MINECRAFT MAP CONVERSION TO GTA IV

10 replies to this topic
pen15itive
  • pen15itive

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

HELLO WASSUP GUYS

I'm gonna make a map on Minecraft with buildings and much more and then I am finding a guy that can convert a Minecraft map into GTA IV....

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

useless. use minecraft for minecraft map and use gta iv for gta iv map.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Is that even possible, to port a minecraft map right into IV? It might be possible, however, to recreate the minecraft map in 3dsmax and port it to IV smile.gif

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Oct 12 2012, 14:11)
Is that even possible, to port a minecraft map right into IV? It might be possible, however, to recreate the minecraft map in 3dsmax and port it to IV smile.gif

yeah.

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

....And?

You think anyone would be impressed by you doing that?

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 07:56)
....And?

You think anyone would be impressed by you doing that?

I personally don't see the harm in converting a Minecraft map into GTA IV.
Quechus did it a while ago and no one gave him slack for it, why should this guy be any different?

Some people (including myself) enjoy seeing the different types of ideas people can come up with, not everyone is interested to see normal looking cities, buildings etc Blaster. dozingoff.gif

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:07 PM Edited by aacclapd, 13 October 2012 - 01:15 PM.

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 05:06)
I personally don't see the harm in converting a Minecraft map into GTA IV.
Quechus did it a while ago and no one gave him slack for it, why should this guy be any different?

Some people (including myself) enjoy seeing the different types of ideas people can come up with, not everyone is interested to see normal looking cities, buildings etc Blaster. dozingoff.gif

yes, but if you want normal cities, buy gta and if you want strange sities built with boxes then buy minecraft.

and @blaster_nl: "yeah" is equal to yes, so i wanted to say that i'm agree with @universetwisters

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 23:07)
yes, but if you want normal cities, buy gta and if you want strange sities built with boxes then buy minecraft.

That's not the point though, that's just like saying if you want to drive cars then go get a car simulator or drive a real one.
GTA IV has a fast variety of modifications from cars, weapons, peds, maps and more. There is absolutely no harm in doing this, the way I see it is that sometimes you can't always act serious in terms of modifications. It's nice to have something fun and a bit out of the ordinary for a game like this.

If it supports it, why not try it?

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 15:49)
QUOTE (aacclapd @ Saturday, Oct 13 2012, 23:07)

That's not the point though, that's just like saying if you want to drive cars then go get a car simulator or drive a real one.
GTA IV has a fast variety of modifications from cars, weapons, peds, maps and more. There is absolutely no harm in doing this, the way I see it is that sometimes you can't always act serious in terms of modifications. It's nice to have something fun and a bit out of the ordinary for a game like this.

If it supports it, why not try it?

ok man, but the problem is that you cant convert a minecraft map to gta
the only way you can do it is like universetwisters @ said, recreting the map in 3dsmax and importing it to gta iv.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Sunday, Oct 14 2012, 07:48)
ok man, but the problem is that you cant convert a minecraft map to gta
the only way you can do it is like universetwisters @ said, recreting the map in 3dsmax and importing it to gta iv.

Which is still fine either way, conversion or scratch made it would still be a fun modification to have.
StunterDan already made a Minecraft lighthouse for IV.

Link:
http://www.gta4-mods...use-beta-f17452

Jenkis
  • Jenkis

Bad Guy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

what the hell. GTA is GTA MC is MC I never understood people doing silly mods. Like This one... no judgement... I havent done any mods at all cause always gettin stuck somewhere... but people if you decide to mod something mod it properly or just dont..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users