[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:42 AM
Also, done. I am now Brian Keegan IG. Skin 240. Ill have to /rent off you when you are on next and we can do some RP tomorrow.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:44 AM Edited by Glenn., 01 November 2012 - 01:46 AM.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:49 AM
|QUOTE (Glenn. @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 21:41)|
English is coming along there buddy. I joke
But what do you mean by the post?
He used they're (they are) instead of their. I was just messing around though and decided to post a lame joke .
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:49 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:50 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:02 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:04 AM
/accent so even then people can understand the deep Irish accent imma RP (By the way, I love a deep Irish accent, if you add that onto a female I'll be hard for days). I think when we go to start RP or whatever, I'll call you a payphone and it'll be like Keegan came from the old country? We were young friends?
Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:08 AM Edited by Glenn., 01 November 2012 - 02:10 AM.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:06 AM
In other news, if anyones watching;
5 day live stream of Halo 4's multiplayer.
Anyway, all current members of TD should click the link to the external forums on the main page and sign up, so you can be assigned your tags and such.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:19 PM
- Police Officer I's may now join 1 Division at any time from reaching this rank.
- Police Officer II's may join Multiple Departments at any time from reaching this rank.
- Police Officer III's may join Multiple Divisions at any time from reaching this rank.
Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:10 AM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:52 PM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:19 PM
Find the Gold in the Leaves Stack
It appears I may have misplaced my chests, one chest in particular containing some important Gold items and I need people to find it.
- Players are given a diamond hoe, with the task to search the leaves field and find my chest. There are other chests and items around to trick the player, some containing useful items, some not, some even empty. The player that wins is the first one to find and return the gold items. Heres the kicker though, they don't know what's hidden for them below, and as soon as someone finds the items, not only does he have to return it, everyone else is allowed to kill him and take the items for their own.
- There are traps and decoys in place to make it a bit more challenging.
- There are no lights, they only light may come from windows.
- Not only do players have a loss of visibility from a lack of lights, all players have to wear a pumpkin hat for pumpkin vision. If you die, you lose.
- Did I mention it was made of leaves?
- If no-one finds it after 5-10 minutes, I'll use my flint and steel on the leaves to encourage the players.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:53 AM
- We'll be attempting a patrol sometime tomorrow. Be online! [Sunday, November 4th, 2012]
Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:15 PM
I cannot come for the patrol. Because I have Family stuff Going on. My cousins have come from abroad. Sorry also If I want to apply for a division where shall I post it.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Police Officer 1 in The Department
Founding Partner of Pearson Hardman Law Firm.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:31 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:13 AM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:00 AM
|Do you have a mic?||Yes|
you active on GTAForums?
|Have you been in a gang before?||Yes|
|If so, please state.||DeCavalcante|
|Do you own EFLC?||No|
|Do you have TLAD Download Version?||Yes|
|Do you have TBoGT Download |
|How often do you play?||About everyday, depends|
|Are you willing to participate?||Yes|
|Anything you'd like to say?||No|
Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:37 AM Edited by The Department, 06 November 2012 - 07:37 AM.
The Council of The Department has reviewed your application. We have decided to set you as PENDING for the following reasons:
- Requesting in-game Interview
- In the state of Liberty City [[Have a copy of GTA IV]]
- Formally dressed (Suits, and/or nice jacket). [[Void if we play in Cops n Crooks, if in TBoGT wear something nice]]
- Have your cellphone on and ready. [[Microphone for discussions.]]
- On time to the office. [[When we invite you, and you drive to our office building, don't goof off and run over people and crash things.]]
- Be respectful and courteous to office employee's. [[Do not kill or fight NPC's or clan members]]
- Sign in at the front desk. [[A member will be waiting for you at the front desk, alert them of your reason for being here]]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and being patient. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Council.
The Department Administration.
Additionally, I would like to ask you a question. 2 days ago, you submitted an application to the 15th MEU, can you explain to us why you've applied here after submitting an application there?
- Training & Recruitment Department has been re-opened, and is now looking for FTO's.
- New process for FTO's & Council to record applications.
- Boatload of new changes made the the Handbook section on the external forums.
- The Housing Initiative has been reset, Officers will need to re-pick their houses. (Sorry!)
|The Training/Recruitment Team is responsible for training and recruiting cadets.|
Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:15 PM
That's just my side of the story. He might have left for other reason's, but he's no longer a member.
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:05 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:22 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:23 AM
Do come soon though, as I plan to get in a bit more RP then Tab.
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:41 AM
Multiplayer Game of the Year hands down. 2013 too, f*ck it, sneak it in.
Anyway, Glenn, were we gonna have "uniforms" for when we do our "operations"?
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:47 AM
or 1990`s swag;
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:51 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:55 AM
I now can't connect to the game. I have such sh*t luck.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users