Photo

Endless Summer

38 replies to this topic
flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by Flame1251, 10 August 2013 - 09:54 PM.

QUOTE (lcmiracle @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 19:51)
Question: have the mods all been deleted? I tried downloading all of them, but every time I just 'file not found' or something like that.
p.s.: has the 3rd update been released yet? I can't find it anywhere; yet you referred to the complete version as released. So where is it? Has it anything to do with the fact you are re-releasing the mods?

Do you said about the links that listed after "Old links to the not updated versions" on first page? Yes, some old links were dead, I am replaced them.

Originally Endless Summer, all updates and Full Edition (mod + updates) were released in 2011 (on libertycity.ru, here Russian thread about mod), in 2012 I am opened this thread and added links to download. You can download original build of update 3 of Full Edition now, but better wait for new build.

Mod and updates you can download via direct links from Mod DB.

lcmiracle
  • lcmiracle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Flame1251 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 21:46)
QUOTE (lcmiracle @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 19:51)
Question: have the mods all been deleted? I tried downloading all of them, but every time I just 'file not found' or something like that.
p.s.: has the 3rd update been released yet? I can't find it anywhere; yet you referred to the complete version as released. So where is it? Has it anything to do with the fact you are re-releasing the mods?

Do you said about the links that listed after "Old links to the not updated versions" on first page? Yes, some old links were dead, I am replaced them.

Originally Endless Summer, all updates and Full Edition (mod + updates) were released in 2011 (on libertycity.ru, here Russian thread about mod), in 2012 I am opened this thread and added links to download. You can download original build of update 3 of Full Edition now, but better wait for new build.

Mod and updates you can download via direct links from Mod DB.

Ok, that cleared things up. Thanks

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Third update for Endless Summer is released

60596.png

Saga with updated versions of Endless Summer, which was started in June, comes to an end. Let me remind, that original Endless Summer and all three updates for it (each update includes not only fixes, but a lot of new original content for summer mod) were released in 2011.

But after two years, in 2013, I decided to make updated editions of mod and its updates. For the most part because I wanted to release them on Mod DB with new and quality English localization. But, as is often the case, when you come back to your old work, you can not resist the temptation to improve it.

So, now I can say that Endless Summer mod was really updated. It is the same mod as in 2011, with same atmosphere and style, but now it is better. Translation is better, graphics is better, stability more than ever excellent. I hope that all who decide to play in this mod will be delighted.

Treasures of Sea Wolf

Time to back to main hero of this news, third update for Endless Summer mod. As previous two updates, it adds many different things to the game, and as previous updates this update must be installed only after the base mod (and updates 1-2).

Update named «Treasures of Sea Wolf». And the main feature in this update is an quest with same name. In original (base) mod you first could get some information about the sinking pirate ship. Now it is time to solve its secret!

«Treasures of Sea Wolf» quest will offer you to make a real adventure that is connected with investigation and mystic. To start adventure: go to the Hunter's House and carefully read the newspaper...

update3upd_19.jpg

Also in Update 3 for Endless Summer

New girls: four girls models in summer clothes.

update3_9.jpeg  update3_3.jpeg

update3_5.jpeg  update3_7.jpeg

update3_8.jpeg  update3_10.jpeg

New real estate: in Bayside, small town on the ocean coast, now you can buy a nice house.

update3upd_14.jpg update3upd_15.jpg

And more other.

Special for updated version of update

New quality English localization: now you can pass the pirate quest, enjoying this.

Completely reworked textures of Hunter's House.

update3upd_2.jpg update3upd_5.jpg

update3upd_7.jpg update3upd_10.jpg

Added pack of low quality textures: instead of some «heavy» HD-textures from mod, will be used low quality analogs for best performance on not too powerful computers.

Added MIP-maps on grass textures and textures from update (for best performance and more quality displaying); made better compatibility with Windows Vista, 7 and 8; added several textures from HRT 1.4, for example, better textures for Ferris wheel and some other changes and many more changes.

update3upd_17.jpg update3upd_18.jpg

update3upd_16.jpg update3upd_13.jpg

update3_21.jpeg update3_20.jpeg

What is next?

Well. And base mod, and all three updated were re-released. And it means that soon will released updated version of Endless Summer: Full Edition.

It will contains base mod with already integrated updates and all this with fully automatic installation.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Endless Summer: Full Edition — tomorrow!

Today news will be short, but, I think, will be pleasant for those, who wait for Endless Summer: Full Edition. Mod will be released tomorrow!

fulledition-screen_3.jpg fulledition-screen_4.jpg

What is Full Edition? It is a base Endless Summer mod and all three updates for it («Summer Continues», «The Real Hunting», «Treasures of Sea Wolf»). Full completion, easily installation, a lot of fun.

Once again remind that originally Endless Summer was released in 2011, but in 2013, was planned re-releasing with new translation and many other improvements: already were released updated versions of base mod and updates for it, and now it is time to release updated Full Edition version!

update3upd_1.jpg fulledition-screen_6.jpg

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Flame1251, 25 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Endless Summer: Full Edition is released!

A am glad to report that Endless Summer: Full Edition was released on Mod DB!

61068.png

Full Edition contains base Endless Summer mod and three updates for it («Summer Continues», «The Real Hunting», «Treasures of Sea Wolf»).
Modification is installing easily and simply, already in full completion. Just run installer and after few minutes you will immerse into the wonderful atmosphere of this unique mod!

Endless Summer — modification for GTA San Andreas dedicated to the summertime.

Originally mod, three updates for it and Full Edition were released in 2011. In 2013 it was decided to update mod, by making the new editions (were added many improvements — without changing of the essence — and was made new English localization). Now you can enjoy and updated Full Edition.

Endless Summer is beautiful, stable and high-performance as never before.

fulledition-screen_7.jpg fulledition-screen_2.jpg

fulledition-screen_4.jpg fulledition-screen_1.jpg

update3upd_2.jpg update3upd_19.jpg

update3upd_17.jpg updated_update2_screenshot_5.jpg

updated_update2_screenshot_4.jpg update3_7.jpeg

update3_8.jpeg update1_-_screenshot_17.jpeg

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Endless Summer: SA-MP Edition is released!

Today was released the last version of Endless Summer mod; was finished a big work that was started few month ago, in July, when I decided to make new editions of Endless Summer. Therefore, were released an updated base mod and updated three updates for it (what added a lot of new content), was released Full Edition version (mod and updates together), and now is the turn of special version for fans of San Andreas Multiplayer Endless Summer: SA-MP Edition.

61225.png

What is Endless Summer: SA-MP Edition? This is an optimized version of the «elder» mod, adapted for ideal compatibility with SA-MP.

Whichever style of gameplay you will choose, and what the server is you playing, the mod brings a lot of colors and new features to the game.

Graphics was stylized to the summertime; sounds of nature — unique script, one of main scripts of The Seasons mods — creates excellent atmosphere; a lot of new textures for location (countryside, beach etc); new trees (modified Project Oblivion 2010HQ); a lot of new clothes for CJ; new weapons (hunter’s knife, hunter’s rifle and... wooden stick), and the opportunity to play beautiful girls in bikinis!

sampedition-screenshot_2.jpg

sampedition-screenshot_1.jpg

Mod, as the main version, flexibly configurable: with special menu you can select post-processing quality, quality of visual effects; also you can install LQ textures pack and restore original trees, if you want this.

And yes, this is an updated version of mod. What does it mean? As was said before Endless Summer, three updates for it and Full Edition were re-released with improvements and new translation in 2013 (originally they were released in 2011). Similarly and SA-MP Edition: to be precise, today mod is re-released as updated version, because originally mod was released in 2012.

What is new? Mod became better (with improved textures), faster (with using of MIP-mapping) and more stable. Also mod is fully compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8; was added LQ textures pack.

sampedition-screenshot_3.jpg sampedition-screenshot_4.jpg

Do not forget, that more different features (that just impossible made for compatibility with SA-MP) waiting for you in the main version of the mod, that adapted only for single-player game (and storyline) and makes it memorable.

You can download base Endless Summer mod and three updates for it, or Full Edition version, and get: high quality graphics, a lot of new and detailed models on the location, a lot of fantastic opportunities (set the tent, hunting the wild animals in the forest with your friends hunters, using the Ferris Wheel, dancing on the night party on the beach and many, many other) and mysterious pirate quest...

fulledition-screen_1.jpg update3upd_19.jpg

fulledition-screen_7.jpg updated_update2_screenshot_4.jpg

(From Mod DB).

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Was released the new video:
Endless Summer. Update 3 trailers comparison

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by flame1251, 05 December 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Endless Summer. The Ship is released!

Today was released screensaver «The Ship», which is connected with one of the best modifications for GTA San Andreas, Endless Summer.

62050.png

You also can download screensaver from mirror: Yandex.Disk.
On Mod DB was released English version. Also available Russian version: Yandex.Disk

Users that carefully playing in Endless Summer are know about important role of the ship on the bottom of the bay near the Palomino Creek.

Exactly this ship is a main hero of the screensaver. After installation, on the screen, in moments, when you do not use computer, will be displaying charming and mystery picture: old sunken pirate ship rests on the bottom of bay; around the ship are circulating flocks of fishes, swimming the turtles, above the water sometimes are flying birds and day is changing to the night...

«The Ship» can play for endless time and have settings (for example, you can use your music instead of default sounds), on screensaver you can lock your computer from undesirable using. Archive with screensaver contains a versions in different quality for different computers: from low quality to the maximum quality and high definition picture.

This screensaver is a little gift for people who like Endless Summer mod.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:07 AM

Was released the new video:
Endless Summer. Full Edition trailers comparison

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users