Photo

[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,029 replies to this topic
jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

nice, I haven't been playin much lately but I don't really go on often if I don't have anyone else on to play with kinda borin' when you're all by your lonesome!
Here's a couple pictures of my cars..gotta store 'em in hiding at Mors now but hey I'm one of the lucky few that got to keep 'em
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
hopin the unmarked cruiser will come in good use in some roleplay scenarios!

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

I miss mine. I was one of the ones who lost em all and I was disappointed. My biggest loss was my FIB Granger. o7.

Since I've just filled up with cars, mostly sporting clan colors for clan purposes.

For instance the clan-colored granger. Or the prison bus I'm planning to use in an upcoming roleplay screenshot story (one of the things the roleplay side does while we try to incorporate more roleplay and set it all up).

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 28 November 2013 - 04:34 AM.

What's the clan colors? I've seen mostly pictures of black on black hah (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I have vehicles that will go nicely

Edit - Here's the latest recruit in a terrible changeroom selfie! Lol.
0_0.jpg

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

We used to do alot of Black on Black, however that's mostly the uniform. We've switched to starting to use Matte Light Grey for vehicles. It's a good grey color that gives a good "armor plating" appearance.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

nice, I'm friends with everyone over in the PS3 modding community threads so I can pretty much get any vehicle customized to order if you need a specialized vehicle in matte grey with clan plates, or anytthing like that! Lemme know!

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

cy4yHQh.png

Updated the roster.

jimmyjoneser Mercenary || Completed his recruitment task.
  • jimmyjoneser likes this

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

nice, I'm friends with everyone over in the PS3 modding community threads so I can pretty much get any vehicle customized to order if you need a specialized vehicle in matte grey with clan plates, or anytthing like that! Lemme know!

Mmk. Yeah I've been looking into trying to get a clan plate w/o losing my personal plate "Ink"

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

Definitely do-able. So do you have anything planned for a clan event/ group activity any time soon?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

Got a set of RP screens I wanna do, need actors for it. Gotta see when people are all good.

Besides that though, we'll probably be relaxing since I can finally play online again and thanksgiving and all.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

whatever you need, let me know, down to help get the ball rolling.

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

0_0.jpg

There's never a bad time for a selife, let me tell you.

Replaying the storyline because I didn't save after the last mission and chose option A, which I hate. Plus I want to just go back and replay it again (sort of).

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Spoiler alert, roman dies.

I thought the story was ok, better than IV's.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Happy thanks all! I want you all to write a formal essay about three things you're thankful for.Essay is due Monday December 2nd.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

I'm thankful for Time Warner cable. Through thick and thin, they may be the worst company on the planet, but my internet is working.

#ThankYouBasedTWC

I'm also thankful for Sam being mad at me, cause I've escaped. RIP Jordan.

And we cant forget, I'm thankful for our leader Derd. Without him, we'd have nothing.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

how you guys doin tonight...i'm up here in canada..our thanksgiving was last month y'all are late to the party

Tha_Derd
  • Tha_Derd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

RIP Bagel....he will be missed

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

What should we do about his passing lord Derd. Guide us oh greatful leader.

In other news, thanksgiving is over for my family, so Imma just chill and sh*t, been a long day.

I'mma need some of you guys, if you're up for it. We need to set up the screenshots for my prison breakout. While my internet was f*cked, I spent time procuring the necessary vehicles and scripting it all out. All I need is people willing to play actors and stand in certain spots, Bagel and I (mostly me) will take care of the rest. All the others need to just be in uniform. Any of you in? I appreciate the help.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'll be out of commission for until the the 3rd. UNLESS the hotel i'm staying at has killer Wifi then i'll make Sam watch my ass take SS's with the guys :colgate:

Welcome new guy, you seem competent.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Told you we lost him.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Still need help? I'm available today

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yeah. I gotta find someone who can

A. Take pictures via snapmatic with a linked social club account (so I can get them via social club)

B. Drop 12K on a modded granger (since I cant use mine since I have to spawn the prison bus) AND be at least lvl 50+.

Besides that, mostly just need actors which isn't too hard to obtain. A and B are the parts Im trying to figure out, as Bagel was gonna take care of that.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

I can do all that, available now for the next few hours whenever ya need me

Tha_Derd
  • Tha_Derd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Troll I can handle those things for you since bagel is MIA or KIA whichever...If you want someone else to do it cool...If not message me on Skype or PSN and lemme know the details

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:46 AM Edited by Will Troll, 30 November 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Sounds good. Either way it'll work out. Just need to get a couple of you on at the same time. Haven't done much today though, revised the plan a little bit but SW marathon been on all day.

We'll need about 3, not including myself, that should work. Got 2 atm.

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

cy4yHQh.png

Updated the roster.

WednesdayBob Kicked || Major inactivity, not responding to messages.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Bob went very inactive, couldn't get a confirmation from him. I'm giving Bunny some extra time to get a mic and Crispy is to have his by Christmas.

Anyway, it would figure. Yesterday I was on like all day but AFKing because of the Star Wars Marathon. When the final one for the day ends I was going to just go to bed, so I did. I wake up this morning to find that I left my PS3 on and paused in Michaels house overnight. Lol.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

I always leave my PS3 on..definitely a waste of power haha. I'm available again today if ya need help

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by Will Troll, 30 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Alright. G and Derd is on, I can see if Time can help. If you hop on sometime soon we may be able to do this. I just need someone whos got a free slot to drive the granger.

If you can get on and if we're quick we might be able to do it, but I gotta leave soon to go eat with the fam.

Update: By the time we'd have everything set up, I'd probably have to leave. So, here's what's gonna happen. Imma go out and I'll be back in a couple hours. When I am back, I'm going to see who's around and start sending game invites. If you get one, please join. We'll figure out the granger issue when we're in-game, unless any of you want to make one while I'm gone.

Primary and Secondary Colors are Matte Light Grey.

Limo Tint Windows

Offroad --> Rock Crawler Wheels. Alloy as the color.

Try to make this:

0_0.jpg

It's roughly 12K.

When I'm back we'll try to do this and I'll get it all set up, all you guys will need to do is be in uniform.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 30 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

ok I'll make the granger shortly, sorry watching law and order SVU ha didn't think the ball'd be rollin' right away I only got outta bed a little while ago! Ill be on the lookout for an invite

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

ended up finding LOTR on tv so I havent done it yet but soon as I get back from walkin mah dog Ill be on it lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users