[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,029 replies to this topic
Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

f*ck em. They have Down Syndrome anyway.

Also, done. I am now Brian Keegan IG. Skin 240. Ill have to /rent off you when you are on next and we can do some RP tomorrow.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:44 AM Edited by Glenn., 01 November 2012 - 01:46 AM.

I don't....live no where, truth is, we all park up at the Warehouse and FC there too tounge.gif I'll find you IG though if you want to RP. I updated the topic, more GFX is coming onto it as well. I feel like I'm in competition with this Inbred Aryan ces pit. All they do is stand around on a street...... like the Latino s, and Blacks, wait Asians and Italians too. I swear the Russians were the only real non Street faction.

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 21:41)
QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Thursday, Nov 1 2012, 01:40)
QUOTE (Belgium bagel @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 21:19)
You got to give it to them; They're leaders do sound

They are leaders do sound?

English is coming along there buddy. tounge.gif I joke tounge2.gif

But what do you mean by the post? notify.gif

He used they're (they are) instead of their. I was just messing around though and decided to post a lame joke wink.gif .

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

Ah I'm the king of lame jokes, you can't beat me in that department. tounge.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

Yeah. You should send Extreme a PM about the mapping. And maybe we can see about getting a apartment or house moved there or something.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Right I dropped him a PM about why it should be added in a polite manner and shared the link too. If it does come in, we'll be RPing bring in the stuff and constructing it to an extent, since our cover for being there is a construction and repair company.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Yeah. You should help with some slang. Aye', Da, Ma' right? Some examples. I suggested:

http://www.forum.ibp...hp?f=37&t=21043

/accent so even then people can understand the deep Irish accent imma RP (By the way, I love a deep Irish accent, if you add that onto a female I'll be hard for days). I think when we go to start RP or whatever, I'll call you a payphone and it'll be like Keegan came from the old country? We were young friends?

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:08 AM Edited by Glenn., 01 November 2012 - 02:10 AM.

Yep perfect. As the two guys I was RPing with today, were fresh Three Star Trooper, right out of numerous training courses in South Armagh. I would of supervised there drill sergent so to speak tounge.gif But as I'm confident in your RP we can be friends from the Early Ninties when things were blowling hot and cold up north (Proxy Bombing, Start of Drug dealing, Kneecapping, so on...).

ITS HERE

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Yeah. I'll need you on Glenn soon, I just gotta give you your cut and stuff for screens.

In other news, if anyones watching;

5 day live stream of Halo 4's multiplayer.

Anyway, all current members of TD should click the link to the external forums on the main page and sign up, so you can be assigned your tags and such.

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

user posted image
  • Police Officer I's may now join 1 Division at any time from reaching this rank.
  • Police Officer II's may join Multiple Departments at any time from reaching this rank.
  • Police Officer III's may join Multiple Divisions at any time from reaching this rank.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Will would you mind PMing me how you made your Privet Forums, as I'm a complete noob in that type of stuff?

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

f*ck you Hurricane Sandy... you delayed the GTA V 2nd Trailer... I'm going to shoot someone.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

So, after 5 hours last night in creative mode, I finished my Minecraft Game Mode.

Find the Gold in the Leaves Stack

It appears I may have misplaced my chests, one chest in particular containing some important Gold items and I need people to find it.

- Players are given a diamond hoe, with the task to search the leaves field and find my chest. There are other chests and items around to trick the player, some containing useful items, some not, some even empty. The player that wins is the first one to find and return the gold items. Heres the kicker though, they don't know what's hidden for them below, and as soon as someone finds the items, not only does he have to return it, everyone else is allowed to kill him and take the items for their own.

- There are traps and decoys in place to make it a bit more challenging.

- There are no lights, they only light may come from windows.

- Not only do players have a loss of visibility from a lack of lights, all players have to wear a pumpkin hat for pumpkin vision. If you die, you lose.

- Did I mention it was made of leaves?

- If no-one finds it after 5-10 minutes, I'll use my flint and steel on the leaves to encourage the players.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

user posted image
  • We'll be attempting a patrol sometime tomorrow. Be online! [Sunday, November 4th, 2012]

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

About time I got behind the wheel again.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hey Chief

I cannot come for the patrol. Because I have Family stuff Going on. My cousins have come from abroad. Sorry also If I want to apply for a division where shall I post it.

Thanks and have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------
Police Officer 1 in The Department
Founding Partner of Pearson Hardman Law Firm.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

To apply for a division, ask the Leader of that Division. They can further explain the methods for joining.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Went to Gander Mountain and browsed the pistols, picked up some handwarmers for the rest of my range training. And you'd never believe what i stumbled across when i was in the clothing isle...May i present my newest addition to my ever changing wardrobe, Camo Fleece Track! Original Price 45$ I got it for 20$ on Clearance. I know i'm just that awesome.

user posted image

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

Ok, who took Bagel and replaced him with Leader.

Toni Rizzino
  • Toni Rizzino

Easier said than done, yeah that's a title.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

CODE

QuestionsAnswers
Preffered NicknameDanny
Age (Optional)19
GamertagDaNaYsTeR
TimezoneEST
Do you have a mic?Yes
Are

you active on GTAForums?
Yes
Have you been in a gang before?Yes
If so, please state.DeCavalcante

Do you own EFLC?No
Do you have TLAD Download Version?Yes
Do you have TBoGT Download

Version?
Yes
How often do you play?About everyday, depends
Are you willing to participate?Yes
Anything you'd like to say?No

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:37 AM Edited by The Department, 06 November 2012 - 07:37 AM.

user posted image
Dear Toni Rizzino,

The Council of The Department has reviewed your application. We have decided to set you as PENDING for the following reasons:
  • Requesting in-game Interview
Please be patient. You will be added on Xbox Live by our Chief of Police, and we will attempt to set the most appropriate date for an interview. The Interview will take place, in-game, in office. Please be prepared with the following:
  • In the state of Liberty City [[Have a copy of GTA IV]]
  • Formally dressed (Suits, and/or nice jacket). [[Void if we play in Cops n Crooks, if in TBoGT wear something nice]]
  • Have your cellphone on and ready. [[Microphone for discussions.]]
  • On time to the office. [[When we invite you, and you drive to our office building, don't goof off and run over people and crash things.]]
  • Be respectful and courteous to office employee's. [[Do not kill or fight NPC's or clan members]]
  • Sign in at the front desk. [[A member will be waiting for you at the front desk, alert them of your reason for being here]]

We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and being patient. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Council.

Regards,

The Department Administration.

Additionally, I would like to ask you a question. 2 days ago, you submitted an application to the 15th MEU, can you explain to us why you've applied here after submitting an application there?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

user posted image
  • Training & Recruitment Department has been re-opened, and is now looking for FTO's.
  • New process for FTO's & Council to record applications.
  • Boatload of new changes made the the Handbook section on the external forums.
  • The Housing Initiative has been reset, Officers will need to re-pick their houses. (Sorry!)
Training/Recruitment
Active
Recruiting
Leader: TSA TROLL
Members: [TBA]
The Training/Recruitment Team is responsible for training and recruiting cadets.

WarTornSoldierr
  • WarTornSoldierr

15th MEU Col.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

I could answer it for you. He wanted to help me out with some GFX, and I guess he thought it was interesting. But then last night he let me know that he was no longer interested in Joining 15th MEU. So basically it was for GFX purposes.

That's just my side of the story. He might have left for other reason's, but he's no longer a member.

Toni Rizzino
  • Toni Rizzino

Easier said than done, yeah that's a title.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

I was no longer interested in joining.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Will, I've a favor to ask, we need allot of cash for the Faction business. Antwain would like to donate for the cause. You think Brian could handle that? tounge2.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Im sure Brian could help. But Brian's a bit busy playing Halo 4 currently wink.gif

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Oh I see. tounge.gif

Do come soon though, as I plan to get in a bit more RP then Tab.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Its become apparent that people are sh*t at the game, dreadful. But either way. THIS GAME IS f*ckING GREAT.

Multiplayer Game of the Year hands down. 2013 too, f*ck it, sneak it in.

Anyway, Glenn, were we gonna have "uniforms" for when we do our "operations"?

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Yes, we also got a connection with MMC. tounge.gif

user posted image

or 1990`s swag;
user posted image

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

What skin is uniform? I was thinking 73 or something, the hippie survivalist with camo pants.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Yeah anything with the army kind of style, or green being the main color.

I now can't connect to the game. I have such sh*t luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users