Photo

[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

2,032 replies to this topic
travis1770
  • travis1770

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: Try to make peace and give you a car but as you drive away with it I call the detonate bomb number and you then realize it was rigged!

Glock or Glock?: Glock

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dm6xexu_wJY

I like your answers here.

But not here:

Not One Step Back?: No

Hahaha.

I'll send you a friend request, however my internet is being a piece of sh*t because my ISP is the equivalent to a potatoe, so find Bagel if you need something or post here. I'll be ingame when they fix this sh*t.

The question you don't like is the one I don't understand

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Yeah. We're well aware.

In the mean time, I'll post the storyline I've been working on so far. The other images will probably be edited and posted at some point considering its something to do while I cant play games.

While the camping trip is nice, San Andreas is still a gritty crime-filled state and with current crime rates, it's attracted a variety of new criminals. One of which is The Department, a Mercenary cell intent on providing "security solutions", while allowing to practically operate as a legal militia to cover their criminal doings.

--------

A witness threatened to release the location of the storage warehouse in which very illegal heavy weapons and prototype weapons were being stored...

0_0.jpg

This would shape us a negative picture in the publics eye and bring heavy heat from Law Enforcement in the State of San Andreas. Doing as what any reasonable criminal in this situation would do, we "exfiltrated" the witness, "aggressively questioned" him, and "terminated" him.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
(Remember kids, if a witness is murdered by a silenced pistol in the desert, does it still make a sound?)

Maybe I should of allocated this problem to one of the rookies or someone with less of importance in the cell. A simple stop by LSPD turns not so simple. I was arrested and detained for "questioning". (Hope they don't find the Glock with illegal extended mag sitting in the glove compartment. =/)

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

((Think I may do a follow up to this. Not sure what yet, but I had wanted to do a real police one.))

travis1770
  • travis1770

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

what is your psn or bagels psn so I can add yall

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

^ PSN- TSA_Bagel

How's the net Willard? I'll hop on if it's working.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Update: TWC is still a garbage ass company.

And I have 1760 (and counting) games of solitaire played.

send help...please

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Willard you need to get help. Mental wards are the way of the future!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Will Troll, 21 November 2013 - 03:33 AM.

Long day at Class and then the hospital. Gonna sleep good as f*ck tonight I hope. In the mean time...

U6ihQuZ.png

Given the conditions of availability, aka Bagel's work and clingy as f*ck girl and my ever stacking tower of bullsh*t, we're changing the recruitment system. Rather than trying to get people in a game with timezones and all that sh*t, necessary info will be sent as a forum PM on this site. Thus meaning recruits will want an account here.

That being said, I'll go through the list I have stored and if people are still interested in joining that were waiting on the training, they'll get the message and get the Mercenary rank, the rest will fall off and request to join again later if they decide. That should make it a little bit easier to manage.

Being that I don't have any work tonight and don't feel like getting out of my chair for awhile, I'll be adding some role play based images to our front.

For everyone else, remember, f*ck THR, f*ck MMD, f*ck TL, and come to think of it, f*ck everyone. <3 Damned and enjoy kicking ass bro's. (I'll be back in the game soon, gonna get the ISP Tech here ASAP or threaten to drop my service, and you know how antsy about that sh*t they are).

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by The Department, 22 November 2013 - 02:46 AM.

I've updated our Gallery!

(I'll try to do this more often)

0YG00Uf.png

S0sGhRD.png

GKFbEbc.png

b7QddJV.png

jJKJG34.png

6tHIJrA.png

B8qaqxG.png

U5dzg6s.png

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

Best use of youtube vids and best recruitment I have personally seen .

I wish you all great success with this . :miranda:

• Inked. likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by Will Troll, 22 November 2013 - 05:46 PM.

Best use of youtube vids and best recruitment I have personally seen .

I wish you all great success with this . :miranda:

Edit: Nvm, f*ck I'm dumb.

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

is there an xbox chapter yet.  i so want to join this

• Inked. likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

is there an xbox chapter yet.  i so want to join this

Not currently. I am no longer on Xbox and our old Xbox chapter leaders do not play. Some day I'll own both consoles and it wont be an issue, but until then we'll be on playstation.

Delanto
  • Delanto

That's my line ya' dumb twit!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

0_0.jpg

"ayo hobo whats gucci on the streets"

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Of course, I pretty much saw that coming.

Anyway. 3000 posts. Holy sh*t. I joined this sh*t back in 2009 (and that was mostly for mod support) and I don't spam nearly as much as a Bianco or EIC does. 

Granted, I'm sure a portion of those posts are news and management related. Else it was probably one of the many posts sh*t-talking for TSA.

None the less, 3K posts is alot...so much wasted time.

In other new, recruitments been up. Got around 4 new recruits recently. Mostly roleplayers.

This just in, Time Warner is still a sh*t company. I miss multiplayer games.

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

0_0.jpg

wee woo

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

How the f*ck.

Delanto
  • Delanto

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Persistence. And lots of it.

Which also helped me get this beauty:

0_0.jpg

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Well the PD chopper isn't hard to get. But I didn't even know there was a marked Charger.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

cy4yHQh.png

Updated the roster.

CrispyDew Recruit Mercenary || Will be promoted once he has a mic.

Kirk_Lazarus9 Recruit Mercenary || New recruit. Waiting for his recruitment task for Mercenary rank.

G_Masta_Phunk Mercenary || One of the new recruits, all caught up.

TiiMeP Mercenary || One of the new recruits, all caught up.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Willard! Get that internet up and running so we can get some games going.Derd is getting very agitated at the negative progress you've been exhibiting.In other words, DO SOMETHING!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Now I don't want to jump the gun and say all is good in my hood with having only tested SAMP.

BUT.

SAMP is working again, I was on 2 servers with great ping and sh*t. It's appearing we may be on the rise from the sh*t. If so

IM BACK MOTHER f*ckERS.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 28 November 2013 - 12:13 AM.

PSN?: jimmyjoneser

Age?:23

Do you have a Microphone?: yes

Where are you from?: newfoundland, canada

What interested you about The Department?: closeknit community, roleplaying element, group activities

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: both! moreso tactical murder rather than chaos

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 112

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: if you were an enemy, id drive around a corner into a covered area and quickly hop out and lie in await with a Combat MG

Glock or Glock?: [Answer]Glock 17!

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: Icarus Lives - Periphery http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MfOnq-zXXBw

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: Depends on the situation, as many as possible.

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?:Not much experience at any serious RP but willing to follow along and am fast learner.

Not One Step Back?: two steps forward!
other notes: I still have my modded police cars stored at MMI, including Interceptor with BPT, Turbo etc, Buffalo fully modded BPT, Unmarked Cruiser BPT FM, Riot Van BPT, Transporter BPT, a Blue Buzzard, a Chrome Tank, a big Tow Truck and a blue Police Bike.
Also have experience as the Commissioner of a crew of around 90 members, Los SantoS Gangs.
Thanks for taking my application!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Canada eh? Tisk tisk tisk, you know what we do about your kind 'round 'ere boy?

Anyway, your Glock answer cancels out the fact that you're canadian (huehuehue).

None the less, good app. I'll send you a PM on this site with some information, and a FR shortly. Please read the PM I send you thoroughly, it's long but it's so we don't have to try to set up a time in-game where I spend 20 minutes speaking some general information and helps you understand the clan a bit better.

Suprised noone's linked slipknot as a clan song...kinda disappointed.

Anyway, I'm trying to work out getting the prison bus duped, if I can do that, then we don't have to worry about doing the mission for my next set of RP screens.

@Bagel - I got something you're gonna love to see...we gotta get into a game soon...(its not my dick)

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

cy4yHQh.png

Updated the roster.

jimmyjoneser Recruit Mercenary || Will be promoted once he has completed his recruit task.

I'm going to remove recruitment from this thread and force it all to our thread in recruitment section. But I'm also removing the roster from the recruitment thread, so I don't have to update it there aswell as here.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Newfoundland is a little different than Canada hah. We kinda do our own thing, it's an island in the Atlantic ocean...used to be our own country til 1949 and have a street with the most bars per square foot on the continent (where tourists get "screeched in" by kissing a cod fish and doing a shot of a vile type of liqueur) as well as our own time zone!(-330 GMT). Also rated most sexually active and most attractive women in country =)You should visit. I'll be awaiting your PM!

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

PM's been sent out.

I don't know about your women though. So far dem Swedes.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

PM's been sent out.

I don't know about your women though. So far dem Swedes.

lol yeah well they have international credibility! Not sayin' they're swedish but there's much more of a chance that they could drink you under the table and put out and still be real hot

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

drinkers - check

put out - check

All that is necessary. Hope you're fine with me being your new roommate.

• jimmyjoneser likes this

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

hahaha it's all good, on the other hand there just ain't enough to go around, it's a small place. wheres the majority of this gang from? or is it varied?

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Most of us range across America. The leadership is over on EST, few guys from like San Diego and stuff. Our times we get on vary though due to work or school, but usually if we don't have those, we're spending alot of time online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users