How should I start If I want to learn

3 replies to this topic
DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

What should I learn? What software should I use? I've got no experience in making mods, just installing them.

justesims
  • justesims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

i'm here for that, too, i'll be waiting for a reply , i want to make a furry player model for my videos

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 12:35)
What should I learn? What software should I use? I've got no experience in making mods, just installing them.

what type of mods do you want to make. there are all kind of mods in gta iv so you need to be more especific.

devlyin
  • devlyin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Tuesday, Oct 16 2012, 17:14)
QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 12:35)

what type of mods do you want to make. there are all kind of mods in gta iv so you need to be more especific.

im just starting myself i've got an idea to make a gta vc mod with a completely different look of all the characters in nintendo fashion ie. main character is link from zelda in a hoodie pimps are toad from mario your cars are like they came straight from mario kart and so forth my question is how to i go about getting what tools to edit each thing (ive got a long background in using blender software so i know how to work with models but i just cant seem to figure out what to do or use for gta)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users