2,029 replies to this topic
Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

^ Lmao!

Today turned out as solid as they come with everyone hopping on and the sport bike crew :santa:

Oh, and CARGOBOB!

Especially with us having such a luck of the Sultan, Crusader, Derds Audi and all that sh*t.

The Crew on a rest break:

0_0.jpg

The amount of people we pissed off...hahahahaha

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hey guys, aware that the RP aspect of GTAO is looking pretty bleak, but most Police Rpers seem to be the more mature people, you guys still accepting applications?  Im on PS3 and just want a crew to level with.  New to online play in general so be gentle.  

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Yes we are accepting applications.

It seems Online has kinda screwed us. We got an internal discussion taking place between administration of the clan on direction. Personally I'm looking towards a more Mercenary approach.

On one side, we're just guys who play the game together and try to help people get better, get money, accomplish goals and enjoy GTA (we're GTA nerds). But on the other side we might patrol free roams and stop others from committing crimes and hunt bounties. Theres alot in discussion at the moment.

If you're interested, feel free to apply. We have interviews on a temporary hold (until this vote is finished) which I suspect we should have something more concrete come this weekend.

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Yes we are accepting applications.

It seems Online has kinda screwed us. We got an internal discussion taking place between administration of the clan on direction. Personally I'm looking towards a more Mercenary approach.

On one side, we're just guys who play the game together and try to help people get better, get money, accomplish goals and enjoy GTA (we're GTA nerds). But on the other side we might patrol free roams and stop others from committing crimes and hunt bounties. Theres alot in discussion at the moment.

If you're interested, feel free to apply. We have interviews on a temporary hold (until this vote is finished) which I suspect we should have something more concrete come this weekend.

Excellent, could you kindly tell me on what page of the thread the application form is located?

I think once the Content Creator comes out there may be a chance for people to create police orientated missions.  Who knows.  Most people tend to be going towards the Private Military Corporation route.  

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 10 October 2013 - 01:28 AM.

On the first page of this topic, you'll see in the first few posts a banner that says "Recruitment" and a table of questions. You can just copy that and replace all the times it says "Answer" with your answer, however this application form is outdated (I'm trying to re-organize, but I fear the only way to rebuild the tables would be to completely remove all formatting from each post).

Or you can apply via the form on our external forums, which are located on the top of the first post on this thread by a clickable link. However you'd like, it's up to you.

@Council - You have until Saturday evening to post on the mentioned topic in discussion in our private forums. Do it or resign.

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Thank you for the information, but I must formally withdraw my interest to pursue other opportunities.  It was a pleasure to make your acquaintances and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.  

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 11 October 2013 - 03:09 AM.

Surely. If you ever need something, we're here or on our external site.

In other news, it was enjoyable smacking around that Highway Homos kid. Sad little kid in an Internet MC lead by the biggest flamer of them all. It's a shame he got upset and had to leave. Didn't have time to blow up his car =/

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Nice find on the armored truck :turn:
Will be on tomorrow after work more than tonight.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

That is until Bieber wants to talk since you apparently never do.

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

jP9sXYd.png

Tragedy has struck in El Corona when Los Santos Police Department Chief of Police, Jason Turgeon, was brutally gunned down late last night by unknown gunmen. According to the On-Duty dispatcher, Turgeon had reported that he had stopped to assist a citizen that had also been shot and he called for paramedics. Local witnesses reported that a group of gunmen arrived and held Turgeon and the paramedic, who's name has not been revealed yet, at gunpoint, while they executed the injured citizen. They then began to flee, in which Turgeon unholstered his handgun and gave chase, returning fire when the suspects opened fire on him. A backup unit arrived and also gave chase, but was shot in the head while engaging a suspect. While Turgeon was running back to the scene to assist the injured, one of the gunmen stepped out and began unloading from an AK-47 into his back. Turgeon fell instantly reports a bystander. According to reports, the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services were understaffed for the shift and the paramedic refused to treat Turgeon. Captain Riesco attempted to collect Turgeon into his own cruiser and drive him to All Saints General Hospital, but Turgeon died in transit.

dOtvzx8.png

fffybuD.png

DCQvBVh.png

VUSH8Cm.png

hpfj3fK.png

lAMo3d8.png

Vo3DFDn.png

Q0bVK5a.png

CGkThsX.png

oZwKCt4.png

CuBKxeE.png

cbpefYR.png

koqOyUh.png

VWwF8.gif

In real news, the Xbox 360 and PC Precint's are closing. Due to inactivity, we have decided to temporarly close them until activity can be restored. The members of each of those precints are considered laid off for now. The Playstation 3 will remain up with active restructures and management.

The clan is changing! Sort of.... we've decided that for GTA Online, we are going to take a more Mercenary based approach to the clan as opposed to just police, although we will be engaging in police activities. The clan itself will still be police vs criminal based, however we will act more as a Mercenary cell for GTA Online. One of the changes is that we will participate more in public matches. Patrolling the city for criminals committing crimes and hunting down bounties. Due to this, the GTA Online portion will be changing ranks and getting a new logo. We will still be attempting to create private police roleplay, hopefully by using the content creator Rockstar will be giving players.

We'll be changing our external site and our post on here, improving them each.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by Will Troll, 17 October 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Was good fun smashing to sh*t The Highway Homos and their tryhard Warlord. It's a shame that even with a turbo, he still not intelligent enough to beat us.

Oh and before I forget; the headers that go with the logo are really old and the only one who knows how to do em are Narcis, who I think has forgotten. So we may have to have em remade. Sorry.

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

The main necessary changes are done so theres nothing too pressing that needs to be worked on.

Lets make sure we get the guys like Derd on, even if Dub wont.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

All aboard!

New page looks nice. I'll see about getting Derd on here.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Had a nice good time smacking around this random in our little 1v1. He blew up my entity so I had to kill him and make sure he lost the price of insurance in death bills =D. And quite a few more just for being a douchebag.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Frost, reinstate into the DoC you bum.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Will Troll, 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

f*ck that. SD all day. Ya both are bums.

In other news;

aFbF9Ne.png

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Nah, DoC for the win, Chief Bum.

Jokes, whatsup anyways Will, how you doing?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Good. Just been working out faction details for SAMP and picking on kids on the PS3 side on Online.

ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Player Hater

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

PSN?: Thatbunnyboy

Age?: 15 nearly 16

What interested you about The Department?: to join

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: both

What is your rank in GTA Online?: probably 15

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: i'l stay calm

Glock or Glock?: pistol

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: no songs to describe

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: i dont know

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: not at all

Not One Step Back?: what?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Alrighty brony, I'll send you a friend request on PSN.

@Bagel - Was good fun beating the sh*t outta people with Dub and our knives/bats/hammers. And killing those douchebags in the cheetah that thought they were hot sh*t till they had to run away.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Ah, where you lot playing on SA:MP at the minute?

SkullyzBoy1
  • SkullyzBoy1

I <3 Tacoz

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Oh damn, you switched over to PS3 :(

No one in this group play Xbox anymore?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

@Blizzard - Yeah we've been playing LS-RP. Well, since we don't talk to Josh anymore it's been just me since Bagel is busy.

@Skully - Yeah I shut down Xbox and PC because they didn't do anything.

Tha_Derd
  • Tha_Derd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

PSN?: Tha_Derd
Age?: 21
What interested you about The Department?: enjoying gta5 with good people
Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: 50/50
What is your rank in GTA Online?: 59
If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: quickly, efficently and do my best to solve the situation
Glock or Glock?: obviously glock
Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: convoy
How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: depends how mad the derd gets, dont want to make the derd angry
How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: decent
Not One Step Back?: get out there and fight for me? Sure

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Yay Derd is here! I'll add ya to the roster. You didn't need to do the app =D

The recruits have been added to the roster.

@Bob, Bunny - Sorry for the delay in recruitment, college has been keeping me very busy and I've been picking up GTA when I have a couple minutes.

In other news, smacked around another one of those Highway Homos. I wonder if they're ever gonna get any talent or still rely on cheater to lead their sorry asses to victory (which he cant even do).

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Updated the application, I had forgotten a few important questions. Got some more stuff that I think I'll have good to go tonight maybe? I don't know, will post. Either way, just a heads up. A mic is a requirement to join.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

For Jochua!

0_0.jpg

And then theres  asshole tractor....
0_0.jpg

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Jesus christ. I didn't think you could improve on what we had. But let's not forget, our lord and savior Jochua and his trusty AK!

0_0.jpg

The Department
  • The Department

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by The Department, 24 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

The Uniform has been added as part of the OP, so that members (Recruit +) know what to be wearing.

a4YJ2S9.png

Hat/Mask/Helmet/Glasses (Optional): Anything

Torso: Black Shirt (Short Sleeve or Long)

Vest: Black Bulletproof Vest (Standard Armor)

Legs: Black Cargo Pants

Boots: Black Boots

Accessories (Optional): Watch

You are allowed to use varying headgear, tattoo's, or accessories at your wish. But the main gear is required.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Oh and yeah, I'm banned from PSN for a week. Wont be IG doing anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users