Photo

Gta 5 pre order gifts...

94 replies to this topic
Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Pre-orders assures a day one sale. and All publishers want high sales in the first day, pre-orders also assure money in the bank.
Pre-orders is mostly used so that the store makes sure you BUY the game at their store.

Example:

I work in Gamestop.

"we" want our costumers to pre-order, so that when the game releases. We know we can sell the game for 600NOK / 100 dollars, and not have to loose sales to our competitiors which sell them for less.

Gamestop is an expensive store, normally 100NOK more than normal new price. Therfor pre-orders assure perchases and more money for the company.

Pre-order bonuses really help out, and "tricks" people into buying the product in our store.

loki18760
  • loki18760

Truth Seeker

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Stickers. Some of the HQ R* ones and maybe a large V sticker nothing much. A GTA Bobble head car that bounces back and forth. People shouldn't be rewarded with more game content for having the cash to put down on a game for pre order.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (TheLastOutlaw @ Friday, Oct 12 2012, 15:51)
Many game companies give gifts for preordering their games.Lately,ubisoft is giving an assassins' suit for preordering assassins creed 3.What u would like to get for preordering gta 5?Personally,i would like to get some locations for easter eggs(just a few not for all of them).Tell us ur opinion alien.gif sigh.gif Feel free... ph34r.gif

since i never pre order any game i dont know what its like, but as pre order gifts i guess i would like it if rockstar ether included a free code for a free download of a previous version of gta, or a sound track cd blush.gif

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Pre-order DLC?! Are you f*cking kidding me?

First, T2 would have to muster the audacity to approach R* with the idea of pre-order DLC.

What do you think R* would say to that? GTA does not require, nor will it be tarnished by some groping, sh*tty pre-order DLC.

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

a behind the scenes "making of" disc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users