Photo

Gas

6 replies to this topic
Scar-Face
  • Scar-Face

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:16 PM

Will you run out of gas in the game? that would be cool it would make it a chalenge

Vincent Corleone
  • Vincent Corleone

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:20 PM

That would be really wierd in a game. Like a waste of time. Oh and why do you keep making new threads asking questions like will this and that be in Gta:vc.

Malkahia_Darigaaz
  • Malkahia_Darigaaz

Sniper

• Members

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:23 PM

well for one thing this is a general disscusion board and he can ask questions about it if he feels like it

Vincent Corleone
  • Vincent Corleone

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:26 PM

well for one thing this is a general disscusion board and he can ask questions about it if he feels like it

I understand that, but lol. Just forget it. I can see what this will become if I say something.

Scar-Face
  • Scar-Face

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:28 PM

accually thats the first time ive done that and why do you care i want to no if anyone knew i think they should make it so you cant fly forever and run out after a day or two its not like a car lasts that long so whats your problem isnt this section for talking about the game?????

Vincent Corleone
  • Vincent Corleone

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:33 PM

I don't have a problem. I just wanted to know why all the different threads on gta:vc.Now I am not gonna sit here and argue about this behind my computer because that makes no sense. You know what, here "im sorry". There no problems.So just forget I ever asked that stupid question.

msn
  • msn

Mechanic and driver for the LFM

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2002 - 11:43 PM

It would be very kool if you run outta gas.I saw a website that has a gas station screenshot and Tommy pumping gas.I dunno if's fake but it says the price and everything.I think pumping gas is kind of a lil' 2 much 2 ask.But it would be like GTA3 times 4 I vote it would be neccesary to pump gas.If so, I'm just gunna steal nother car with gas...not spent my money buying gas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users