» «
Photo

Once Upon a Time

3 replies to this topic
aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:39 AM Edited by aquateen87, 16 October 2012 - 02:32 PM.

user posted image

"From the inventive minds of LOST executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis comes a bold new imagining of the world, where fairy tales and the modern day are about to collide."

I'm not really big on fairy tale stories however, I'm really into this show. I had doubts about it, thinking it wasn't going to be as good. It's a bit slow in the beginning and it gets better along the way. With the flashbacks on the previous fairy tale characters and the story telling, it really reminds me of LOST. inlove.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Sorry for the bump but I just started watching recently and this show is so good! inlove.gif
It really does remind me of LOST, so many references e.g. the town clock being stuck at 8:15.
I thought this would be some kiddy program but boy was I wrong.
I'm on Season 1 Episode 6 now.
I really love the characters and the storyline.
It also has lots of twists like LOST.

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Nice man! I also had the same feeling for this show after finishing LOST and I slowly fell in love with the show!
Season 1 is truly the best season so far. Not that there is anything wrong with season 2, it's just that season 1 had me more on the edge of my seat and it left me with a lot of curiosity! Good to hear you're enjoying it! cool.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just finished Season 1!
This is one of the best shows I have ever seen! wow.gif
One of the best season finales I have ever seen too! wow.gif
Going to start Season 2 in the night, I'm dying to continue! wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users