This new version has some basic game rules and it's own Score Board which will make the game funnier.
- No off-topic posts. If you have something to say/ask/suggest, feel free to PM me. But please, don't post it here where you should only post clues and guesses.
- You can pass your turn. However, to keep this game fair, you MAY NOT guess in the next round.
- The 24-hour rule. If someone doesn't use his turn to give a clue within 24 hours, then everyone can post a clue.
- Picture clues are also allowed. Just make sure it's taken from in-game and the image size is 640x480 or less to avoid topic stretching.
- No editing. You CANNOT edit your clue after posting it.
- Give another clue after three incorrect guesses. And also state your previous clues so people won't go back and search your clues.
- Guess one time per clue. Don't guess two or more times on the similar clue.
- ENJOY. That's the last rule. This game is intended only for fun.
(November 1st, 2012 - November 18th, 2012)
Description: This mini game is about posting picture clues only.
Player posts a picture clue.
Every 7 wrong guesses has been posted, the clue giver takes +2 points.
If someone guesses correctly before 7 wrong guesses has been posted, he takes +2 points.
If someone guesses correctly after 7 wrong guesses has been posted, he takes +1 point.
Rules: Beside the standard rules, these rules will be applied to this mini-game:
• In-game pictures only. The pictures must be taken as a screenshot of a vehicle of GTA III. Don't post a real-life vehicle picture or anything related.
• Don't take pictures of anything common. This means no taking pictures of tyres/steering wheel/fuel tank door or anything that every vehicle has.