Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Would You Like to See in GTA V Crews?

240 replies to this topic
Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Well, albeit no info, they actually posted a genuine piece of GTAV news accompanied with text. That's a positive step forward, maybe they will finish the week with a trailer in order to give us some inspiration?

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

I first saw the big V. Then i tought omg the "blue" is really happening. then i saw "crews". suicidal.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 17:55)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 11:39)
While it's cool that they want our input on how to make Crews fun in V, but it also worries me which stage of the game they are currently in. My guess is the Single Player is already done, so maybe now they are focusing on Multiplayer?

Well yeah! With the GI issue coming out in December that gives them around 2 months to build and develop MP, I'm sure they been working on it for a while now, they just need our inputs! I also imagine that GI cover will have a the details regarding Crews MP and story mode. March is a set date we all should keep in mind.

Yeah, I think the Multiplayer is pretty much done as well. They are just adding things to the Crew feature.

Would love for it to come on in March, because my birthday is on the 25th!

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

FREE ROAM PEST AND BUZZARD MASTER K/D 13.95

• Members
  • England

IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!! i feel something BIG about GTAV coming tomorrow icon14.gif

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:59)
QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 13:58)
QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:56)
This is how at first I saw it
-snip-

But then I rubbed my eyes and  suicidal.gif

Yeah, haven't you already posted that?

If you're wanting someone to react to it...well done on your mad photoshop skills.

What the f*ck is Photoshop? I used Paint, it requires more skill to edit.

Oh, sorry, well done on that... sly.gif

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

R* K 2 minutes ago
Another quick reminder: what we're looking for is suggestions specifically on how Crews might work in GTAV, not ideas for general multiplayer modes.

Some people don't get it here.

A8flyer
  • A8flyer

LIVE N DIE 4 GTA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

R* dev said Another quick reminder: what we're looking for is suggestions specifically on how Crews might work in GTAV, not ideas for general multiplayer modes.

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (A8flyer @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 19:03)
R* dev said Another quick reminder: what we're looking for is suggestions specifically on how Crews might work in GTAV, not ideas for general multiplayer modes.

because they are ALMOST done multiplayer too, maybe smile.gif

They are just wanting to improve upon the crews. This is good news.

rapturerocks
  • rapturerocks

Bold-faced liar

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

I e-mailed them this. I tried to be as specific as possible without overloading them.

1. Allow players to put out a "contract" on other players from rival crews. Maybe allow them to give money to the person who completes the contract (the money used to buy gear).

2. Put more structure into crews, like a small crime organization. Bigger crews could feel like cartels, while smaller crews would feel more like street gangs. Each rank could come with certain duties perhaps.

3. Allow crews to "tag" certain stages in some way.

4. Put out a crew "rap sheet," that would sort of act the way your Newswire posts do, but it would be for every crew. E.G. "This crew specializes in Capture the Flag. You'll usually find them on The Rooftops Map. They really have it out for JohnSmith390."

Some of these may already be implemented; I haven't played a lot of MP3 with Crews (my crewmates don't own the game).

QuiGonRat
  • QuiGonRat

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:09 PM Edited by QuiGonRat, 18 October 2012 - 06:11 PM.

QUOTE (TwistedMedia @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 17:59)
We should put together a list of suggestions from GTAForums and submit it as a community, we are strong in numbers!

Hell YES! Could someone please start a thread titled... "GTA V Crews - GTAForum's list", where we gather our ideas and creates one big list. And then, we f*cking SEND it to R* using E-mail! BOOM! Maybe they'll take some of our ideas, but probably not. It's worth a shot, right?!?
If I had the time to start this thread, I would do it myself! But I've got some chicken in my owen (if you know what I mean sly.gif ) and it will soon be ready,very soon indeed...

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

It's such a troll by Rockstar that they posted this tidbit of news on this date. It's good that they are asking for suggestions from us. I don't think its because they are 'behind' or anything as some people are thinking. Maybe they've ported a lot MP3 tech over but want to iron out all the creases that have been raised since it's release, they want it to be perfect this time.

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm puzzled about this, I don't recall that they asked for our feedback concerning an unreleased game. Have they lost their ability to think creatively?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Acetaminophen @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:33)
I think a crew safe house where everyone can just chill as they wait for games and as your crew gets more wins your safe house gets upgraded. Would be cool

That's a really good idea you should definitely send it in colgate.gif

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

user posted image

Maybe they won't ever seen the suggestions in the flooded email, maybe it was just4trolling, who knows

A8flyer
  • A8flyer

LIVE N DIE 4 GTA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:06)
QUOTE (A8flyer @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 19:03)

because they are ALMOST done multiplayer too, maybe smile.gif

They are just wanting to improve upon the crews. This is good news.

yup so this tell us that R* done making GTA V now they r focusing on GTA V crews n they want ppl thoughts how crew should be

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Above @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 19:10)
I'm puzzled about this, I don't recall that they asked for our feedback concerning an unreleased game. Have they lost their ability to think creatively?

Right, we get it, this is the worst thing in the world ever to happen, are you happy now? And no, they haven't lost their creativity. They're just asking what current users of the Crew system would like to improve or change.

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (lefantome @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:12)
Maybe they won't ever seen the suggestions in the flooded email, maybe it was just4trolling, who knows

Even though it most likely is unintended, they are obviously testing our patience here.

TwistedMedia
  • TwistedMedia

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (QuiGonRat @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:09)
QUOTE (TwistedMedia @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 17:59)
We should put together a list of suggestions from GTAForums and submit it as a community, we are strong in numbers!

Hell YES! Could someone please start a thread titled... "GTA V Crews - GTAForum's list", where we gather our ideas and creates one big list. And then, we f*cking SEND it to R* using E-mail! BOOM! Maybe they'll take some of our ideas, but probably not. It's worth a shot, right?!?
If I had the time to start this thread, I would do it myself! But I've got some chicken in my owen (if you know what I mean sly.gif ) and it will soon be ready,very soon indeed...

Done.. Its called Compiled GTA V crews suggestions

I will update the first post when I have the chance

Northeern
  • Northeern

Outlaws till the end

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

danrleilemos2 minutes agoReply
@R* K hey R*, i want my comment with an yellow box like yours, how can i do it?

R* K1 minute agoReply
@danrleilemos https://www.rockstargames.com/jobs

Hah icon14.gif

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Staten @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:13)
QUOTE (Above @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 19:10)

Right, we get it, this is the worst thing in the world ever to happen, are you happy now? And no, they haven't lost their creativity. They're just asking what current users of the Crew system would like to improve or change.

I just asked a question as the thought crossed my mind. I was happy right from the start, chill.

Proust
  • Proust

temps perdu

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (GTA4L1fe @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 18:16)

R* K1 minute agoReply

Hah icon14.gif

That was very kind, actually biggrin.gif

xcroptic
  • xcroptic

I'v killed people

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

This is what would make me happy (and emailed them)

Garage System -
I would like a garage system, where every crew unlocks and modifies his vehicles, maybe you can win other crew cars or parts, or steal it (It's gran THEFT auto after all) The vehicles must be unique and fully customizable. they will be all saved and every member of the crew (maybe over level 20) can choose the car from there. this can include weapons and cloths

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

AHAHAHAHHA 1810 find the blue, look the sig lol.gif
MODS HAS THE KNOWLEDGE smile.gif

A8flyer
  • A8flyer

LIVE N DIE 4 GTA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

R* K1 minute agoReply

Hah icon14.gif

lol i know i saw tht n i was like kids these days lol but it was a great reply back though cool.gif

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

I hope the suggestions that all you are sending are much better than the sh*t those idiots on facebook are posting! "I WANT CAR INDICATORS!" "Put in skateboards and bikes!" "I didn't like crews so much in sanandreas!!"

what a bunch of idiots. rockstar must be facepalming so hard right now.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

R* K1 minute agoReply

Hah icon14.gif

Haha, good one! tounge.gif

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Oh this guy again...

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

This is what i requested!

Free-roam Needs some love!

Assassin 4 Rent

An idea would be to have it so random phone-calls come up making other players that aren't in your crew targets to be taken down for crew rewards (maybe also just single players that aren't part of crews yet as well). If other members in the rival crew are taken down in the fight extra rewards are given. another variation could be random pedestrian target that all crews need to fight over to take out first.

Grand Theft Auto

Another scenario could be a random car that needs to be stolen gets spawned and 2/3/4 gangs are notified by phone and the winner is the first one to return it to a drop of point for crew rewards.

Storage Wars

A random crew building could be assigned at random on crew join to be there base of operations for illicit drug storage For drugs gained in Grab the package crew mission. A rival gang gets a phone call and is alerted to your base of operations and are told to set it on fire. On the arson attack your crew is alerted to the fire and have a set time limit to acquire a fire truck/s to put the flames out while the rival gang try to stop you. Loss of the building and following repair will cost you crew points.

Grab the package

A phone call alerts Crews to a drug deal going down locally and it's first come first serve basis. All crews must fight to be the first to pick up the package then defend it as best they can until either crew get it back to there base of operations.

The truth

A slight variation on grab my package except Crews are alerted to a massive crop of cannabis all crews fight it out to cut the plants stash them in a car/van/truck then get it back to their base of operations, the winner is the one who grabs the most KG of weed.

Vip protection

A crew is notified of a vip that has hired some muscle and the crew needs to get the vip to the desired drop off point without the other crews stopping them.

I would hope these would all be persistent while within free-roam, with other options to switch off this feature if you just want to do normal free-roam. there's probably and endless amount of scenarios you could have and different world actions but without knowing exactly what features are going to be in-game in terms of game-play / cars / locations I hope that iv'e given you a few ideas to work from, as Iv's free-roam was a little bland in my opinion and it felt like the separate multiplayer game missions should've been incorporated directly into free-roam instead of separate from it.

yours lovingly

Jamie Blackmur

GroveStRoamer
  • GroveStRoamer

#FACT

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Dude365 Stop Spamming Ewwww

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I love reading through the comments on the Newswire. They are asking for Crews features and, instead, people are giving suggestions for game enhancements. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users