[ASI] The Birds Update

35 replies to this topic
flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Topic created in October 2012 and only now I saw this mod. Interesting work! I always upset by look of original birds, but birds from this mod looks great. LINK/2012, can you to do version without killing birds, just these beautiful birds that flying in the sky (and player can not kill them)?

Well, just don't shoot at the birds? :p

Yes, just without shooting. Will be cool, if birds just will flying in the sky. I am against violence against animals. (Hunting, of course - another matter, but and this, perhaps, not fancy for me).

• Concavax likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci Racing
  • Brazil

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Topic created in October 2012 and only now I saw this mod. Interesting work! I always upset by look of original birds, but birds from this mod looks great. LINK/2012, can you to do version without killing birds, just these beautiful birds that flying in the sky (and player can not kill them)?

Well, just don't shoot at the birds? :p

Yes, just without shooting. Will be cool, if birds just will flying in the sky. I am against violence against animals. (Hunting, of course - another matter, but and this, perhaps, not fancy for me).

But that's what I'm saying.

You kill the birds if you want, just like you kill peds if you want, explode cars if you want.

Or did you think this was a rampage for birds? oh my gosh, I'm a maniac  :panic:

_DK
  • _DK

gta3 cleo

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:43 PM Edited by _DK, 29 December 2013 - 11:43 PM.

I'll explane, - he thought you asking him.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by flame1251, 29 December 2013 - 11:55 PM.

But that's what I'm saying.
You kill the birds if you want, just like you kill peds if you want, explode cars if you want.
Or did you think this was a rampage for birds? oh my gosh, I'm a maniac  :panic:

I understand, but I like also little another politic to violence: sometimes we can teach player to something. For example, in Endless Summer we cannot kill chicken (because, if we allow the player to crush chicken, it looks like the promotion to this action), but we can kill the wolf, because wolf attacks the player (and it's a real, legitimate hunting). In Half-Life 2 we cannot kill our allies. I hope my idea is clear. :) Honestly, I'm fed up even violence against pedestrians in the game. I started to think it's absurd and unrealistic. But it was not always.

gipson23
  • gipson23

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have a question, is possible to completely remove birds in San Andreas (Multiplayer)?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have a question, is possible to completely remove birds in San Andreas (Multiplayer)?

Make their texture transparent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users