Photo

Grand Theft Auto - The History

7 replies to this topic
GTALAD4EVA2012
  • GTALAD4EVA2012

GTA Crazy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hey everyone, My name is Lewis, and I'm new here. I am a huge GTA Fan, been playing it since I was 4 years old =) - My first GTA Game, was GTA: Vice City, I got it on release when I was 4, then it was GTA III, then I went up from there. - I really can't wait for GTAV, so, I've been busy making a History Video about the Grand Theft Auto Series. It is also to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the series, the 10th anniversary of GTA: Vice City, and the 1 year anniversary of the announcement of GTAV.

I really hope you enjoy the video, please give it a thumbs up if you love GTA, and liked the video. And I look forward to posting here again in the future =) - Also, I really hope my video gets posted on the R* Newswire, to celebrate the 15th Anniversary =) - I would be very humbled if R* did that.

The Video - Grand Theft Auto - The History

P.S - If anyone here has a Rockstar Social Club account, you can send me a friend request here - GTALAD4EVA - Rockstar Social Club

My name on the R* SC is "GTALAD4EVA", but as that nickname was taken on the forums here, I had to have "GTALAD4EVA2012"

Cheers,
Lewis

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

Great Job! That's the finest GTA tribute i've ever seen! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

DaWiesel
  • DaWiesel

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Blocked in my country. dozingoff.gif

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Nice video, good work smile.gif .

GTALAD4EVA2012
  • GTALAD4EVA2012

GTA Crazy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (DaWiesel @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 10:29)
Blocked in my country. dozingoff.gif

Hey Pal, yeah, unfortunately it got blocked in Germany, I have contacted Take 2 to see if they can allow it, so if things change, I'll let you know. - You could try downloading it. Or, if you really want to see it, send me your email address, and I'll email to you =D

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

I have to admit this done its job indeed to be honest. Great work on the music aswell man and it brings soo many flashbacks. colgate.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Unavailable on Mobiles mad.gif
I can't watch it on my iPad.

DaWiesel
  • DaWiesel

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (GTALAD4EVA2012 @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 23:34)
QUOTE (DaWiesel @ Thursday, Oct 18 2012, 10:29)
Blocked in my country.  dozingoff.gif

Hey Pal, yeah, unfortunately it got blocked in Germany, I have contacted Take 2 to see if they can allow it, so if things change, I'll let you know. - You could try downloading it. Or, if you really want to see it, send me your email address, and I'll email to you =D

Thanks, gonna try to download it or to watch it via proxy server. If I still can't watch it I might contact you. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users