567 replies to this topic
MaTeeeS
  • MaTeeeS

MOD Tester

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:48 PM

Something offforum..

Is possible, to make in GTA SA damage like GTA IV/V?? Im thinking about this for long time....

007_Myers
  • 007_Myers

This..is Lucille..and..she..is..AWESOME!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

Something offforum..

Is possible, to make in GTA SA damage like GTA IV/V?? Im thinking about this for long time....

No

MaTeeeS
  • MaTeeeS

MOD Tester

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

This is blank explain. Can you explain details, why its not possible? You know, everything is possible.

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Fixing Officer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

This is blank explain. Can you explain details, why its not possible? You know, everything is possible.

It'd require creating this logic from scratch and attaching plenty of pretty complex shaders to vehicle rendering pipeline (because doing this on the CPU would take too much time), not to mention making it deform sensibly would take way too much effort.

It's hard enough to be considered impossible.
  • M4k3, LevelDockSix, PhillBellic and 2 others like this

Aliyan Baig
  • Aliyan Baig

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:39 AM

Tell us your PC specs, including OS. Tell us how you attempted to install the mod.
Tell us which version of GTA SA you are using.

Thanks For Answering
I Don't Know The Specs But I Can Tell U Some Of Specs 250 Gb Hardisks
4 Gb RAM
GTA SA VERSION DONT KNOW
BUT WHICH VERSION IS REQUIRED
PLS TELL ME

It'd require creating this logic from scratch and attaching plenty of pretty complex shaders to vehicle rendering pipeline (because doing this on the CPU would take too much time), not to mention making it deform sensibly would take way too much effort.It's hard enough to be considered impossible.

But U Will Do It in future huh?
Yes Or No
If Yes Allah Is With U

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Living in modding

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:12 AM

Tell us your PC specs, including OS. Tell us how you attempted to install the mod.
Tell us which version of GTA SA you are using.

It'd require creating this logic from scratch and attaching plenty of pretty complex shaders to vehicle rendering pipeline (because doing this on the CPU would take too much time), not to mention making it deform sensibly would take way too much effort.It's hard enough to be considered impossible.

But U Will Do It in future huh?
Yes Or No
If Yes Allah Is With U

Has no hope that this becomes a reality, perhaps in the distant future and with a good luck Rockstar give us the source code of GTA SA and so we can modify it in a broader way, so would leave the area of "impossible", even still unimaginably difficult for lay people to understand.

I only tested a workaround already knowing it would not forward.

It's so manually... Check collision point; get vertexes and move them. So update the mesh.
But as the Silent said, the process is very slow and the fall of FPS is huge in vanilla cars with just a bumper... If you collide highpoly car, you have to wait MINUTES for the game to finish processing and re-run.

Also, just "like in GTA IV" is a dream. GTA IV system is very nice, it's a good system using mapping and so.

A simpler system but still with excellent results are transitions two models. An ok model and a damaged model which intertwine with collisions.

It's looks so nice.

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Fixing Officer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:17 AM

A simpler system but still with excellent results are transitions two models. An ok model and a damaged model which intertwine with collisions.

Sadly sounds like blending between two meshes is something geometry shader should handle - and d3d9 doesn't have such.
  • Junior_Djjr likes this

Leinad
  • Leinad

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:44 AM

How can I fix this? What is the problem.

WnlIv2Q.png

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:45 PM

DK, it is a good suggestion to remove SAMP or any multiplayer feature for SA because IVF crashes way too much.

Yes, we can do SAMP_fix=1 ; disables HD license plates but the plates will look very ugly then.

What's the purpose to use this for SAMP if carmods are not allowed anyway. So completely remove the SAMP feature from ImVehFt.asi.

I hope you'll read this and remove it so it won't crash anymore. My carmods heavily relies on ImVehFt.asi and I can't finish it.

Testeuros
  • Testeuros

Toast

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

DK, it is a good suggestion to remove SAMP or any multiplayer feature for SA because IVF crashes way too much.

Yes, we can do SAMP_fix=1 ; disables HD license plates but the plates will look very ugly then.

What's the purpose to use this for SAMP if carmods are not allowed anyway. So completely remove the SAMP feature from ImVehFt.asi.

I hope you'll read this and remove it so it won't crash anymore. My carmods heavily relies on ImVehFt.asi and I can't finish it.

Pretty much discriminating at all...

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:06 AM

Pretty much discriminating at all...

Why? Because of SAMP support? You already can find IVF on the entire internet. It's not discriminating at all...

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:11 PM

Never had any issues with ImVehFT on SA:MP on my side. 

Only issue is new SA:MP colors being rendered as black, but it's not gamebreaking anyway.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:46 PM

Only issue is new SA:MP colors being rendered as black, but it's not gamebreaking anyway.

It's because you have SAMP_fix=1?

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Actually it's not even enabled atm . That thing is random, sometimes it works fine, then i reinstall and it doesn't work at all.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:54 PM

Actually it's not even enabled atm . That thing is random, sometimes it works fine, then i reinstall and it doesn't work at all.

You use the SAMP fix? Yeah, I know,  made a new folder and copied everything and it works, then later it keeps crashing.

Clopster
  • Clopster

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:28 AM

Anyone solved a problem with black cars whose ID's are >126?

I have this problem in SA:MP. May be there is a .asi or else plugin to add colors?

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:01 PM

Anyone solved a problem with black cars whose ID's are >126?

I have this problem in SA:MP. May be there is a .asi or else plugin to add colors?

It's a known bug. Tried to add all SA:MP colors in the carcols.dat but it doesn't fix it. Guess we have to deal with it.

artginPL
  • artginPL

Enterable Hidden Interiors

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Map Edit/Addition 2014 [Enterable Hidden Interiors]

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:31 PM Edited by artginPL, 04 July 2016 - 09:15 AM.

DEL.

silentkiller44
  • silentkiller44

A.K.A zxc2.0

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:32 PM Edited by silentkiller44, 21 July 2016 - 06:57 PM.

I got a strange problem while adapting a car to EML. It's coronas show at correct places, but textures don't light up. Using vehiclelights texture and not vehiclelights128. Any one else having this problem? Tried everything, but the lights refuse to work.

EDIT: Never mind I just had to copy my vehiclelights texture, rename it and make the emergency light materials use the new one, in case anybody else is stuck.

Dan_Raider
  • Dan_Raider

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Help me! I have an error when I launch the game! ImVehFtDecals::Initialise: D3DXCreateEffectFromFile() - FAILED. Game is crashing in the middle of loading bar(( :(

Acebuster23
  • Acebuster23

Player Hater

• Members
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is it possible that cars that have IMVEHFT v2.0.2 work with v2.1.1?

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 2 weeks ago

Help me! I have an error when I launch the game! ImVehFtDecals::Initialise: D3DXCreateEffectFromFile() - FAILED. Game is crashing in the middle of loading bar(( :(

If you have redefined controls, delete the gta_sa.set in the gta san andreas user files in documents folder and then relaunch.

If you want to redefine controls once more, don't use J and K in you new definitions.

Is it possible that cars that have IMVEHFT v2.0.2 work with v2.1.1?

Of course. 2.1.1 is more advanced and must be compatible with older versions.

TheDiamondOreo
  • TheDiamondOreo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is this still being developed? Wondering if there is a fix yet for all SAMP color IDs before ID 126 to show up with this mod. Anything yet? Or will there ever be?

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by kkjj, 2 weeks ago.

@Dk22pac are you working on this project?
Are you release the raindrops on car windshield?
What happens to you are you dead?
Please continue this project, there are many people like me who thinks one day this project continue.....

Edit: If you think that this topic is hopeless so lock this topic like Ezekiel.

Don Timmy Vercimelli
  • Don Timmy Vercimelli

''Pricks!''

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm having a bit of a irritating issue. The game crashes when I enter a car, if the game doesn't crash at the end of the loading bar. The first time I succesfully loaded up a game I entered a modded ImVehFt vehicle and it didn't crash. The next time I loaded up a game it crashed when I entered a vehicle. I deleted and reinstalled IVF and it happened again. Any thoughts on this?

AngelMods10
  • AngelMods10

Diseñador 3D | Mapper SA-MP | Scripter Pawno

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

hello, if not too much to ask could create a tutorial on how to adapt vehicles to eml? the truth is very good and I expect ivf mods updated with new things, I think deve move on. Good, greetings. you hope you can make a simple tutorial on how to adapt vehicles to eml ivf mode.

:panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :r*:  :whistle:  :lol:  :lol:

artginPL
  • artginPL

Enterable Hidden Interiors

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Map Edit/Addition 2014 [Enterable Hidden Interiors]

Posted A week ago Edited by artginPL, A week ago.

AngelMods10, I'm waiting for new topic of your vehicles adapted to imvehft. They are very good  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

josesbj
  • josesbj

AssistenteLuis Veículos Especiais e Adaptado

• Members

Posted 4 days ago Edited by josesbj, 4 days ago.

I and a group of ten people tested the imvehft 2.1.1 in Trailers and not working DK22Pac know what we can do to solve this?

I and a group of ten people tested the imvehft 2.1.1 in Trailers and not working x know what we can do to solve this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users