Quantcast

» «
Photo

Added cars (not replace) stuck in ground?

6 replies to this topic
Dilvan
  • Dilvan

Blur Sotong

• Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Well i have been trying to add cars to gta sa (not replace)...but i have a problem, my added cars are stuck in the ground. And when i try to enter them the game crashes, when i hit them with another car they dissapear. HERE is the tutorial on adding cars. And in the tutorial on the second page 2 people have the exact same problem as me, but i tried following what they said but i failed. PEOPLE WITH SAME PROBLEM. its on page 2. Any solutions? Really need help...been at it for hours! suicidal.gif

user posted image

Dilvan
  • Dilvan

Blur Sotong

• Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

The car loads up fine in gta garage (GIMM), photo below. Also in the post of the people who had the same problem, they said it had something to do with the car handling. So below i added Photos of my car in handling.cfg, and handling adder. I also use handing line convert to convert the handling from the handling.cfg to handling adder format.

BTW i have tried to copy a sa car (bulllet) handling and placing it in the handling.cfg, and converting it and adding it to handdlingadder.cfg, but i got the same results. The car was still stuck in the ground.

Photos: GIMM, Handling.cfg, handlinglineconverter, handlingadder.cfg

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Dennissuperm
  • Dennissuperm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:58 AM Edited by Dennissuperm, 12 October 2012 - 07:03 AM.

u have to add the output from GTA:SA handling converter into the HandlingAdder and change Count=1 to Count=2 then at [carids] add there under the 612 18631

also can u post ur cardata.ide?

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

AFAIk you can't create new handling.cfg data, you have to use an original line.

Dennissuperm
  • Dennissuperm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

u can add new handeling lines i've done it also, but its on my other computer ill post screens when i'm home

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

You cannot. All the names are hardcoded and the handling data pool size is fixed, so no new handling lines working buglessly without messing with the EXE.

Dilvan
  • Dilvan

Blur Sotong

• Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

It seems people who added their cars following the tutorial did manage to add handdlings.
Here are the information you requested. It is still stuck in the ground, after the changes.

When i change the handling line in the vehicals.ide to a default vehicle handling (BULLET) the car loads perfectly.
Meaning my error is some where within the new handling line or handling adder.

I believe my error is in handling.cfg, because the downloaded car handling line provided (photo below),did not follow the
columns of the handling.cfg, so i spaced it out myself. I think the error is somewhere int he ending of handling.cfg, the 170000F 1 0 1 part

Photos: vehicle.ide, handlingadder, default downloaded car handling.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users