San Andreas: How to Really Steal the Patriot
Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:08 PM
1) During the second 'Yay' Money to San Fierro mini-mission, the Grove Street couriers drive a tan, notch-back Patriot.
2) Respond positively to the phone call from Cesar initiating this mission, then drive quickly to your stored tow-truck, ignoring the Patriot.
3) Once in the tow-truck, track down the Patriot and follow it to the end of the mission; triggered by the Patriot being bumped, dropping all its cash.
4) It helps to pull ahead of the Patriot at some point and snipe his gunman only, the driver is otherwise invincible, and the Patriot's door is locked.
5) When the mission ends, the Patriot will drive-on but now only as a fairly normal vehicle, both driver and vehicle are still secure, but free to take by other means.
6) So, follow the Patriot closely until it eventually hits another car. Its driver will get out to fight the driver it hits, at this point sneak in, hook the Patriot with your tow-truck and drive off.
7) Once the Patriot is safe in your garage it unlocks. Take it for a spin and show off your new Bullet Proof, Bomb-proof vehicle.
Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:09 PM Edited by MrMateczko, 20 October 2012 - 10:13 PM.
Plus, there's a way easier method to obtain this very Patriot.
Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:10 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users