|QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 00:49)|
| Esperanto? |
- It's driven in the mission "The Wife", where, well, Marty Chonks chops up his own wife and makes dog food out of her.
2: Somewhat unconventional
- The mission requires you dump it in the water. Not the best way to dispose of evidence considering you can't bail out at a high speed.
3: A color that stands out
- This refers to the dark blue/purple color seen in the Ghost Town Esperanto.
4: Not acquireable
- Obviously you can't get that one.
5: Plenty of false rumors
- But some people persist you can.
6: Including stuff about hostile pedestrians
- Some claim you can find it on the streets, but if you steal it, all peds would become hostile for some time.
7: The accessible version of me is like a bunny
- One of the best jumping capabilities when the Better Handling cheat is used.
8: As for the inaccessible version... well, it's more like an object
- Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that the purple Esperanto isn't really anything more than a map object.
9: To be exact, unsolid object
- A completely unsolid and featureless object.