  • Other mods that I have installed: Modloader, SilentPatch, Memory2048, Anticrasher for SAMP, FastMap by Renko and a low gta3.img (for fps boost)... and ofc CLEO and ASI Loader.

If anyone can help me just quote my post or send me a PM please. :colgate: 

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

ImVehFT doesn't support SA:MP colors at all. I even tried to add them all in the carcols but it just doesn't work.

• Uzzi_G4L likes this

arturo_baptista
  • arturo_baptista

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Ossetia

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:20 AM

I have problem with ImVehFt. Some bikes (BF400, Sanchez, NRG 500) become driving like cars (no slopes) and then i press arrow down CJ teleporting to the sky and endless falling from the sky. How to fix it?

MaTeeeS
  • MaTeeeS

ice cold baby!

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? :/ 

Spoiler

• Bug: The "hidden" colors in SA:MP are wrong... most them appear as Black/Red.
  • Other mods that I have installed: Modloader, SilentPatch, Memory2048, Anticrasher for SAMP, FastMap by Renko and a low gta3.img (for fps boost)... and ofc CLEO and ASI Loader.

If anyone can help me just quote my post or send me a PM please. :colgate: 

do you have madleg's ragdoll installed? remove it if yes 

guru_guru
  • guru_guru

pajaro culiao

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

I have problem with ImVehFt. Some bikes (BF400, Sanchez, NRG 500) become driving like cars (no slopes) and then i press arrow down CJ teleporting to the sky and endless falling from the sky. How to fix it?

I had that problem too, but it wasn't caused by imvehft, and it only happened with the pcj600 iirc.It was caused by other bikes mods (bicycles or motorcycles)

Gta IIIIIIIVVSAVCSLC
  • Gta IIIIIIIVVSAVCSLC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

Hi everyone.Im gonna tell you(especially the modder) sth & that is the problem with imvehlm.

Have you ever noticed that the file (newopcode.cleo) in this mod causes a big problem?

the problem is with the trailer handles (artict 1,2,3,petrol,......) ;I mean the handles dont work.

I think its from the file(neopcode.cleo) ,because when i removed it thats right the game crashed but i noticed that the handles work without this file.

Please help especially u modders please help. this is a real big and annoying problem.I know that some of you hadnt seen it before.

In the pictures you can see that im using imvehlm depending on the turn indicators.

Some pictures (I think this happens to you ,too.)→

•  

Hi everyone.Im gonna tell you(especially the modder) sth & that is the problem with imvehlm.

Have you ever noticed that the file (newopcode.cleo) in this mod causes a big problem?

the problem is with the trailer handles (artict 1,2,3,petrol,......) ;I mean the handles dont work.

I think its from the file(neopcode.cleo) ,because when i removed it thats right the game crashed but i noticed that the handles work without this file.

Please help especially u modders please help. this is a real big and annoying problem.I know that some of you hadnt seen it before.

In the pictures you can see that im using imvehlm depending on the turn indicators.

Some pictures (I think this happens to you ,too.)→

•  

Uzzi_G4L
  • Uzzi_G4L

Owner of GTA SA: Uzzi's Overhaul™

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

ImVehFT doesn't support SA:MP colors at all. I even tried to add them all in the carcols but it just doesn't work.

Well... thanks for the confirmation :)

Spoiler

do you have madleg's ragdoll installed? remove it if yes 

I've mentioned already what mods I have. I don't have ragdoll.

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

Why do trailer lights don't work on IVF 2.1.1?

GLegend
  • GLegend

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

Okay, i'm sorry if those problem has been solved before, but i'm too lazy to wander through the forum to search for this thing. My problem is:
-The signal lights doesnt flickered even though i've broke down my keyboards clicking on random buttons.
-I've installed imvehft latest version and the 'beta 14' files. But nothing happened. I noticed the change on the textures of vehicles. All of them has signal lights but they're not blinking!
I've done a little bit of research before and just found out that others had crashed the game but I can open the game, play normally, but only the lights dont working.

Noic
  • Noic

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 4 weeks ago

Pls send me carcols-unlim

Maybach62
  • Maybach62

Certificated Trap Dealer

• Members
  • Honduras

Posted 3 weeks ago

yall should contact danny to add this feature to the underground cars

Ivan8065
  • Ivan8065

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted A week ago

Hi. Please, I saw some videos on YouTube with emergency lights made by this modification and I want ask how to do it because I don't know. Thank you very much for reply.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users