Photo

[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,031 replies to this topic
turgeon143
  • turgeon143

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Holy crap this has been dead. Anyways, I should be able to help out more with the clan soon, I only have four more days of school. OH and did anyone check out the new Battlefield that's coming out? It's called Battlefield Hardline and it looks like it is going to be intense.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

I've been playing the beta to hardline on PC. It's p. fun despite the fags that try to hop on that bandwagon of hate and clueless comparisons. R6: Siege will be better.

The clan (un)officially disbanded from active GTA operations a day ago, but we've been dead for a long while. GTA just isn't as fun as it used to be back in LCPF/TSA days. Part of it being we're so split up internally and we're all so preoccupied with other things.

There may be a return for Rainbow (to bring back my Vegas 2 clan), but besides that we keep in touch on skype and fb and have been just playing more casually. Killjoy and I still pop on to play in free roams together and prepare/play new content, and we play a bit of TLoU aswell. Main thing right now is waiting for Siege and Hardline, cause the rest of E3 was sh*t. Absolutely sh*t.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

Oh ok, few questions. First, what is Seige? It sound farmiular. Secondly, are you on any SAMP servers right now? I'm going to probably want to play during the summer.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Rainbow Six: Siege. New Rainbow they announced at E3. I used to run a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 clan back in the day. Check this vid out and prepare for new pants:

For SA:MP, I'm still on LS-RP as Ink, currently a lone wolf biker working to earn cash to start business, likely through illegal means.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

OMFG That's Amazing! Is this going to be for Ps3 or are  is it only for next-gen consoles? And I might join you on LS-RP, I haven't decided yet.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

IIRC, Next Gen + PC only. No release date but I will definitely be buying a PS4 for it. Might have to hit up Slim and get the old crew back together for it.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

Sounds like fun! I might look in to it. Anyways we should game this summer. I'm kinda leaning more towards SA-MP right now. Cause that's the only game that my piece of sh*t computer will run. I might join, I wonder if my character is still active. I should hop on soon and decide what the f*ck I want to do. Whether I want to go the cop route, which would f*cking take forever. But probably would be worth it, or I could go chill with you for a bit. I don't know. How often do you play?

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by Will Troll, 18 June 2014 - 12:50 AM.

I play a good bit.

Really, the whole getting into the PD thing isn't a challenge. You know enough about law enforcement in general to handle most things and their academy will teach you plenty and you're not a general f*ckwit that plays the game that plays to win so you got that going for you.

The worry is more will your PC be able to manage SA:MP and not crash every 40 seconds requiring restart lol.

You'll have the crutch of me being able to let you rent off me and what not, but keep in mind my char is a criminal. Your character probably won't know that though.

Edit: Anyway, hmu on Skype. We ain't really use this site much anymore anyway. We keep mostly in touch via facebook and Skype.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi.

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hey how have you guys been? Its been forever. GTA hasnt been fun since 4 with TSa and The Valley Gang. Back when we trolled the Ivanovs. Cant forget about those Mafia Days, Martelli days where always fun XD.

Thought i'd pop in and say hello to you guys. Seems alot of the old clans have died off. Its a shame really. 

Valley Gang Forever, Forever Valley Gang

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

10/10 would get necro'd again.

Yeah, it seems so. Tbh V is pretty sh*t competitive wise, it's nothing like it was back on IV.

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

Yeah, it seems so. Tbh V is pretty sh*t competitive wise, it's nothing like it was back on IV.

Yeah, i play when im not nerding out in competitive gaming for NHL & FIFA. V is fun but its not like IV. IV was alot more fun trolling with gangs, or maybe i was just more nerdy back then. Who knows. Hows Bagel, and Jester and all the goons?

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

I also see all the irish gangs died. Shame. I'll see you all around.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, i play when im not nerding out in competitive gaming for NHL & FIFA. V is fun but its not like IV. IV was alot more fun trolling with gangs, or maybe i was just more nerdy back then. Who knows. Hows Bagel, and Jester and all the goons?

Was just a better time in general. I think part of it though was we were all lazy f*cks who didn't have things to occupy our time. Haven't heard from Jester in months, or Marksman. Bagel and I still keep in touch and will occassionally play some PS3 together, usually GTA or Payday. Leader just re-added me on Steam but that's about it and I don't really talk to Evil and other TSA.

Glenn occassionally will still play some games, although it's usually SA:MP w/ me or his friends. Deadsliez is still playing SA:MP at the server we play on, and haven't heard from Windy in awhile (not that I want to).

There hasn't been much beef to have, not like the old days, there was a small thing with THR-MC but they're just so bad at the game and so sh*t at arguments that there was no reason to continue when collectively they're still retarded. Most of the Mafias I find anyway are on Social Club and not here, same with the MC's, GTAF has military clans, racers, and the gangs who spend more time chatting and having a circle jerk.

• Glenn. likes this

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

That was an excellent summary of this website. In a nut shell... :D

Ye' but f*ck the Irish gangs. 

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

I also enjoy gangster activities in my spare time. 

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

What are you guys up to on SAMP nowadays, I've pretty much stopped playing but might get back into it eventually.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Will Troll, 24 August 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Don't think I don't stalk you Officer Dicatamo. I'm always watching. Even if you don't know my current IGN.

@Windy - Most of us, at least the ones that still play SAMP that we talk to are playing LS-RP, as there's no better server. Josh and I are part of an MC. Frost is a cop. Do not talk to Bianco but I hear he plays. A few members of ACE are around, pretty sure as black gangsters. Met quite a few peoples of the GTAF Offical Gangs (pre Yardies/AoD/D12) that play, but do not know their IG names.

Don't really know about anyone else. We don't really specifically RP with anyone outside of the MC. Only Frost, and that's rare as it is. If the stars align he might respond to a call or pull us over.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:27 PM

I gotta check what my LSRP account is, I don't even remember it tbh.

I used to be apart of Khan's, but that was a while ago.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

Yeah. Sadly Khans died out awhile back. My current Prez used to be one. He actually has been part of a lot of MC's. Now me and him are leading a new one.

turgeon143
  • turgeon143

• Members

Posted A day ago

So Headshot, how about that heist tralier? We should definatly bring back the clan for this. Along with heists, maybe we can do a few patrols or deathmatches for old times sake. But omg the trailer looks f*cking sick!!!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

So Headshot, how about that heist tralier? We should definatly bring back the clan for this. Along with heists, maybe we can do a few patrols or deathmatches for old times sake. But omg the trailer looks f*cking sick!!!

Yeah, seen it. Been talking about it with Killjoy. He's on board, plus you so there's 3. We need a 4th. I opened recruitment to find people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users